ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Triple H's long ass title reign explained-The Timeline
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Aug 2003, 01:56 PM   #1 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496
Default Triple H's long ass title reign explained-The Timeline

September 2, 2002 - Triple H was awarded the Raw World title by Eric Bischoff, and later went one on one with Ric Flair for the first time in his career. Hunter won the match.

September 22, 2002 - Triple H successfully defended his World Heavyweight title against Rob Van Dam for the first time on PPV after being handed the belt. He won after outside interference from Ric Flair.

October 20, 2002 - Triple H defeated Kane in a mtach to unify the Heavyweight and Intercontinental titles. He was the last ever IC champ before the unification.

November 17, 2002 - Triple H dedended his WWE World Heavyweight Title against 5 other men in the first ever Elimination Chamber Match. He was defeated by Shawn Michaels- FINNALY.

December 15, 2002 - Triple H defeated Shawn Michaels in a best 2 of 3 falls match to regain the WWE title after losing it to HBK at Survivor Series. The falls were first a street fight (won by Hunter), second a cage match(won by HBK) and last a ladder match (won by Hunter).

January 19, 2003 - Scott Steiner defeated Triple H via DQ.Notes: Triple H was DQed for using the sledgehammer. Even though the RAW title is worthless, it deserved better than this. Steiner was getting booed out of the building. I wonder if they will edit that out in the home video version. What a slow, horrible match.

February 23, 2003 - Triple H defeated Scott Steiner at No Way Out, mercifully bringing to an end one of his worst feuds in recent history

March 30, 2003 - Triple H defeated Booker T via pinfall.Notes: In the biggest job of the night, Booker T lost to Triple H. I'm so damn sick of Triple H, it almost makes me go out and win Tough Enough so I can kick his ass. Booker deserved this win, but all we get is more (expletive) Triple H shoved down our throats. BORING.

April 27, 2003 - Triple H,Chris Jericho,Ric Flair, defeated Booker T Shawn Michaels,and Kevin nash in a six man tag team match.
Notes: Triple H pinned Nash after hitting him with the sledgehammer.Although there was no title on the line in this match,Triple H still made Kevin Nash Job to him.

May 18,2003 - Triple H defeated Kevin Nash to retain his world heavyweight title ONCE AGAIN by disqualification.Nash dominated the entire match with Jim Ross kept billing as a fight.Triple H's first offensive move with the pedigree which couldnt keep Nash down for the three.Triple H then brought in the sledge hammer but the ref prevented him from using it.Nash was then DQ'ed when the ref saw him clock HHH with the title belt.Nash kept on with the assault,cragging him up the ramp and Jackknive powerbombing him thru the announcers table.

June 15, 2003 - Triple H defeated Kevin Nash in a hell in a cell match.This one was truly brutal indeed.I thought that Nash was actually going to wi-...Wait a second here......I couldnt of thought of that ever happening I mean we are talking about HHH here.He's the biggest baddest dog in the WWE today. Oh my NOBODY CAN BEAT HIM No matter what happens,Even if about a hundred guys come out to attack him he will still mother fuckin end out on top!!!!!

July 27,2003 - WWE Veangence Smackdown Brand only. No HHH winning the title looks like a bright and sunny day for the WWE.I feel really sorry for RAW.

August 24,2003 - Now Now Now here it is...The elimination chamber match.....Maybe HHH will lose the title now......He did the last time...The World heavyweight championship has been alive for eleven months now...AND TRIPLE H HAS HELD IT FOR TEN OF THOSE FUCKIN MONTHS!!! Do you think HHH will lose the title and let someone who desreves it more keep it longer then he ever did? Or can I just be dreaming to myself of something like that ever happening.....Watch and see Summerslam then.I just hope to god that this doesnt turn out like what happened in Hell in a Cell...

Note to all the people who belive HHH should hold the title for ever:I dont care who the hell you are,I dont care if you have been watching wrestling for 20 years and you know whos the best,TRIPLE H NEEDS TO LOSE THAT DAMN TITLE!!! GET IT THRU YOUR THICK FUCKIN SKULLS YOU BUNCH OF MORONS!!!

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
Old 24 Aug 2003, 03:19 PM   #2 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs
Default Re: Triple H's long ass title reign explained-The Timeline

Quote:
Originally posted by showstopper496
Note to all the people who belive HHH should hold the title for ever:I dont care who the hell you are,I dont care if you have been watching wrestling for 20 years and you know whos the best,TRIPLE H NEEDS TO LOSE THAT DAMN TITLE!!! GET IT THRU YOUR THICK FUCKIN SKULLS YOU BUNCH OF MORONS!!!
ok first off.....fuck you.... im a triple h fan..... i reconize talent..... i reconize dedication.... i reconize his right to be the world champion...

triple h has had the title for a long time but thats because there is very few people on the roster worthy enough to pull of a title run

lets look at the possibilitys...

Booker T -- Well first off.... he is old and washed up and cant even do the spinarooni good anymore.....fuck that bush monkey... i used to be one of his fans but not any more

Nash -- has'nt even been with the company for 6 months yet.....has done nothing to impress anybody..... he dont deserve shit

RVD -- can you say jobber for life..... if he is lucky he might one day crawl to the top of the IC division

HBK -- passed down the torch to hunter after one last title run.... he did the right thing, and he went out looking good while doing it

Stiener -- i like the guy....but his matches are sub-par at best....no where near hunters level

randy orton --- maybe after a couple of IC runs

any body else you got in mind ill be glad to drag there name throught the mud...austin?....the rock?.....lol

now there are a few people that could get it and it would go over well with fans

Chris Jericho -- The guy is nothing but talent and man what a story line that would be if jericho could finally beat hunter and get the title and years of thriving to do so.... he is the highlight of the night, the first ever un-disputed champion.... the only WWE super star to beat austin and the rock in the same night....he also has the ability to make anybody look good in the ring, even kevin nash

Goldberg -- Man this guy is huge.... he hasent missed a step....he moves are brutal and he is super over with the fans....he has the unbeatable look to him, would make for a good guy to strip the title of HHH.... my only problem is that he hasent earned that spot yet.....
Old 24 Aug 2003, 04:15 PM   #3 (permalink)

SpiritK9 is on a distinguished road

I myself am NOT a fan of Triple H, although I admired the guy's guts for coming back from that quad injury.

But I agree with WPG in that there's nobody else - other than Kane now - in Hunter's top tier. When he says he's the best, there's a reason.

If HHH somehow holds onto the belt at Summerslam, get ready for an even longer run as champion... until WrestleMania XX, where he will lose it to Goldberg.

(Interesting though: if Goldberg holds it like HHH has, will we have the same complaints in this forum?)
Old 24 Aug 2003, 04:35 PM   #4 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496

then how about brining brock leaser or angle from smackdown and give them the title?

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
Old 25 Aug 2003, 12:24 AM   #5 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Hey Buddy Boy....You can add August 24, 2003...The day HHH solidified his place in Pro Wrestling...The greatest World Champion of All-Time...The night HHH defeatd 5 other men in an Elimination Chamber to reatin his World Heavyweight Championship

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 25 Aug 2003, 12:29 AM   #6 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Well I am an Evolution fan but I do have to say in the 20+ years I've been a wrestling fan I have never been so sick of seeing a guy with the title,DROP IT Trips!

Old 25 Aug 2003, 12:53 AM   #7 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

As an old school kayfabe fan I like HHH holding the belt this long! I never liked how after a month we would have a new champ!
Old 25 Aug 2003, 01:06 AM   #8 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

ah I like the whole thing of him holding the title so long but I would've liked somebody who is entertaining constantly to do it instead...
Old 25 Aug 2003, 01:48 AM   #9 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer

Quote:
Originally posted by Fear
As an old school kayfabe fan I like HHH holding the belt this long! I never liked how after a month we would have a new champ!

lol....no kiddin...what would showstopper think of bruno sammartinos 7 year run?....

Last edited by Dick Biggs; 25 Aug 2003 at 03:25 PM.
Old 25 Aug 2003, 05:40 AM   #10 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

hey buddy - if you hate HHH so much get him out of your sig and av
Old 25 Aug 2003, 06:03 AM   #11 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

I like having a champ keep the title for a while..makes it mean more when he finally does drop it. I would have liked to see Y2J win the chamber match, but nobody else. Glad Trips came out one top, even though the match was one of the worst I've ever seen.

Trips has held it a long time to make the title, which is still under one year old, seem important, since everyone knows that the true lineage of that title is now a part of the WWE Title on Smackdown!
Old 25 Aug 2003, 02:55 PM   #12 (permalink)
feared by some loved by 0

Disco Stu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Disco Stu

How can you say there is no one in the top tier.....granted Booker T is old, but do you ever sit through one of his matches going "why am I watching this, I know he is going to win?" have you? I know I haven't, when he won the IC title, that was unexpected, and he deserved it....HHH has done nothing, he deserves to be the bigger man and drop the title, he could have easily dropped to Booker T, or even Jericho, because Jericho is the workhorse behind Raw being successful, he still puts up entertaining matches and can carry anyone to a great match....Booker T didn't tell anyone about his back problems he kept wrestling even with it...He finally told someone about it, cause when he went to Australia he realized he could barely move and therefore couldn't wrestle and dropped the title....HHH can't wrestle because of his groin injury and yet he was unwilling to drop the title....the man is an egotistical jackass who doesn't deserve the title cause, although he is gifted and has sacrificed, he is too greedy and doesn't realize that he is hurting the sport that he loves so much by holding the title....

I am also up for a person holding the title for a long time, because it gives us something to watch because you never know when that person will lose it, and if it is a decent heel then you watch it to see if that person will lose cause you are hoping he will, but with HHH you know he isn't going to lose it so what is the point of watching....I guarantee that if Jericho or someone else had the title that the Raw ratings would be so much better and it would be such a better product
Old 25 Aug 2003, 03:30 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Quote:
Originally posted by Disco Stu
How can you say there is no one in the top tier.....granted Booker T is old, but do you ever sit through one of his matches going "why am I watching this, I know he is going to win?" have you?
yes.....booker t gets boring fast.....
Old 25 Aug 2003, 03:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
feared by some loved by 0

Disco Stu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Disco Stu

Booker T is not boring...he carried their Wrestlemania match...HHH is boring...name one match that is a one on one match that HHH is in where you sit there and actually wanna watch it cause he might lose???? You can't you would have to go back to when he was the Greenwich bitch
Old 25 Aug 2003, 04:27 PM   #15 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^Booker T did not carry the WM19 match....Triple H did, Triple H has been carrying WCW trash, since Vince bought them out....

Closed Thread