ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

'Taker's last ride? Team him with Kane again

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Aug 2003, 06:48 PM   #1 (permalink)

SpiritK9 is on a distinguished road
Default 'Taker's last ride? Team him with Kane again

Here's what I would do with Undertaker in order to give him a good retirement send-off, bring nostalgia back, and kick Vince off TV once & for all:

1. Keep Taker in WWE long enough to get to WM-XX. Let Vince sabotage Taker's match so that his WM winning streak ends.

2. Taker goes on RAW as a guest to vent about lack of respect when BOOM! Kane comes down and seizes him like he has JR and RVD. Have him off TV for awhile.

3. Vince agrees to "retirement street fight" over the phone with Taker but is taken by surprise when Kane & Taker come to the ring. Taker is back in his old "rest in peace" character, the match turns into a "buried alive" match and he & Kane pummel McMahon and bury him, just like in the good old days.

This would not only be nostalgia for the fans, but would be a definite end to Mr. McMahon, allowing Shane & Stephanie to take over. Plus, ultimate proof that not even the boss can stop Kane. Maybe THEN he'll get the title shot he deserves. And Taker will not go down as a character searching for direction.
Old 23 Aug 2003, 09:32 PM   #2 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I like the idea somewhat,but if Taker retires I would like to see his last match to be an inferno match with Kane,let Kane get burnt and put that mask back on,or mabey his last match schould be with HBK.Lets see a grudge on HBK's part for that casket match that put him outa wrestling.
Either way I have to agree when Taker does retire he scould go out as the Dead Man and of course Paul has to be there.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Aug 2003, 10:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Hmmm this is a very delicate topic because if you make one wrong move you're fucked. Bringing back Kane's Mask seems like a wrong move to me. Making Taker come back as the Dead Man seems like the wrong move to me but then again Vince McMahon is in charge and we all know he'll make the wrong move so we'll see what he does but I'm hoping they don't come back as the Brothers of Dead Man Inc because we all know its over.