ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Do You Need Help?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Sep 2002, 08:06 PM   #1 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default Do You Need Help?

To all of the posters at PWF-
If you find something offensive, annoying or upsetting to you, please PM me or another mod/supermod and we will try and help you fix you qualms. ENjoy the site and to all of the guests....
WHY HAVENT YOU JOINED YET????

Thats is all......carry on.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Sep 2002, 08:07 PM   #2 (permalink)
THE ROCK PWF

Is it just me or is this message board dying down ?
Old 18 Sep 2002, 08:09 PM   #3 (permalink)
Mexican Mammoth

~Y2A~ is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ~Y2A~ Send a message via MSN to ~Y2A~

Quote:
Originally posted by THE ROCK
Is it just me or is this message board dying down ?
I hate to say it but I think it is. Long live PWF!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 18 Sep 2002, 08:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Originally posted by Y2A

I hate to say it but I think it is. Long live PWF!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've been here a week but I like this site so long live it!
Old 18 Sep 2002, 09:01 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

No in fact were doing better then before.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Sep 2002, 09:11 PM   #6 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Based on what facts Dre?

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 03:32 AM   #7 (permalink)
'tin Man

Default i like it here

i post here cos the interface was better than the pw.com one, and now i post in both
Old 19 Sep 2002, 08:42 AM   #8 (permalink)
Yes, I am your Daddy

Dirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improve
Default Re: Do You Need Help?

Quote:
Originally posted by Mr. McMahon
To all of the posters at PWF-
If you find something offensive, annoying or upsetting to you, please PM me or another mod/supermod and we will try and help you fix you qualms.
I need help. I keep smelling something every time I log in here. Oh, wait, nevermind, that's just me.
Dirty White Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 08:43 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I post in this forum cause they let me in first.
I now also post in PW.
I say the more the merrier.
I can have a laugh in both

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 09:00 AM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

I like this forum better than the old PW. But sometimes there is some bad apples in this area. Anyway this place is pretty peaceful.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Sep 2002, 09:04 AM   #11 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

So far no fucken............TIMY. What a fucken moron.

Old 19 Sep 2002, 09:11 AM   #12 (permalink)
Dre

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I like this forum alot better, cause you can post a well thought out post and get a well thought out answer, and you post won't be at the bottom of the page in 5 minutes time, from constant spamming, also there is only wrestling talked about in the wrestling forum.....Unlike other places where normal conversations start up in the WWE section, that piss me off. People over here also seem to know a bit more about wrestling also

Old 19 Sep 2002, 09:30 AM   #13 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

I have noticed a couple of guys on the PW boards holding a conversation and it was pissing me off. Send him a personal message for fuck sake.

Old 19 Sep 2002, 01:31 PM   #14 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

Yeah this is the best wrestling forum, the PW one always has stupid shit in it
Old 19 Sep 2002, 01:33 PM   #15 (permalink)
Dre

Why thank you DC