ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Smackdown ***Spoiler***

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Aug 2003, 01:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Vicious Vixen

Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.Monica is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via MSN to Monica Send a message via Yahoo to Monica
Default Smackdown ***Spoiler***

Hey, guys. Pretty good show overall. Check for me on Thursday. I had an "NSD" sign with an arrow pointing down, and a sign that said "Steph Ate My Nachos!". Here's the results.

Smackdown Tapings

Vince comes out right away and shows footage of Lesnar turning on Angle last week. He then announced that Angle was in Pittsburgh recovering and he'd return next week. Major heat for the Angle no show. Vince then announces "THE REAL" Brock Lesnar. Brock comes out and rants on how he used Angle. Stephanie interrupts and after a war of words, Vince books Stephanie against A-Train later tonight.

The World's Greatest Tag Team vs Kidman & Mysterio for the WWE Smackdown Tag Titles
This match was AMAZING live! Both these teams work amazingly well together, and this goes down as the best tag match I've ever seen live. After some back and forth action, Kidman got the hot tag and hit the Shooting Star on Haas after Rey 619ed Benjamin, but Haas KICKED OUT!!! The crowd went NUTS because we all thought that was the finish. Eventually, Rey was sustained, and Benjamin superkicked Kidman while he was leaning through the ropes and Haas rolled him up for the pin. Great, GREAT match! No Kidman turn though, which surprised me.

Billy Gunn vs Danny Basham
This match wasn't great or anything as Billy Gunn actually lost to Danny Basham after a Basham double team behind the ref's back. Shanniqua & The Bashams then beat down Torrie & Billy Gunn. Noble & Nidia ran out for the save, but The Bashams and Shanniqua then beat them down. Shanniqua hit a pretty mean powerbomb on Nidia, too. Cool beatdown.

Backstage, the APA consider re-opening their offices. Faarooq then says he's positive that Shanniqua is really a man and that she's actually Shelton Benjamin in drag. This was HILARIOUS live, and I'm sure I'll laugh again when I watch it on Thursday.

The Undertaker vs The Big Show
This match BLEW! Simple as that. They just wrestled VERY slowly for about 10 minutes or so, and the end came when, after a ref bump, they brawled into the crowd and A-Train laid Taker out with a shot to the back with a piece of wood. Show then won by countout.

The Undertaker was then shown backstage having his ribs worked on.

Eddie Guerrero then drives his lowrider truck to the ring for some commentary, and Benoit follows him also to do some commentary. Not sure what was said, but it looked like Benoit was trying to pour on the niceness to freak Guerrero out. Should be funny.

Tajiri vs Rhyno
Awesome match for how short it was. It was probably 3-4 minutes tops, but what they did in that amount of time was very cool. End comes when Rhyno removes the middle turnbuckle pad and Tajiri reverses an irish whip sending Rhyno into it. Tajiri then hits the Deathblow kick to the head for the 1...2...3! It shocked me to see Tajiri beat Rhyno like that.

Postmatch, Benoit gets in the lowrider with Guerrero and wants Guerrero to bounce it up and down. Eddie looks at him like he's nuts and leaves all freaked out. Hilarious stuff with Benoit signaling for the car to bounce.

Officially confirmed Summerslam matches were Angle/Brock, Taker/A-Train, and a Fatal Fourway with Tajiri/Benoit/Guerrero/Rhyno for the US Title. Two of those should rule..... I'll let you guess.

John Cena vs Zach Gowen
This was actually a cool match. Cena's rap on Gowen was simply awesome! I'd try and write how it went, but I wouldn't do it justice. So just tune in on Thursday. Cena pretty much beats Gowen's ass then entire match. Then he goes for an F-U off the top rope, which Gowen turns into a single-arm DDT off the top. Awesome spot! Eventually Cena reverses a flying cross-body into an F-U for the win. Post-match, Matt & Shannon come out and beat the hell out of Gowen in the aisle.

Backstage, Spanky, Funaki, & Orlando Jordan are chillin, and Spanky looks to be accepting a challenge by Orlando. He then pulls out some Hershey's syrup and begins chuggin it. But some flew behind him when he began. When the camera zooms out, Vince is standing there with syrup all over his suit jacket. So Spanky goes up to apologize and Vince is an asshole to him. So Spanky then makes fun of him for his investment in the XFL which got MAD cheers from the audience. Crazy stuff. Vince then tells Spanky to head straight to the ring to face THE REAL Brock Lesnar.

Spanky vs THE REAL Brock Lesnar
Total squash here! BUT SPANKY ACTUALLY WINS!!!! By DQ, that is. Brock totally dominated him, and then nails a STIFF chairshot for good measure. Spanky bladed REALLY bad here, as Brock tossed him out, then tossed him into the steel post in a really sick spot. Brock leaves, and it greeted by Vince on his way back down the aisle. They pose, and the paramedics attend to Spanky who was seriously laying in a pool of his own blood. This was honestly one of the grossest bladejobs I think I've ever seen. Brock finally leaves, as Spanky gets hauled out on a stretcher to a standing ovation.

Vince remained in the ring and announced the guest ring announcer for the main event, Sable. Sable comes out to a decent reaction and rips on Stephanie.

Stephanie McMahon vs A-Train
She introduces her and Steph comes out, trying to get at Sable, to no avail. Finally, she slips past the ref when Sable turns her back and Steph whoops her ass. The crowd was pretty into it, too, honestly. Then the steam goes off at the entrance and A-Train walks down the aisle. He enters the ring and squashes Steph in the corner. He goes for the Train Wreck, but Taker's music hits, and A-Train drops her to meet him in the aisle. They begin brawling until Big Show comes out with a chair and they destroy Taker. A-Train then re-enters the ring and nails a Vaderbomb on Steph for the pin. I'm pretty sure the show ends here.

Post-Show
Vince makes out with Sable over Stephanie and they leave. Steph's then helped out of the ring, as Taker gets back up and proceeds to whoop A-Train's ass and chokeslam him to a HUGE pop. He then carries Steph to the back. End of Show.

Pretty decent show overall, that was highlighted by the awesome tag title match! Other notes, John Cena's new T-Shirt debuted tonight. Very cool shirt, too. I came pretty close to buying it, but the new Matt Hardy "Sensai of Mattitude" Shirt won me over. That's pretty much all that happened at the show. Peace.

What are your thoughts? I thought the show looks to be a good show.
Old 13 Aug 2003, 05:33 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I hope Spanky didn't blade to bad...cause the way it was described,DAMN..
Old 13 Aug 2003, 08:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
6 Time Womens Champion

Trish Stratus is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Trish Stratus Send a message via Yahoo to Trish Stratus

I hope spanky didn't get hurt to bad and Steph. to man!!!
Old 14 Aug 2003, 12:57 AM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

I thought taker/show would at least be an ok match..
Old 14 Aug 2003, 01:50 AM   #5 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Hell yes Cena gets his own shirt,I'll definetely be buying it after I see it
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2003, 01:57 AM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

First jason,you are going to pick up an HHH shirt right?

side note:HHH blades perfectly..
Old 14 Aug 2003, 03:26 AM   #7 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I have 2 HHH shirts already and I really don't like the one he has out or the Evolution shirt,the only thing I like about it is the logo.

The HHH shirts I have are:
The one that says "Game Over?!" and on the back it says "You're damn right I'm over!"
The other one has the cross logo on the front with him in the middle and on the back it says "Screw the Rules,Play The Game!"

I like the second one better,I wear it more....
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2003, 06:19 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

good..very good..
Old 14 Aug 2003, 10:52 PM   #9 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default Re: Smackdown ***Spoiler***

Quote:
Originally posted by Monica
Spanky vs THE REAL Brock Lesnar
Total squash here! BUT SPANKY ACTUALLY WINS!!!! By DQ, that is. Brock totally dominated him, and then nails a STIFF chairshot for good measure. Spanky bladed REALLY bad here, as Brock tossed him out, then tossed him into the steel post in a really sick spot. Brock leaves, and it greeted by Vince on his way back down the aisle. They pose, and the paramedics attend to Spanky who was seriously laying in a pool of his own blood. This was honestly one of the grossest bladejobs I think I've ever seen. Brock finally leaves, as Spanky gets hauled out on a stretcher to a standing ovation.
On SD, I HEARD the crowd chanting "HOLY SHIT!" for the ring post spot, but they all looked like they were just standing there. Were they really chanting that, or was it canned crowd noise...?
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14 Aug 2003, 10:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
SC
ATWA

SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.SC is a god damn rich cunt.

err this is official sd discussion so i can use my header image ty
Old 14 Aug 2003, 11:13 PM   #11 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

I wonder if vince is going to restart the stable heyman had to set up a kinda fued since he currently has lesner show and train hass and benjimen
Old 15 Aug 2003, 12:28 AM   #12 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Pretty good show overall,but I was hoping for a little more outa the Taker/Show match,but what can ya expect affter all it is Big Slow.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2003, 02:46 AM   #13 (permalink)
Kryptonite

good show, solid as always
better than Raw as usual

for the first time in months I was glad when the undertaker came out(during Steph's match) usually I just hope something falls and hits him in the head

looks like we may see another pairing of Kurt and Steph, at least temporarily. I think Summerslam will have a McMahon in each corner

Brock is great as a heal
Kurt is great as a face
Eddie kills me, one funny mofo
Worlds Greatest Tag Team lives up to their name week after week another awesome match this week

sure I'm fogetting some comment but..oh well
Old 15 Aug 2003, 09:24 AM   #14 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

SHIT! I missed SD cuz of the stupid East Coast Blackout! Damn it sounded like such a good show!