ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

SummerSlam Sunday August 24/2003

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Aug 2003, 05:13 PM   #1 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs
Default SummerSlam Sunday August 24/2003

alright we all know the summer slam card flat out sucks....but oh well i guess we should try and make the best out of the one or two good matches on the card....so here is the juggalos predictions

Shane vs. Bichoff

This will be good because shane is a crazy fuckin retard who will do anything for a holy shit chant......look for shane to win

Kurt vs. Brock

Kurt wins.....brocks played out as champ, its time for kurt to keep it for awhile

Elimination Chamber

should be one of the best of the night....most people pick goldberg to win....my bets on jericho.... it would shock the fuck out of the fans...

US title fatal fourway...

This match will be amazing, im cant really predict but i think tajiri or eddie will come out with the win...

RVD vs Kane

no one gives a rats ass who wins this one...

Undertaker vs. A train

big slow and boring.....a train will win

Tag team title match...

man i sick of the dudleys vs. la resistance....raw needs some more tag teams...i pick the poutine suckin ass rangers to win..

if i forgot anything thats cause i really dont give a fuck....the match will be bunk

oh and i hope hardy kills fuckin zack gowen.... fuck i hate that one legged homo...

there is my overall negative pre view of an event that im not gonna waste my money to see......
Old 24 Aug 2003, 01:04 AM   #2 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

no one else has any predictions?
Old 24 Aug 2003, 04:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Well I'm going to be there tommorrow with Icon so I will have to post my report...
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24 Aug 2003, 12:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
YOU SCREWED MATT

I am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improveI am the Icon can only hope to improve

Look for the sign that says "Icon+Taylor+Hottub=RATINGS!"