ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Admit it..HHH is the wrestler of the year...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13 Aug 2003, 02:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Admit it..HHH is the wrestler of the year...

look at our world champion..He's taken down kane,RVD,Michaels,Steiner...you name the opponent,HHH has beaten them,He's also a part of a great stable..Evolution,which has almost semmingly bought Ric Flair back to life,he's the best heel in the business,and he cuts promos like no other..So let's face it HHH is the wrestler of the year....

That's my opinon,whats yours?

side note:Listen to the word of HHH,he can enrich your lives..
Old 13 Aug 2003, 02:41 AM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^^^^Triple H is Wrestler of the 21st, and 22nd Century....Let along this year...

Triple H's Legend Killing Hitlist
Ric Flair
Hollywood Hogan
Mick Foley
Davey Boy Smith
Jake The Snake
Savio Vega...

Killing Legends for 13 years...

Side Note: Triple H would Kill Dusty "I eat Fried Pickled Pig Feet" Rhodes
Old 13 Aug 2003, 02:45 AM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

Oh yes..HHH is the greatest wrestler alive today,and will be for many years to come..

side note:Mick Foley really retired because HHH just whipped his ass to bad,to many times..
Old 13 Aug 2003, 02:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I will give my mods till the end of the week to set things straight.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2003, 02:53 AM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^Triple h Sense a Power Trip...He inevnted The Power Trip..

Your Mods?

Side Note: Triple H and Authority, don't mix...
Old 13 Aug 2003, 02:58 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Quote:
Originally posted by XDS
I will give my mods till the end of the week to set things straight.
Your mods?
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2003, 05:52 AM   #7 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Not many people realise what a great job HHH is doing. I'd like to see some HHHater come into a ring and do better than Paul. He is a legend - he's beaten the best and is after the rest.

Side Note: The Nature Boy is coming to PWF! Wooooooooooo!
Old 13 Aug 2003, 11:41 AM   #8 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

I hereby take my name out from PC2...And put it in with The Truth...Team OUR World Champion, HHH....Hey don't be mad 'cause me and Truth came up with the HHH craze, be mad that your favourite wrestler will never be as good as HHH...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2003, 12:32 PM   #9 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Woo! I agree champ! Triple H is the wrestler of the year! Woo!
Old 13 Aug 2003, 03:53 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

who are you naitch?
Old 13 Aug 2003, 03:56 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

and Exo,this is a relavant topic,I asked everyone who they thought was the wrestler of the year,I thought It was HHH,so be it,Anyone could have said anything different..and there would have been no problem..
Old 13 Aug 2003, 04:02 PM   #12 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Naitch is Hollywood I believe.

And you need to check your pm's one.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2003, 04:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

I got it Exo,I'm keeping the HHH banner and av,but i'm changing my name back,and letting this go,to the other two HHH guys trith and slash,uhhh...this whole gimmick reallly isn't my thing,aand uhhh..I'm getting rid of it..
Old 13 Aug 2003, 04:41 PM   #14 (permalink)
Darkness

Darkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improve

I'll say it was Brock even though at Wrestlemania he did the "Brock Flop." I'd say Kurt would be a close 2nd.
Shannon Moore
All WCW/ECW stars
Darkness Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2003, 04:48 PM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

nice name for that..