ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Jamal

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19 Aug 2003, 05:42 PM   #1 (permalink)

chadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posterschadeley is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Jamal

Has Jamal officially been released from the WWE? The reason why I ask is I recently got digital cable and on there are 5 Fox Sports Net Channels. Every week, one airs Major League Wrestling, which emulates from Florida. Jamal is on there as a member of the Samoan Island Tribe with I think Samu. They are in a fierce rivalry with another tag team, Da Hit Squad, and I was just wondering if he was released. I haven't seen him in a while, and I never read anything about WWE severing ties with Jamal.

It should be pointed out that MLW is a watered down version of ECW. Former WWE stars Dr. Death Steve Williams, Raven, Jerry Lynn, and even D'Lo Brown have all had matches there within the last few weeks. Mike Awesome, Steve Corrino, Norman Smiley and Sabu all reside there as well. Thought I would point out the fact as well that the announcer has used several WWE terminologies in his broadcasts. Example, during a match with the Samoan Island Tribe, he said the following:

"I could say something about 3 minutes, Rico or gay weddings, but the hell with it."

When talking about Jamal, who is going under the name Ekmo, he said:

"And Ekmo came out and made an impact. In fact, it took him about 3 minutes to make an impact."

If you have the Sunshine Network, take a look at MLW. Although its not WWE, its still relatively entertaining.

"I've been in Hell in a Cell matches, I've been in hardcore matches, I've been in barbed wire matches, but this is the hardest thing I've ever had to do.....color commentary with Mike Adamle!"
Mick Foley, WWE Draft

"Its obvious you are distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. I too, have been distracted by what happened last week on Monday Night RAW. All week I have stared at the ceiling with Kleenex and lotion by my bed."
Santino Marella to Beth Phoenix, RAW House Show, Youngstown, OH 7/25/08
chadeley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2003, 05:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Um, Jamal got fired a while ago. I wish I got that channel and could watch MLW though. And every indy fed takes pot shots at WWE.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2003, 06:01 PM   #3 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Yeah, I hear that Jamal was a real asshole backstage and he hurt some wrestlers and didn't care. He sucked anyway.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2003, 07:55 PM   #4 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

wasn't he with the hurricane for a superhero gimmick a few weeks ago? Or was that rosie?
Old 19 Aug 2003, 08:07 PM   #5 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

^^^ Rosey is the S.H.I.T.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2003, 09:10 PM   #6 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

I have a bad feeling with the S.H.I.T gimmick..oh never mind I just had to go to the bathroom...
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2003, 11:53 PM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Jamal sucked but now I'm beginning to like Rosey with this S.H.I.T. gimmick,it's working for him.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2003, 01:19 AM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I'm just waiting for rosey to turn on hurricane..I know it's gonna happen,but they work well together..
Old 20 Aug 2003, 01:33 AM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

The should of put 3MW on Smackdown to form a samoan stable with Rikishi...
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2003, 01:35 AM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

^Hmm...I don't know..I mean they were bland enough as a team being Eric Bischoff's hitmen..I don't know if adding Rikishi would make any real difference...
Old 20 Aug 2003, 04:24 AM   #11 (permalink)
Rated PG

Papa Geno is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by The_One
I'm just waiting for rosey to turn on hurricane..I know it's gonna happen,but they work well together..
I waiting fo Hurricane to turn heel. Rosey made a piss poor bad guy and Hurricane needs a change!
Old 20 Aug 2003, 05:34 AM   #12 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Yeah and Rosey has some moves, that spinning sidebuster/neckbreaker looks pretty damn cool.

Although I kinda though Jamal was useful but then again he had those 2 dangerous moves, that flying body press and the push-up samon drop. which did look fucking cool

:thumbup:

^ I hope that is a thubs up smiley 'cause I using the quick reply space
Old 20 Aug 2003, 06:56 AM   #13 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

I think its thumbs^ surrounded by semi-colans.

yep it is

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2003, 01:35 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

I know people are going to get on me so bad when I say this but I kinda liked the rosey and jamal tag team but without rico...
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20 Aug 2003, 05:09 PM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

I don't think it's that bad..They were ok as a tag team..just ok...