ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Why is it that when a face turns heel..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20 Aug 2003, 01:29 AM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Why is it that when a face turns heel..

that he turns into a little bitch?...When Austin was a face he was take no prisoners in the ring..when he became a heel..he was getting ran over..Same thing with Rock...powerful as a face...a little bitch as a heel..The Same thing with Hogan It's almost if as their power rating goes from a 90 to a 50..That's why I like the fact that Kane is still a monster as a heel,and that brock is still destroying people even though he's a heel..

anyone agree with me? dissagree?
Old 20 Aug 2003, 01:41 AM   #2 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

I think you mean when a heel turns face they become bitches because as a heel HHH, Stone Cold and The Rock kicked everyones ass by as faces they turn into jobbin little bitches.

For example HHH jobs to Hogan only one month after winning The Undisputed Title but as a heel he holds onto The World Title (only losing one) for almost a year now!!!
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2003, 01:46 AM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

well..I think it goes both ways...What you said is true..But when Rock cut his promos as a heel..if someone came down to the ring and tried to attack him..rock would get out of the ring..as a face..Rock would stand in and fight..When Austin turns heel he begins strumming guitars and running from every battle,and hugging vince..Hogan as a face was as dominant as they come but as a heel..he'd get on his knees and beg off..and sutff like that..and I think HHH did the job to give hogan his final title run..
Old 20 Aug 2003, 05:35 AM   #4 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

Totally agree with you One. It seems that if you want to be a heel in the WWE, you have to act like a coward. Kane has even shown it a bit by backing off when presented with a fight (choosing not to provoke Austin a few weeks back). Lesnar and Kane should be more willing than ever to get into a fight, but the crowd would like that too much I guess. Even Triple H backs off way too often, claiming he's picking his spots.

The way I see it, Goldberg is the perfect heel right now. He's always willing to fight, dominates most of his matches, and still generates heat with most crowds. Too bad the WWE is trying to push him as a face.

The other thing that really pisses me off is that heels NEVER win clean. They always cheat or somehow manage to screw the other guy over, but they never, ever just beat the other guy. I've got nothing against having a heel cheat once in a while to pull out a win, but EVERY time? Quote the Rattlesnake, "Boooooooooorrrrrriiiiinngg!!!!!!!"
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2003, 06:07 AM   #5 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yeah I know what you mean. But if A Heel won all his matches cleanly then that wouldn't make him much of a heel then eh? But yeah I noticed that too, If you're a heel you're a bitch. If you're a Face you're a King. Kane is cool as a heel but I really wouldn't call him a full heel yet because he seems to get some loving fan response when he comes out. Then again there are just some people you just can't hate like Rey Mysterio 'cos he has some moves better moves than anyone else.
Old 20 Aug 2003, 12:05 PM   #6 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Of course they act like pussies, because they want the fans to really really really want to see them get their asses kicked. When Rock was pussing out of confrontations with Berg, it was to set up the match and to get hype and get the match over. If he stood there and faught with Berg every show, nobody would be wanting to see the match. Or when Austin was a crying tard, it was to get Angle over as a face and finally punk Austin out. Austin didn't have to fight all the time, because everyone wanted to see him anyway. Like he would say "You can have your match...Just not tonight" and the fans would boo. K i'm losing my thought pattern here, but it's something like that. Oh, and Trips is a bitch, even though he's not a crybaby bitch, he is still hiding from matches and all.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2003, 05:46 PM   #7 (permalink)
Jobber

Premier is on a distinguished road

Christian's a heel and I think I've seen him win a couple of matches relatively cleanly, although this usually isn't the case. Cena usually wins cleanly too.
Premier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2003, 05:57 PM   #8 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

Yes, Cenu usually does win relatively clean, and I think that's doing a lot for his character. He's a heel who can actually back up his smack-talking. Cena's going to be a MAJOR star very soon, if he isn't already....
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2003, 06:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Cena NEVER EVER wins clean. EVER. I can't even think of a match, unless it was squashing Gowen or something that he won clean. Every major match he's won has been because of interference or dq.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 20 Aug 2003, 07:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

actually I remember he's beaten quite a few people cleanly...
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2003, 09:24 PM   #11 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

^who? Some nobody jobbers maybe, but that's it. He didn't go over Benoit or Taker clean. He went through that little tournament to be #1 contender and I don't think he won a single match clean. Maybe it's just me, but I've been bitching ever since he turned heal that he's not getting clean pins on anybody...

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 20 Aug 2003, 11:22 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

yeah there is oly a few but I know for a fact he beat rikishi twice cleanly but that could even qualify as a jobber beating...
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 2003, 12:44 AM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I remember when Austin turned heel and whenever he backed down from fights it pissed me off because I was so used to seeing him whooping ass but I still liked him when he was heel.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21 Aug 2003, 12:53 AM   #14 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Rikishi counts as a jobber...
Old 21 Aug 2003, 01:29 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Kishi is a total jobber.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!