ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Too Cool's Return

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27 Aug 2003, 01:57 PM   #1 (permalink)

benoitrulez is on a distinguished road
confused Too Cool's Return

ok guys im confused.

First off i hear that Grand Master Sexay (aka Brian Christopher) is returning to a house show this friday to a house show, to team up and reunite with Scotty 2 Hotty.

Then i hear plans have been scrapped.

Are they returning or not?!?!? Id Really appreciate sum1 to clear this up for me.

Thank u
benoitrulez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2003, 02:20 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I havent heard anything about brian returning
Old 27 Aug 2003, 02:28 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I'm pretty sure Brian is never returning. Last I heard he was still in hot water over drugs or whatever he got kicked out for. I don't know about scotty either. I think he's got neck problems and hasn't been wrestling.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2003, 02:31 PM   #4 (permalink)

well i read wrestlezone and it even says it on pwf main page about it.he was supposed to have been given a one shot deal with wwe on friday nite.and scotty is returning soon from neck surgery.
Old 27 Aug 2003, 03:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Darkness

Darkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
I'm pretty sure Brian is never returning. Last I heard he was still in hot water over drugs or whatever he got kicked out for. I don't know about scotty either. I think he's got neck problems and hasn't been wrestling.
I didn't know that. Where did you find that out?

I think Scotty is coming back soon. I think it was prowrestling where I heard that his neck is getting better.

I found something at Prowrestlingfans about this rumor if it hasn't been posted yet:

The tag-team of Grandmaster Sexay and Scotty 2 Hotty named Too Cool is set to be returning, as Brian Lawler (Grandmaster Sexay) has been telling people he has been given a one-shot with the WWE.

Since Brian Lawler departed from WWE he has been working indy shows and performing at NWA shows.

Too Cool is set to be making their return this Friday in Memphis, which is a Raw house show event and Brians home town.
Shannon Moore
All WCW/ECW stars
Darkness Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2003, 03:30 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

He got fired like a year ago for "violating" WWE substance abuse policy. Scotty had neck problems. I'm not gonna go look for some internet rumor dirt sheet report from a year ago to quote a source.

And who's saying Brian is coming back? BRIAN IS! He's prolly trying to up his stock in the Indy scene. He can generate some rumors that WWE is giving him a chance, then other promoters might want to give him a bigger cut. Who knows. It's internet wrestling rumors and speculation. It means nothing untill something actually happens. Just cause it's in mephis doesn't mean they're going to have some big reunion. Believe me, PW and WZ don't know any more than you or I do.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 27 Aug 2003, 04:29 PM   #7 (permalink)
Darkness

Darkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improve

You got a good point. I'm gonna agree with you on this.
Shannon Moore
All WCW/ECW stars
Darkness Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2003, 04:53 PM   #8 (permalink)
Can You Dig it, SUCKA!!!!

booker4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to booker4life Send a message via MSN to booker4life Send a message via Yahoo to booker4life

i heard scotty is coming back and he will be working at ovw shortly.

As for christopher, i would like to see it, but doubt it.
booker4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2003, 05:22 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I couldn't really care less..
Old 27 Aug 2003, 05:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

^^^ Lol yea same here
Old 27 Aug 2003, 05:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Brian Christopher is a jobber...He lives off his father's reputation...And his father lives off his AWA reputation....Gee, Golly Gosh, Nick Bockwinkle was a tough one in the ring...

Side Note: HHH doesn't like jobbers...HHH makes most wrestlers into jobbers

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2003, 07:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

ah I could care less....
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27 Aug 2003, 07:22 PM   #13 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Yeah right, you all would mark out like little girls if you saw Scotty pull off "The Worm". Don't deny it.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 27 Aug 2003, 08:43 PM   #14 (permalink)

ok i was jus askin a question.thats all.i agree exo.it was a rumour i read.i jus wanted it clearin up.thank u ppl
Old 28 Aug 2003, 07:46 AM   #15 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

whatever. the whole 'too cool' stable sucked anyway

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote