ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

batista

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23 Aug 2003, 03:28 AM   #1 (permalink)

rawrules is on a distinguished road
Default batista

What do u wanna c happen 2 batista when he returns? I want him 2 go 2 smackdown and join up with Sean O'Haire personally but what would u like 2 c happen 2 him?
rawrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Aug 2003, 03:35 AM   #2 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

proper English would be good pal... thanks...

I'd like to see his go back to Raw and try to go back into Evolution, but be refused, then have a fued with them eventually resulting in a Batista world title reign.
Old 23 Aug 2003, 03:36 AM   #3 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Batista is one injury prone mofo, the smark's are labeling him as the next Kevin Nash, so before the WWE pushes this guy, he's gotta prove he can stay healthy for an extended amount of time. I personly think Dave Batista has all the talent in the world and we all know Vinny Mac love's the "big guy's" so the sky is the limit for this guy. I agree that he should form a stable with O'Haire and possibly Mark Jindrax and Garrison Kade and maybe have Kane as thier leader...that stable would kick ass on Raw not SD. Give Batista a mouth piece and he's most def. championship material.
Old 23 Aug 2003, 03:43 AM   #4 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^o shit... i didn't think of that... don't worry about what I said before, this is the good shit, that's what should happen.
Old 23 Aug 2003, 01:31 PM   #5 (permalink)

hhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmm does antbody think that they will reform the natural born thrillers?
Old 23 Aug 2003, 02:13 PM   #6 (permalink)
Darkness

Darkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improve

I never heard of that group. If I had seen them, what was it anyway?
Shannon Moore
All WCW/ECW stars
Darkness Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Aug 2003, 02:20 PM   #7 (permalink)

lol dat was da wcw group it consisted of mike sanders perfect event (palumbo/stakisk(sp) o haire jindrak reno jtb and some other pple i thinkit was managed by kevin nash for a few week's then they turned on nash
Old 23 Aug 2003, 03:15 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

no way they reform..
Old 25 Aug 2003, 02:48 AM   #9 (permalink)

does anybody wanna c ric flair and batista fued when he comes back?
Old 25 Aug 2003, 03:04 AM   #10 (permalink)
feared by some loved by 0

Disco Stu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Disco Stu

Batista will be a beast when he returns....I see a definite feud between him and Evolution, however I see him possibly getting a title run around Royal Rumble and maybe into Wrestlemania if he can stay healthy....He will be an impact player much like Brock Lesnar, but only if he gets pushed properly and doesn't get held back....

And him and Ric Flair would be good, however it would be midcard on Raw at best