ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

For HHH Fans ( Slash And Truth )

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26 Aug 2003, 04:47 PM   #1 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-
Default For HHH Fans ( Slash And Truth )

http://www.wwe.com/news/headlines/1234510

Triple H survives Elimination Chamber
by Phil Speer

TUCSON, Ariz. – Aug. 25, 2003 – Nobody knows better than Triple H that the show must go on.

Last night at SummerSlam, the Game competed in the Elimination Chamber, and retained the World Heavyweight Championship, in spite of the fact that he has been nursing two torn muscles in his groin area -- a torn adductor muscle, and a partially torn lower abdominal – since late July.

“When I first did it, I looked like Ozzy (Osbourne),” Triple H said. “I was all hunched over, and I shuffled along because I couldn’t separate my legs fully to take full strides when I walked. I couldn’t stand up totally straight because of the tear in my lower ab. It’s gotten better now. If you see me walk or move around, it looks like nothing’s wrong with me. But if I turn the wrong way or pull to the side, I feel it all in my groin and lower abs. It’s not a pleasant thing.”

SummerSlam was not the first time that the Game competed in spite of an injury. Another recent example is last December, when he battled Shawn Michaels in a best-of-three falls match despite a massive hematoma (solid ball of blood) in his quadriceps.

The champion’s most recent injury occurred after the cameras stopped rolling on the July 28 episode of RAW from Colorado Springs. The Game explained what happened: “I had a non-televised match with Goldberg after RAW was over. During that match, Goldberg pushed me off, and when I landed, something popped in my hip. I thought at first I’d dislocated my hip a little bit. But when I rolled out of the ring and started to move it around, I could feel it in my groin. So I pulled my groin a little – it was bad, but not real bad. I shook it off and got back in the ring. When I locked up with Bill, and the impact of the lockup happened, something just popped real bad right in my groin. It took my breath away. I had to take all the weight off my leg. I rolled out of the ring, and that was the end of that.”

The Game smirks and says that one of the effects of the injury was severe swelling and discoloration in his groin area. “For about two weeks, it felt like I had constantly been kicked in the nuts,” one of which, he added, “swelled up to the size of a kiwi.”

Triple H said his current physical setback would not require surgery. “It’s just a time thing,” he said. “It’s just trying to give it time to heal.” How much time is unknown.

“If you talk to anybody who’s had a severe groin pull or groin problems, like Undertaker, for example, they can be haunting injuries,” he said. “Just when you think they’ve gone away, you do one little movement, and – bam! -- you get it back again. They can be a pain in the ass.

“One of the doctors that I go to for rehab had a football player who had (groin problems) for eight months. It’s one of those things, you can’t really make a determination of how quickly it will be. You just have to go, and when you start to feel better, try to work on it, and hope you don’t tweak it again.”

The champion has been doing all that he can, which is not much, to accelerate the recovery process – ice, heat, ultrasound, electric stimulation, massage therapy, light stretching. Last night, to try to prevent further damage, he wore a specialized pair of protective shorts under his tights. “It’s like a second skin,” he said. “It’s real, real tight. .. And it has a special material inside that sticks to your skin.”

He added, “The last thing I wanted to do was go in there and tear it further. The last thing I wanted to do was make it worse in the match, and then struggle through September.”

The Game believes he succeeded in not causing any further damage.

“I didn’t do that much, but it’s sore today,” he said. “I don’t think I made it any worse as far as tearing anything else or injuring anything. I think it’s just sore. Hopefully, in a few more weeks, I’ll be good. But again, you can’t tell.”
Old 26 Aug 2003, 04:57 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Re: For HHH Fans ( Slash And Truth )

Quote:
Originally posted by Wolverine

he has been nursing two torn muscles in his groin area...

SummerSlam was not the first time that the Game competed in spite of an injury...

The champion’s most recent injury...

a severe groin pull or groin problems...

I didn’t do that much...

yep, HHH has a lot of injurys. It's seriously a problem. His muscles are so fucking tight that they are tearing themselves apart, just like his quad. All he did was lock up and down he goes. That's bad, then by Paul's own admission, says he didn't do much in the match...
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2003, 05:24 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Wolverine...Thank you for bringing this to my attention...Ladies and Gentlemen...

A True Champion...A Warrior...OUR World Heavyweight Champion...TWO TORN muscles in his groin area... A TORN Adductor Muscle, and a partially TORN lower abdominal since July....Our Champion knows no pain..Knows no fear...Knows no boundaries...That is why HHH is THE GAME...Most men would take the night off...Hit the showers early...Not HHH....HHH fought through the pain....And in the process put on one of the most couragous performances I have seen in the past 20 years of this business...HHH injured, defeated 5 other men to retain HIS World Heavyweight Championship in the Elimination Chamber match...HHH is not only my hero...HHH is the hero of millions...

Side Note: HHH proved at HunterSlam why he is THE GREATEST CHAMPION OF ALL-TIME...Defeating Five Other Men With TWO TORN Muscles in his groin area...A TORN Adductor Muscle, and a partially TORN lower abdominal since July...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....

Last edited by Slash; 26 Aug 2003 at 05:38 PM.
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2003, 05:37 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

That was a very interesting read

Also Wolverine I am also a Triple H fan
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2003, 06:15 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Roses are Red...

Sledge hammers are made of Wood and Steel...

To take The 19 pounds of Championship Gold....From OUR WORLD CHAMPION Triple H....He would have had to be....KILLED

This feat tops, Mick Foley, falling from the top of the cell....Nick Modo, getting dropped on his head, from top of a buiding, and shitting Blood for a week, is Childs play compared to with OUR WORLD CHAMPION Triple H went through sunday night....

He (Triple H ) is truelly a Valiant WORLD CHAMPION....He dosn't take time OFF for mere Torn Groin , Abductor, And Abdominal Muscles..... No he will withstand the pain, like "The Mordern Day Gladiator" that he is...

Booker T cries like a bitch about his back, and takes time off, and people wonder , why he never got a World Title Run?

He doesn't have with it takes, he's (Booker T is) SOFT, he can't carry the Company on his back, like "OUR WORLD CHAMPION" Triple H...You see Triple H fights through the injuries, he doesn't take time off, he goes to HIS Ring night after night, and defends his "WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP" like a real Man is suppose to...

NO he doesn't cry about a Broking Freaking neck, like the Paper Champion Olympian, Kurt Angle.

He doesn't take 4 years off like HBK, because a few broken disc in his back.

He goes out there stares Death in the EYE...And makes Death Cry like a Bitch...He'll go down in History as the Bravest WORLD CHAMPION in the History of the Sport. He has done it all, He has beaten them all, He Sacrifices,. his Body for his Billions of fans...Triple H is No man...He is what us mere men Wish to be...He's THE WRESTLING GOD..

Side Note: When Triple H takes a drink of Water and Spits it out...The Water turns in to Holy Water, and Blesses the Whole arena....

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 26 Aug 2003 at 06:19 PM.
Old 26 Aug 2003, 06:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

^^^^ ROTFLMFAO....

9 Times....
Old 26 Aug 2003, 06:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

Quote:
Originally posted by TR(UTH)IPLE H

This feat tops, Mick Foley, falling from the top of the cell....

fuck no..... HHH is awesome and all but foley fell off the cell and he went through it.....HHH is pretty hardcore in his own right, but nothing compared to what foley was.

foley WAS god......... Triple H is currently god
Old 26 Aug 2003, 07:09 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Quote:
Originally posted by TR(UTH)IPLE H
Side Note: When Triple H takes a drink of Water and Spits it out...The Water turns in to Holy Water, and Blesses the Whole arena....
I think when he spits it out, the water turns to Holy Shit. I don't feel like I'm being blessed everytime I watch him.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2003, 07:49 PM   #9 (permalink)

Jeff_Hardy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Jeff_Hardy

^^^^^^^^^^

I think you just dont like Triple H.I love Triple and I think it sucks ASS that hes getting injured all the time!

You may not like them, But.......I do!
Jeff_Hardy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2003, 08:06 PM   #10 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

Quote:
Originally posted by Jason
That was a very interesting read

Also Wolverine I am also a Triple H fan

I take it that you like Angle more than HHH.......

oh and i'd love to see HHH and Angle go at it....hopefully something will happen leading up to wrestlemania.......imagine that match!!!!
Old 26 Aug 2003, 08:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
You WILL Be Regulated....

Mr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-ableMr. Marbles is totally BABLAM-able

^^ No please ^^
Marbles is what all you wannabees want to be. he is who you think about when you touch yoursleves at night. He is the person you think about everyone someone says, "what do you want to be when you grow up?" Hes the person your girlfriend thinks about when youre inside her, and hes the one your parents really wanted. His dick is the one your dick looks up to. He is the marbleous one. The one that YOU ALL WANT TO BE
Mr. Marbles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2003, 11:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

I missed you too Rock....lol

Side Note: HHH defeated William Goldberg and four other men at HunterSlam in The Elimination Chamber match

9 Times....
Old 26 Aug 2003, 11:24 PM   #13 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

sidenote: Jean-Paul Micheal Levesque looked like a weak bitch at Summerslam and will job to Goldberg at Unforgiven
Old 26 Aug 2003, 11:25 PM   #14 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

And there's 2 thing's you can do about it...

NOTHING AND LIKE IT
Old 26 Aug 2003, 11:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

At Unforgiven...Goldberg will do the job to the Greatest Heavyweight Champion of All-Time...There are two things Goldberg can do as well...

Retire and LIKE IT

Side Note: HHH made it possible for Rock to make movies...Had HHH not saved wrestling...Rock would not have had the oppertunity to go to Hollywood...

9 Times....