ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Vince Explodes At RAW superstars backstage..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16 Aug 2003, 06:11 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Vince Explodes At RAW superstars backstage..

Source: Torch Newsletter (PWTorch.com)

Vince McMahon reportedly told various heels backstage at a recent RAW house show (Triple H was obviously not one of them) that they really need to watch what Vince does as a heel, as he feels he's one of the few heels who gets the ideal heat from the crowd.

He told wrestlers that most everyone just cannot get the crowd highly against them, and it's becoming a problem.

Obviously, while Vince may in fact have a good point about RAW having some heels who just can't get heat, very few are pleased inside about being told that their work is not getting them over, and they should just pretty much 'do what the boss does'.
Old 16 Aug 2003, 07:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Of course HHH wasn't one of them....Trips is the best heel since Bret Hart....On the other hand...You can't be a great heel when your jobbin' left and right (Y2J).....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2003, 08:35 PM   #3 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

I reckon Test isn't doing the greatest job as a heel realy either, he has the chance to make him look like a complete asshole by man-handling Stacy Keibler but yet I don't think he's get over with the crowds I mean he has 2 mad moves, The Big Boot and the Roll of the Dice.
Old 16 Aug 2003, 10:44 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

He couldn't have been taking to kane...
Old 17 Aug 2003, 02:12 AM   #5 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Doesnt this McMahon-Sable thing sound like the McMahon-Trish thing that happend before WMX8?
Personally, Im getting sick of McMahon and his ass lickers thinking they know whats best for the fans aka "What we put out, there gonna like it or its the wrestlers fault"

News flash Vinnie Mac...

1.) A-Train is worthless, we hate him cuz he's boring

2.)Big Show, Same thing as the Atrain.

3.) HHH, Personally Id like to see him not wearing that belt for a year or two.

4.)Sable-Her time is done, she shit on the fans years ago for more money, then sued for "sexual harrasment" when she didnt get it.

5.) Zach Gowens loosing streak. Ok he's been threw shit in life, And yet your gonna make him into a celebrated jobber with 1 win over a former two time champion....ladies n gentlmen please say hello to Zach Gowen, the new "Brooklyn Brawler"

6.) Ultimo Dragons rareness. HE cant get over if he's not on TV Vince, you even fucken that.

Sheesh...
Old 17 Aug 2003, 02:58 AM   #6 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

the reason zack isnt winning is because the veterns think it would hurt their careers to lose to a one legged wrestler
Old 17 Aug 2003, 03:16 AM   #7 (permalink)

Just Drew is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Just Drew

Vince is a fucken retard.....
Old 17 Aug 2003, 04:10 AM   #8 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

so what zach signed was a ruined wwe career
Old 17 Aug 2003, 04:32 AM   #9 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Most of the heels never get over with the crowd becuase they arn't properly develope, and their charecter is always changed in the course of a month. Like someone else said you can't be a good heel and be jobbing every week to whoever needs a quick push for an upcoming ppv. You gotta hate the fact that the heel is one step ahead of the face, and always finding a way by hook or croock to be successful while drawing the fans to want him to lose.....If the face is making the heel look like an ass all the time then the fans really have no reason to have so much heat agianst them. HHH is proof in the pudding, cause all the HHH haters , hate the man sooo much and are so mad that he is champ that they go so far as to say he runs the whole show in the back, and he is the reason for himself being champ. (Yeah not Vince and Linda but their daughters boyfriend) People want to see HHH lose the title and because he has held on to it for such a long time it has made the title more respectable then if it had just been switching wrestlers every 3 weeks like it was doing before HHH long title reign began..... Time plays a factor in creating a good heel, what Vince does is just randomly changes certain wrestlers into heels with cheap heat for 2 weeks and then thats it, there just a heel, with no gimmick that will hold anyone's attention.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2003, 06:35 AM   #10 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

Very well put Dre. Its not their fault they're not getting over with the crowd its Vince's stupid fucking ideas. Doesn't he know that the shock factor in wrestling IS DEAD! No one really cares anymore. Kane is a monster that is cool and all but nothing we haven't seen before Vince needs new fresh ideas not old chiche` shit that we saw a mile away.
Old 17 Aug 2003, 06:38 AM   #11 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

POST OF THE WEEK!!!!!!!!!! Props to my NIGGA DRE...What sup homey?

Finally Someone knows more about The WRESTLING business, then what the learn off Message Boards. Great Heels don't happen overnight, it's a process. Triple H wouldn't have fans and Internet Marks hating him, if he wasn't such a GREAT WORLD CHAMPION. He's a heel in the purest form, he's hated and a WORLD CHAMPION.

He has done his job perfectly, he brought credibility back to THE WORLD TITLE, and people hate him for it, just like they use to do Flair......Triple H made that belt worth something again, and he's made it so credible, that the next person that wins it will be Super "OVER".....

OUR WORLD CHAMPION TRIPLE H.....Single handely, made the WCW Belt, mean something again....

Side note; Jericho couldn't have done half of With Hunter did for The World Title...He had his chance before Hunter got his...And he flopped.,...As a World Champion, he was only good enough to be cleaning Triple H's Dog's Shit...lmao

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 17 Aug 2003 at 06:43 AM.
Old 17 Aug 2003, 02:08 PM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by TR(UTH)IPLE H
He has done his job perfectly, he brought credibility back to THE WORLD TITLE, and people hate him for it, just like they use to do Flair......Triple H made that belt worth something again, and he's made it so credible, that the next person that wins it will be Super "OVER".....
He did indeed bring credibility back to the belt that greats such as Vince Russo and David Arquette held. It is definitely worth something now. That person might be over in the general wrestling world, but if it's someone like Goldberg, or any member of the 'kliq' that beats him, it won't mean anything in my opinion. If a 'kliq' member were to hold it, it would most likely be because HHH wants him to. If Goldberg wins, it's because he has it written into his contract that he wins the title or something. If Y2J were to win it, or Kane, or RVD, or some other superstar like them, it would mean A LOT (I left off Booker T because he's out for a while).

I do indeed dislike HHH, but he has done a lot for that piece of trash WCW called a title.
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2003, 03:04 PM   #13 (permalink)
Darkness

Darkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improve

That belt is a still a piece of shit. Vince has lost his mind and he went back in time to the shock value thing.
Shannon Moore
All WCW/ECW stars
Darkness Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2003, 06:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Quote:
Originally posted by TR(UTH)IPLE H
POST OF THE WEEK!!!!!!!!!! Props to my NIGGA DRE...What sup homey?

Finally Someone knows more about The WRESTLING business, then what the learn off Message Boards. Great Heels don't happen overnight, it's a process. Triple H wouldn't have fans and Internet Marks hating him, if he wasn't such a GREAT WORLD CHAMPION. He's a heel in the purest form, he's hated and a WORLD CHAMPION.

OUR WORLD CHAMPION TRIPLE H.....Single handely, made the WCW Belt, mean something again....

Side note; Jericho couldn't have done half of With Hunter did for The World Title...He had his chance before Hunter got his...And he flopped.,...As a World Champion, he was only good enough to be cleaning Triple H's Dog's Shit...lmao
Yo I couldn't have said it any better, its just plain fact.
Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Aug 2003, 07:03 PM   #15 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by The Wanderer
Doesnt this McMahon-Sable thing sound like the McMahon-Trish thing that happend before WMX8?
Personally, Im getting sick of McMahon and his ass lickers thinking they know whats best for the fans aka "What we put out, there gonna like it or its the wrestlers fault"

News flash Vinnie Mac...

1.) A-Train is worthless, we hate him cuz he's boring

2.)Big Show, Same thing as the Atrain.

3.) HHH, Personally Id like to see him not wearing that belt for a year or two.

4.)Sable-Her time is done, she shit on the fans years ago for more money, then sued for "sexual harrasment" when she didnt get it.

5.) Zach Gowens loosing streak. Ok he's been threw shit in life, And yet your gonna make him into a celebrated jobber with 1 win over a former two time champion....ladies n gentlmen please say hello to Zach Gowen, the new "Brooklyn Brawler"

6.) Ultimo Dragons rareness. HE cant get over if he's not on TV Vince, you even fucken that.

Sheesh...
You know I totaly have to agree,When in the hell is Vince ever gonna get it in his head that some guys are just never gonna get over with the fans no matter what they do because they suck!
I don't even think I have to name them but I will,A-Train,Big Slow extc.
It's not the wrestlers fault it' more or less the WWE for pushing the wrong guys and not pushing the right ones.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote