ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Zach Gowen

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 28 Aug 2003, 06:17 PM   #1 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason
Default Zach Gowen

Is there anybody out there who actually like Zach Gowen? because from I've seen at other forums alot of people don't like him.

My thoughts on him when he first started in the WWE with the Mr America thing I really did not care for him because he was with Mr America/Hogan and I really don't like Hogan,I'm no Hulkamaniac...that's for damn sure.

Then after Hogan quit I was beginning to kind of like Zach but still something about him annoyed me,maybe it's how they show his Mother on TV all the time and she's really annoying.Last week on Smackdown when Zach got demolished by Brock I really enjoyed watching it,I know it sounds sick but I really liked it.When his Mom was yelling to stop it made it same a little more realistic but I wish she would have shut the hell up.

Now I don't like Zach at all but it's not because of what happened last week it's just that I don't like him and I have no reason right now,I think he's a good wrestler and I like his theme music but that's about the only thing I like about him.

So what are your thoughts on Zach Gowen?
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2003, 06:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I thought it was pathetic when Brock beat the shit out of him last week. It was one of the times I had to sit back and say to myself that it's all for the show. It was just over the top. And not in that holy shit way, in that I'm gonna change the channel way. There was no excuse for what Vince put on tv last week. It was purely degrading, immoral and unjust.

Now, as far as my feelings on Zach, I don't really have many. It's not like he's built like steiner or anything, he's just a little guy. Even with 2 legs, he'd still be a tiny guy. I think he has some value to add as an entertainer, I'm just not sure what the best role for him is. I did think he put on a pretty good match against Hardy a couple weeks ago. He put in a lot of good moves, and he's got some dimension has a character. I kinda think he should be a heel though and have a bunch of weepons or something hidden where his pants hang down, so he could get some victories. like he has a bowling ball on his stump and he cracks somebody over the head with it...

I will never forget dumass cole going "ZACH'S ON ONE LEG, ZACH'S ON ONE LEG!!!" when he was in that first match.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2003, 06:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Gowen= Jobber

Jobber= TNA (LOL...He was already there)

If Gowen were to beat any credible talent on the WWE roster... That talant would instantly become a jobber for the rest of his life...If that talent couldn't beat a guy with one leg...He'll never be able to beat a guy with two...No...The only plausible solution is to have Gowen job every match he wrestles against a credible opponent...If he can't beat McMahon...How is he gonna beat any WWE Super-Star....

Side Note:Brock's a bitch....HHH would have put Gowen in the morgue...Yep....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2003, 06:42 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

He went over Show...

It's not that he can't ever win, it's just got to be done the right way. That's why if he was a heal he could just fucking cheat, although I suppose he didnt' exactly get a clean pin on show either...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 28 Aug 2003, 06:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

And that is why Big Show is a jobber....

Side Note:HHH defeated The Big Slow...The Great One The Rock and Mic "My Fat Ass Jobbed Twice to HHH" Foley at Wrestlemania 2000....

9 Times....
Old 28 Aug 2003, 07:02 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

11/14/99: HHH loses the WWF Championship after being pinned by Big Show

also, I bet tripsy knows a thing or two about getting around on one leg

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 28 Aug 2003, 07:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I mean,with his disability,he is still a pretty good wrestler..
Old 28 Aug 2003, 08:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Quote:
Originally Posted By Exodus
He Held The Tights

Side Note:Wrestlers who hold the tights are jobbers....Excluding HHH,Flair and Jericho...

9 Times....
Old 28 Aug 2003, 08:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

^LMAO, best comeback so far.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 28 Aug 2003, 11:00 PM   #10 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS

also, I bet tripsy knows a thing or two about getting around on one leg
LOL Tripsy nice name,
anyway I did'nt see any point at all in what was put on tv last week,that was just a bit to much. As far as Gowen I don't really feel one way or the other,but the kid does have some talent,but I also am not sure what role he schould play if any.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2003, 11:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

Nobody wants to see Brock Lesner beat up a, what? 15 year old? & "break his other leg". It was just not right.
I dont think Zach should even be in the WWE, the WWE is for wrestlers, not "HHH" wanna be's.

~kane88
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29 Aug 2003, 09:42 AM   #12 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

^^
i think he's a little over 15, dude.....
Old 30 Aug 2003, 01:43 AM   #13 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Zach didn't have to work for his fame like HHH, Steiner, and Y2J. These guys all started out as jobbers and through their years of work became great.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2003, 02:09 AM   #14 (permalink)

rawrules is on a distinguished road

Do u think Zaack would have been hired of he had both leg's?
rawrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Aug 2003, 05:09 AM   #15 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

Not a chance! Zack is the ultimate novelty act; a novelty that has already worn out it's welcome. Having him there only makes it look like ANYONE can get into the WWE. I am glad he loses all the time, and I hope he never wins. It's just not believable and would destroy the career of whomever he beats. The way I see it is this: If I could kick your ass, you don't belong in WWE!
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote