ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

ur unforgiven card

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 25 Aug 2003, 02:08 AM   #1 (permalink)

rawrules is on a distinguished road
Default ur unforgiven card

Tell me what do u think of this as the raw only unforgiven card?

Shane vs kane. Inferno match

Randy Orten vsShawn Micheals and add Christian 2 make it a thriple threat ladder match at unforgiven for the I.C. title .

Goldberg vs HHH. No holda barred

Batista vs Ric Flair 1 .

Y2J(face) fued with Nash (Heel)

Spike/Bubba Ray /D- Von vs Conaway/Dupre/Grenier.
at unforgiven in a six man tag.

Some divas match and Also have Jindrak and cade vs Rodney mack and mark henry.

If ya think there matche's suck gimme a break it's 2:04 in da morning. and i hadea go drinkin after the summerslam disapoitment lol so my brain isn't working properly lol
rawrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2003, 02:57 AM   #2 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Batista wont be back by Unforgiven...
Old 25 Aug 2003, 03:08 AM   #3 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

Yours are illogic. Here's mine :-

Shane vs. Kane in a True Hellfire match (Inferno + hell in a cell).

Goldberg vs. HHH in a street fight.

Jericho vs. Orton.

Goldust vs. Christian for the IC belt.

The demise of Scott Steiner.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2003, 03:21 AM   #4 (permalink)
feared by some loved by 0

Disco Stu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Disco Stu

Those sound like good matches, but Batista won't be back, and I don't think would ever let the Boy Wonder get involved in a fire match, however hell in a cell is possible, here are my possibilities:

Goldberg vs. Triple H - probably no D.Q. or something (Heavyweight title Match)

Shane vs. Kane - Hell in a Cell, if he did do fire then an Inferno match would be sweet!!!!

Christian vs. The Hurricane - Hurricane is do for a push, he is way over

Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton

Dudley Boyz vs. La Resistance - Spike and Rob Conway barred from ringside or something

some sort of Divas match, and of course Steiner vs. Test for Stacy Kiebler

I know I left out Jericho but I can't think of a possible way to use him other than making the Heavyweight title match a triple threat
Old 25 Aug 2003, 07:00 AM   #5 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

jericho vs kevin nash --- loser becomes the other guys bitch

tHHHor vs William --- Battle of the immortal vs the looney toon

shane vs kane --- crispy burrito on a pole match

christian vs. RVD --- Loser leaves town and jobs to jeff jarret in some second rate fed

HBK vs. Orton --- You know its like when you buy and new pair of sneakers but you want to keep the old ones for some reason????

Stiener vs. Test -----stacy is thin enuff to be the pole match....

that is my predicted unforgiven card....
Old 25 Aug 2003, 01:06 PM   #6 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well if any of those type matches will be there it shall be awesome because I'll be there in person!
Elias Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2003, 08:15 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

here's my card

HHH vs. Goldberg no dq for the world title

Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton

Shane Mcmahon vs. Kane in an inferno or hell in a cell match

Christian vs. Hurricane vs. RVD vs. Jericho Fatal four way elimination match for ic title..

Goldust/Lance Storm vs. The Dudleys vs. La Resistance for the tag titles..

Steiner vs. Test First blood for Stacy

a 6 way hardcore womens title match

Personally I'd love to see Y2J in the main event,and for anyone asking Goldust and Lance storm are a team so they could fit in that match..
Old 26 Aug 2003, 01:07 PM   #8 (permalink)

rawrules is on a distinguished road

As a heat match have a fatel four way match between Jindrak and cade vs lance storm and goldust vs rodney mack and mark henry vs hurriciane and S.H.I.T. And the winner gets a shot 2morrow night on raw verses either the dudley's or L.R. with la ristance winning at ubnforgiven then the next night they lose the title 2 jand c

Last edited by rawrules; 26 Aug 2003 at 01:14 PM.
rawrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2003, 03:41 PM   #9 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

^^^^hey, thats actually a good idea!:rockon & then, have whoever wins that heat match, like you said, goes to raw, looses, then a feud builds up between them for the next PPV
~kane88
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26 Aug 2003, 04:12 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

man kane88 you should post a lot more you have serious potential...
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote