ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

If Randy Orton is the future....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Aug 2003, 09:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
EPIC

TheEpic1 is on a distinguished road
Default If Randy Orton is the future....

How long will it be before he gets the title and who do you see him resembling in the future?
TheEpic1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2003, 10:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
Can You Dig it, SUCKA!!!!

booker4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to booker4life Send a message via MSN to booker4life Send a message via Yahoo to booker4life

I don't seeing it any time in the near future. Probably, after WMXX and he will beat HHH...(I hope)
booker4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2003, 12:08 PM   #3 (permalink)
feared by some loved by 0

Disco Stu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Disco Stu

As scary as this sounds, Randy Orton might go face and then feud with HHH, however, I don't think Randy Orton is ready yet....so I wouldn't be surprised if it is by Wrestlemania....hopefully it will be sooner so that someone will finally beat HHH
Old 25 Aug 2003, 04:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Orton WILL NOT hold the belt for at least 3 years. He needs to study the Rock some more, and he needs a better gimmick than being Trips Bitch. Also, he is not over at all. It's going to take years for him to build himself up and/or get a serious push.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2003, 08:37 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

He'll be IC champ in a little over a year..
Old 25 Aug 2003, 08:47 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

IC? lMAO. How many times have guys held that and never gone any further? He won't hold the world title for a very long time. Maybe even longer than I thought. could be at least 5 YEARS. Cena will be champ before Orton. I like Orton though, he just doesn't have any personality yet.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2003, 10:03 PM   #7 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Quote:
Originally posted by Disco Stu
As scary as this sounds, Randy Orton might go face and then feud with HHH, however, I don't think Randy Orton is ready yet....so I wouldn't be surprised if it is by Wrestlemania....hopefully it will be sooner so that someone will finally beat HHH
I see HHH and Flair going face before Orton. Ortons Dad and Grandfather were career heels. Perhaps when Batista rejoins Evolution there will be animosity between him and Orton. Heres my version of the story:

Batista makes a trimphant return and goes on a streak of saving Hunter/Flair/Ortons asses. Orton thinks that Batista is getting too much attention, too much praise from the senior members of the group. Orton turns and attacks Batista which, of course, gets the remaining Evolution members involved in a feud with Orton and some allies. Possibly Jindrak and Cade if they turn heel.

Anyhow, if my idea is totally stupid please tell me.
-Trevelbond-
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2003, 10:24 PM   #8 (permalink)
feared by some loved by 0

Disco Stu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Disco Stu

This is typical WWE, they are going to keep him heel for a while and then after a while he will get a face reaction and then they will have him turn on Evolution and feud with HHH for the title, if HHH doesn't lose it at Unforgiven
Old 25 Aug 2003, 10:47 PM   #9 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

I agree with Exo, he wont get the title for like 3 or 4 years.......it took the Rock about 4 or so to gain the title........so i give orton 4 and a half years before he becomes main event status
Old 26 Aug 2003, 12:56 AM   #10 (permalink)

rawrules is on a distinguished road

Have batista fued with ric flair. Into a loser is kicked out of evoluition with flair winning then batista goes 2 smackdown and team's with o'haire and fueds for the tag titles
rawrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2003, 08:45 AM   #11 (permalink)
EPIC

TheEpic1 is on a distinguished road

Sean O Haire should be on raw there is nobody on smackdown worthy of facing because there are no solid mid carders except for cena and benoit but benoit should be given a title run.
Old 26 Aug 2003, 11:11 AM   #12 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I agree with the fact it will be a while before we see him with the title,but I give it about a year and he won't be in Evolution when he wins it,he'll be face.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2003, 12:41 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

ah all I know is that someday he is going to get over huge and also he'll win the IC in a matter of months...
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2003, 11:56 AM   #14 (permalink)

chadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I thought Orton would turn on HHH at Summerslam. But hey, thats another reason why Summerslam was disappointing. As far as a title shot, not any time in the near future. IC title shot? Closer than a world title shot. I think he needs to get at least a couple IC title reigns under his belt to show that he can perform in bigger matches (although he wasn't bad in the Elimination Chamber). After a couple reigns, then he will turn on HHH, saying how he can do stuff on his own now, and then maybe go after the world title.

"I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, I've been in hardcore matches, I've been in barbed wire matches, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.....color commentary with Mike Adamle!"
Mick Foley, WWE Draft

"Its obvious you are distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. I too, have been distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. All week I have stared at the ceiling with Kleenex and lotion by my bed."
Santino Marella to Beth Phoenix, RAW House Show, Youngstown, OH 7/25/08
chadeley is offline   Reply With Quote