ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

What happened to Edge

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 21 Aug 2003, 07:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
Fresh Noob

Rey619 is on a distinguished road
Default What happened to Edge

I saw Edge on Smackdown a while ago after he came back from getting nailed by the A-Train with a chair in the back of his leg.Then he came back again and got hit by the A-Train again in the back this time.So what happened to Edge.
Old 21 Aug 2003, 07:21 PM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

he had I think a neck injury and he should be back in a few months...
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 2003, 08:13 PM   #3 (permalink)

Cenotaph is on a distinguished road

Edge said that when he comes back he wants to work with HHH. I think he might be moved over to Raw when he comes back.
Old 21 Aug 2003, 08:15 PM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

He torn out his bicep in a match against Angle going for a spear off the ropes, if I remember correctly. He cut a promo on getting injured a week or two later, and how sad he was that WWE was giving him the ball and all, and then they had A-train fuck him up to try and get Train over when he was getting his big Heyman push. Yeah, that's what happened. Check out wwe.com and he usually has a journal or something up and you can check out how he's doing. There's also a shit load of fan pages out there, and he used to have an official page, but I can't find it or it's down.

Where the hell is EB when you need her...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 2003, 10:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Edge had neck surg about a month before Angle did,but Edge had it done the old way and was set to be out a year which means he's got around 7 or 8 months to go.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22 Aug 2003, 09:53 AM   #6 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

^^
Yeah, that's the story
Old 23 Aug 2003, 12:30 AM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I'm looking forward to his return..
Old 23 Aug 2003, 01:33 AM   #8 (permalink)

rawrules is on a distinguished road

any body wanna c edge and christian reunite?
rawrules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Aug 2003, 03:50 PM   #9 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
Where the hell is EB when you need her...

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23 Aug 2003, 10:56 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I can't say that i miss Edge all that much, he never did much for me when it came down to actual in-ring ability. His absence has been good from my end of the situation. But like someone else already said he should be back few months short of a year

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2003, 12:46 AM   #11 (permalink)
Jobber

Premier is on a distinguished road

Yeah, Edge was never that exciting to me, but I will admit he did make whomever he wrestled look good. He always looked like he was taking a serious beating.
Premier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25 Aug 2003, 05:45 PM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally posted by Dre
I can't say that i miss Edge all that much, he never did much for me when it came down to actual in-ring ability. His absence has been good from my end of the situation. But like someone else already said he should be back few months short of a year
I feel the same way about him but I actually am beginning to miss him.......Don't tell EB
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28 Aug 2003, 11:58 AM   #13 (permalink)

chadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I don't really miss Edge either. Although I would like to see E&C reunite to give RAW one more tag team, I won't be saddened if they decide not to.

"I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, I've been in hardcore matches, I've been in barbed wire matches, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.....color commentary with Mike Adamle!"
Mick Foley, WWE Draft

"Its obvious you are distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. I too, have been distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. All week I have stared at the ceiling with Kleenex and lotion by my bed."
Santino Marella to Beth Phoenix, RAW House Show, Youngstown, OH 7/25/08
chadeley is offline   Reply With Quote