ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Pwf Raw Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18 Aug 2003, 09:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight
Arrow Pwf Raw Thread

RAW will certainly be war when Test and Scott Steiner go into battle over the rights to the leggy Stacy Keibler. Only one man can have her. Which one will it be? Tune into RAW to find out.

In other action, both Kevin Nash and Chris Jericho will put their flowing locks on the line when they compete in a Hair vs. Hair Match. Pre-match stipulations state that the loser of the match must have his head shaven. One of these men will be bald. Find out which one it will be tonight.

All this and more on RAW, which begins at 9 p.m./8 CT on Spike TV, the first network for men!

Ah seems like this might be a good show... I know i'm early but hey here it is...
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Aug 2003, 09:18 PM   #2 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

Hair vs Hair
Winner: Chris Jericho (i hope to god)
I think it's kind of obvious that Jericho gonna win. i mean, Nash was goin on about Jericho's old image, needing to "spice it up". So in WWE, everything ALWAYS backfires, so Jericho will be your winner
Old 18 Aug 2003, 09:45 PM   #3 (permalink)

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough

yeah y2j I hope will win...
Old 19 Aug 2003, 12:32 AM   #4 (permalink)

ok guys just post what you guys think so far...
Old 19 Aug 2003, 02:05 AM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I kinda had a feeling the military man was conway the kane/rvd segment was gay cuz kane couldnt get the matches lit and then he gets it lit only for it to blow out throws it away and all of a sudden he grabs a lit one and I liked the ending how all 6 just were out I loved how hbk just nailed hhh
Old 19 Aug 2003, 02:33 AM   #6 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

The Linda/Bitchoff segmant was sexy.......excuse me while I masterbate.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2003, 03:12 AM   #7 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I thought it was stupid
Old 19 Aug 2003, 03:23 AM   #8 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

^^ Sarcasm sweety.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2003, 03:36 AM   #9 (permalink)

I know
Old 19 Aug 2003, 04:08 AM   #10 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I knew that Test would beat Stiener... stupid fuckface.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2003, 05:40 AM   #11 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

It's been some time since I've seen two segments as poorly executed as the Bischoff/Linda segment and the Kane/RVD segment.

Bischoff didn't seem to know his lines at all and Kane couldn't get the matches lit in a segment that was probably meant to be about 20 seconds long but took two minutes.

The La Resistance segment seemed to go over well, though it was obvious on TV that the "military guy" was fake, the crowd wouldn't have been able to tell, so the segment got over pretty big.

I thought Nash bleaching his hair just before a hair vs hair match gave the ending away.

The finish for the show was decent, with all six Chamber participants taking each other out. Good to see Y2J get the last laugh.

Overall, not a bad show, but it lacked in-ring action AGAIN. I hope SD! is better...and it usually is.
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2003, 02:23 PM   #12 (permalink)

yeah but with jericho getting the last hit almost guarantees him not winning
Old 19 Aug 2003, 03:38 PM   #13 (permalink)

ah SS should be a good ppv...at least it has y2j in the main event
Old 19 Aug 2003, 04:08 PM   #14 (permalink)
Darkness

Darkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improve

HHH getting knocked out means he keeps the belt. Has anyone ever noticed that trend?
Shannon Moore
All WCW/ECW stars
Darkness Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19 Aug 2003, 04:23 PM   #15 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Raw was fucking sick last night
Goldberg proved once again why he is the MVP

Raw rating based on this year's product
9/10