ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The Coach

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Aug 2003, 09:38 PM   #1 (permalink)

BoDiddley is on a distinguished road
Default The Coach

Why did they make Coach help Eric at Summer Slam? Was he a wrestler they wanted start to start of as a interviewer so people would get to know his character? and if so why did they take so long to involve him in a story?
BoDiddley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2003, 09:55 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I just think it is stupid that vince gets all pissed cuz most heels cant get over and he somehow expects coach to get over
Old 27 Aug 2003, 11:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

No, he was an announcer from the get go. But I like Evil-Coach, he's been ragging on that bitch ass Austin mark JR from the start. Someone needed to tell him that his announcing style was ass, and I'm glad Coach is the one to do it.
Old 27 Aug 2003, 11:28 PM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

^^^ Coach is the worst announcer in the WWE and if this crappy, yex unexpected, storyline gets Coach out of announcing. I'm happy... very very happy!
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2003, 06:57 AM   #5 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

^hell, he may not be Bobby Heenan, but i've heard worse announcers before, and as his new 'heel' persona goes, its suprisingly cool IMO.

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2003, 04:15 PM   #6 (permalink)
Darkness

Darkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improve

We'll see what happens. Just watch, they'll fuck it up somehow.
Shannon Moore
All WCW/ECW stars
Darkness Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2003, 04:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I was lmao when coach was immitating JR's sc dick riding. He was like "King is stopping a mudhole in him" and "Is this a slobbernocker yet jr?" It was hysterical. And JR telling him to pay attention and call the match, even though everyone knows JR can't follow a match for more than 5 secs lol.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Sep 2003, 09:19 AM   #8 (permalink)

SpiritK9 is on a distinguished road

About time they got him out of the announcer's booth. People were booing him anyway. But what background has he got???
Old 07 Sep 2003, 12:14 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^I know he as an athelete in college..thats about it..
Old 07 Sep 2003, 02:52 PM   #10 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

I wonder how they'll pull off the heel announce team thing on Heat.
Old 07 Sep 2003, 03:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
{~PWF's leading man~}

Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.Sly as hell is fat like a planet.

I kinda like the Jonathon Coachman heel turn, i mean people never liked him anyway, so he was naturally a heel from the start.

<select name=which style="font-family: Tempus Sans ITC; font-size: 12pt; background-color: green; font-weight: ; color: orange">
<option>Tap out list</option>
<option>Sam</option>
<option>CDWC (x2)</option>
<option>Blu Angel</option>
<option>BOSTON (x5)</option>
<option>Dan Mavrick</option>
<option>Stephenc97</option>
<option>afficial (x4)</option>
<option>ShyneFactory</option>
<option>Camini</option>
<option>EminemPacPWF</option>
<option>2Gangsta (x2)</option>
<option>StarScream (x2)</option>
<option>Shooter</option>
</select>
Sly as hell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Sep 2003, 08:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

did this guy register just to ask this question?
Old 12 Sep 2003, 12:58 AM   #13 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

^^^ lol. This JR & King vs Coach & Snow is really gonna suck!
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Sep 2003, 02:23 AM   #14 (permalink)
Kryptonite

Evil Coach is fuckin cool

he wasnt a bad announcer , hes better than JR and King put together

tho a mentally retarded monkey and a toddler with turrets would be a better announcing team than King and JR
Old 14 Sep 2003, 05:53 AM   #15 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Yeah, Evil-Coach is fucking awesome.
I think several years ahead, he'll become the Lord of Evil, the leader of an evil stable.
Can you imagine the Coach wearing a cape, a gravedigger hat and dragging carcasses (slightly similar to the Undertaker) into the ring? Even that washed-up Stone Bold Steve Austin would be buried alive.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote