ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

I Just Met Linda Miles And Nydia!!!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24 Aug 2003, 03:47 AM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.
Thumbs up I Just Met Jinda Miles And Nydia!!!!

I was walking into Applebee's in Phoneix around 10:30pm and right as a walked in I immediately recognized Nydia and then towering over me I saw Linda Miles. The 1st thing I said was "Hey Shanequa!" she just smiled and shook my hand as she walked out. I think they were also with Matt Morgan from TE2 and currently working in OWV. It was cool meeting WWE Superstars outside of all the fans at America West Arena. And godam Nydia was really short and stubby she was also kind of a bitch probably due to the fact that I said hi to Linda and not her.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Aug 2003, 11:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

Ya and you woke my ass up to tell me this?
Old 25 Aug 2003, 03:18 AM   #3 (permalink)
The Drug Lord

Tombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock'sTombstone is the dog's bollock's

That's it?
Don't tell me that shit unless you fucked one of them.

Tombstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2003, 06:51 AM   #4 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

bah...i met chris jericho and watched him wrestle a ton of times before i even learned to ride a bike
Old 25 Aug 2003, 05:39 PM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Guys be nice,he just wanted to tell you something and you go make fun of his thread....not cool guys,don't do it again.

Good for you Boston,wish I could meet some WWE superstars
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2003, 06:48 PM   #6 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I saw edge and christian at a fast food place here in texas a few years ago they were doing a show at reunion
Old 26 Aug 2003, 11:09 AM   #7 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally posted by Tombstone
That's it?
Don't tell me that shit unless you fucked one of them.
I think he fucked Shaniqua and she kicked his ass with that whip.
Old 26 Aug 2003, 11:23 AM   #8 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

Thats pretty cool. I met Trish about 8 months ago.