ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Any one else just a little dissapointed by the SS card??

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 22 Aug 2003, 02:18 AM   #1 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond
Unhappy Any one else just a little dissapointed by the SS card??

I'm very dissatisfied by the SS card.
My reasons:
No WWE Tag title Defense (SD Tag titles)
No Cruiserweight defense
No Womens title defense
No IC title Defense
BS match 1: Taker vs A-Train
BS match 2: Shane VS Bischoff
No Cena
No Steiner
(I am happy that Big Slow hasn't got a match )

Any other opinions out there?? Lets hear them!!

-Trevelbond-

Last edited by Trevelbond; 22 Aug 2003 at 02:54 AM.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Aug 2003, 04:28 AM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I thought dudleys were taking on the frenchies and I have to admit this is the draw back for having 8 titles no way to fit them all on one ppv unless they made it 4 hours
Old 22 Aug 2003, 04:31 AM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

^^ They are, the SD titles, the better ones, won't be defended.
Old 22 Aug 2003, 04:39 AM   #4 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Since Gowen VS Hardy was removed, for the sake of the storyline. The seven matches will be:

Shane vs Bischoff
RVD vs Kane
Taker vs Train
World Tag team titles La Resistance vs Dudley Boyz
US Championship fatal four way
Angle vs Lesnar WWE Championship
Elimination Chamber World Championship
Old 22 Aug 2003, 08:16 AM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Probably the only match worth watching would have to be the Chamber match so we can all sleep in peace knowing that a no talent, 8 move, bald, monkey with drop his newly won title to a greedy, snotty, steroid poping addict a few months later. Gee and Vince thinks he knows what the fans wanna watch.

Well the Price is Wrong BITCH!

....I couldn't help it
Old 22 Aug 2003, 02:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Darkness

Darkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improve

^LOL!!!! That's funny.
I'm surprised the IC Title isn't on the line. Vince doesn't know what people want, in fact he only does what he wants IMO.
Shannon Moore
All WCW/ECW stars
Darkness Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Aug 2003, 02:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

ah y2j better win the chamber then i'm fine...
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Aug 2003, 05:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hanh!

Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.Side Effect is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.

I PRAY THIS DOESNT HAPPEN!!! but......what if they have randy ortan win the title & start the feud between them. it could happen with all the "we/i can count on randy" going on.

~kane88
Side Effect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Aug 2003, 06:27 PM   #9 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Im disapointed with the fact that Paul Wight is bieng misused, the guy headlined Vengance with Kurt and Brock and get's left out of the Summerslam card WTF

Cena also belong's on the card

but as long as Goldberg win's the belt im happy
but if Jericho win's...ill be fucking pissed
but HHH will probbaly retain
Old 22 Aug 2003, 08:30 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

either y2j or orton will win I guarantee it...
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Aug 2003, 09:40 PM   #11 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

Neither of those 2 will win it. It's going to be either Goldberg or HHH walking out with the championship.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Aug 2003, 09:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

^^^Agreed. Goldberg winning is likely. HHH Winning sets up a one no one match at Unforgiven.
Old 23 Aug 2003, 01:08 AM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

HHH retains..guarenteed
Old 23 Aug 2003, 02:24 AM   #14 (permalink)

rawrules is on a distinguished road

i hope that since zack gowen vs matt hardy is removed how bout a thriple threat match with W.G.T.T. vs Rey -Rey/kidman and morre/Hardy here i will write the storyline myself

Ok we are at summerslam and hardy is bragging that he is gonna kick gowen's ass and put him outta actition permentatly steph hers this and says ya no what gowen wont be on the card but u will yes u and shannen morre will be faceing W.G.T.T. and Rey - Rey /kidman
rawrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Aug 2003, 03:08 AM   #15 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Actually It would be funny if Randy Orton won, Probably the only way I'd see it happen is if he double teams Goldberg with Hunter and then pulls off one of those Random surprise RKO's on Hunter when they eliminate Goldberg.

You can see it now a RKO into a Pedigree and then as soon as Hunter turns around after pinning Goldberg Orton jumps up and plants Hunter on his HUGE MIS-SHAPED NOSE!