ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Cornette speaks out on OVW/WWE

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 15 Aug 2003, 06:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC
Default Cornette speaks out on OVW/WWE

-- Below is an open letter from OVW Match Maker, Jim Cornette. This is the official statement that I was aiming for in my most recent post on the OVW/WWE situation, or there lackof:

“As OVW Matchmaker, I want to take this opportunity to dispel a malicious rumor recently circulated on the internet concerning OVW's relationship with the WWE. The rumor stated that the WWE was terminating its business relations with OVW and establishing a developmental program elsewhere.

This is totally, absolutely FALSE.

The WWE website, WWE.com, is planning an article on OVW to coincide with our one year anniversary in the new Davis Arena, partly to help further quash these stories, and I have already contacted the WWE legal department and am in the process of discussing further legal remedies to this situation with our private legal counsel.

Unlike so many unfounded, baseless rumors that circulate on the internet, we know exactly where this one came from. There is an individual named Wade Keller who lives in Minnesota and operates a cheaply-produced, poorly written wrestling newsletter and website, and who has taken every opportunity over the last ten years to spread malicious rumors about me and any business I am involved with. The heat between us stems from this very same type of thing: printing fictitious stories and outright lies presented as fact, and my subsequently telling him to go to Hell because of it.

Since then, he has constantly taken written shots at me. Most people know he is an idiot, but with the rise of internet wrestling "news" sites, many newcomers do not know his reputation and repeated this story as fact on their sites, which is exactly what he hoped would happen. Why do this now? Because about 10 days ago, one of his "reporters" asked me for comments on a story, and I told the guy that I would never comment for any publication of Wade Keller's because, and I quote, he is a "lying sack of sh*t." Mr. Keller evidently took offense at this accurate description of his character and decided to try to harm OVW's business and reputation the only way he can, the only way he ever does anything, by lying. It's a shame the way the internet makes it possible for these cretins to print lies as fact and upset OVW's fans, but on a slow news week everybody wants to be out there with "The Big Story", even where none exists.

I am all for freedom of the press, but with freedom comes responsibility, to check facts, to check sources, to establish a reputation as an honest and credible source of news. All of this is beyond Wade Keller because of his desire to leech a living off of the wrestling industry and his lack of concern over who may be harmed or slandered by his drivel, as well as a complete lack of any moral character and honesty on his part.

I would have no problem saying any of this to his face, but since he lives a thousand miles away, never attends shows in person or, if he does, conceals his presence because others feel about him the way I do, I can't. I would enjoy the opportunity to see which one of us would walk out of a closed room (don't bet the farm on him because if you rolled his balls toward a drinking straw it would look like two kernels of corn in a storm drain), but that's not possible either, so we are investigating the legal route. But allow me to do what Keller never does, and that's tell the truth.

Wade Keller is not just a poor journalist, or incompetent, he's a liar. A malicious, pathological liar who tries to malign other people for the purpose of making a few extra dollars on subscriptions. A pathetic jock-sniffer who is frustrated because he can't BE somebody, only print lies about people who are. A gutless, sniveling coward who hides behind his keyboard and is a laughing stock among reporters in this industry who really DO try to report the truth and know when they read his writings and ramblings that he's doing "another Wade". Well, maybe I put it best when I just said he was a lying sack of sh*t, because that sums it up and I could have saved time.

If it sounds like I'm trying to pick a fight, well, you're right. I would consider it Christmas morning if the bastard was standing in front of me, but alas, that burden is on him since I'm ready to go and he's hiding behind a computer screen. So I apologize to fans of OVW for the inconvenience, everyone has learned once again not to believe everything they read, and I, in closing, raise a hearty middle finger to Mr. Keller and say as I have so many times before, "Guess what, pal, you're wrong again."

Thanks to everyone for their time,
Jim Cornette”

credit: OVWrestling website

wonder if James E. is going to break the tennis racket out on Keller's bicth ass?
Old 15 Aug 2003, 10:37 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

good..
Old 18 Aug 2003, 04:36 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

LMAO, Keller got bitched out good.

At least we can still rely on the oh so informed and investigative WRESTLING GENIOUS MATT BOONE to keep us up to date on whats really happening.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote