ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Missed Raw and Smackdown! Someone fill me in

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Sep 2002, 09:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
afficial

Default Missed Raw and Smackdown! Someone fill me in

I missed the last couple of wrestling shows cause of school and work. And i'm to olazy to go to wwe.com and check things out, so does anyone want to fill me in on whats been going on since that gay wedding? I dont really know the whole story on that either. Much appriciated.
Old 18 Sep 2002, 11:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Monday was the usual bore....

With exception of Stephanie and Billy and Chuck invaded Raw...There was a group of women protesting about Womens rights and they demanded to see Eric...He agreed to let them in( plans for 3min) In the ring just about Eric was allowed to call it Steph was in the group with a wig and glasses in she put the boot right in the ahhhhm on Eric..and she threw down the wig and called 3min and here come Billy and Chuck they were in the ring with Bishoff when Steph said here they come and the Island boys came in and after an incounter Stephanie and Billy and Chuck left. The Island boys had to pick up Eric and get him on his feet...

Thats when Eric issued the challenge with Steph...At unforgiven The Island boys vs Billy and Chuck. If Billy and chuck win Eric has to kiss Stephanies butt. If the islad boys win Stephanie has to do HLA...

Anyway the 3min thing is over...

Smacdown is on the board the spoilers don't get to see that till Thursday so am trying to stay away from that
Old 22 Sep 2002, 09:01 AM   #3 (permalink)
5 Time WCW Champion Sucka

Stephenc97 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Stephenc97 Send a message via Yahoo to Stephenc97

RAW 16/9/02

That what he erics own 3 minute

Rico def. Ric Flair by pinfall
Booker T def. Test by pinfall
Christian & Lance Storm def. Bubba Ray & Spike Dudley
Chris Jericho def. Rob Van Dam by submission
Kane def. William Regal by disqualification
Triple H def. Jeff Hardy by KO

SMACKDOWN 19/9/02

In a mixed tag team match, Rey Mysterio & Torrie Wilson defeated Cruiserweight Champion Jamie Noble & Nidia when Mysterio pinned Noble after a modified powerbomb in 3:56.

In a non-title match, WWE Champion Brock Lesnar pinned John Cena following an F-5 at 5:52.

Eddie & Chavo Guerrero defeated Edge & Rikishi when Chavo pinned Rikishi at 5:40 after hitting him with a television camera while referee Brian Hebner was distracted.

Matt Hardy pinned The Hurricane after a Twist of Fate in 5:56.

Billy & Chuck beat Kurt Angle & Chris Benoit when Chuck pinned Benoit following a superkick at 6:56.

I Only saw half of it and Brock had security to avoid Undertaker, i didnt know what happened then.

Lazy Cunt.....
Stephenc97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Sep 2002, 10:02 AM   #4 (permalink)
CANUCKER

Slikums is on a distinguished road

u didn't miss anyhting, nothing special happened

If ya SMEEELLLLLLLL what THE ROCK.... whoa whoa whoa whao! this isn't karaoke night! u do not sing along with THE ROCK! THE ROCK is the only and THE ROCK MEANS ONLY ONE that says this u mother canuckers!! IS COOKING!

^^Raven's House Of Clockwork Orange^^

Slikums is offline   Reply With Quote