ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

What's wrong with WWE.com

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Aug 2003, 02:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Can You Dig it, SUCKA!!!!

booker4life is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to booker4life Send a message via MSN to booker4life Send a message via Yahoo to booker4life
Default What's wrong with WWE.com

there must be problems with wwe.com right now. I just went there and it said that This thursday at 8 on Smackdown that you can pay your last respects to Al Wilson. Also, it said that Tazz will be dropping in on TE3.

Is it just me or did this stuff happen about 9 months ago.........
booker4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2003, 03:01 PM   #2 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

It's fine for me!
Elias Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2003, 03:17 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^They're busy building THE Triple H boards, They've hired Bill Gates himself to lead the charge. This new TRIPLE H Entertainment Site will be the best tthing to hit the internet...Since, WEll Soince the invention of the internet...It will have Hunters whole Life Story, soon to be turned in to a Hollwood Blockbuster Kick ass Action Packed Biography movie....Of course the only actor worthy enough, and with enough Hollywood machismo to make this thing bigger then "Gone with the Wind and Titanic combined will be playing Triple H...Guess who? Ben Affleck....No

Tom Cruise? Please...He's played out

Russel Crow....UN uh, ...TRIPLE H Is the original Gladiator

The actor who'll play The lead role in The THE LIFE OF THE GAME...Will be no other then...Who else? THE GAME Triple H...OUR WORLD CHAMPION...

Side note; You can also get a free purchase of Stacker 2 Stingers, if you keep a ticket stub fom the movie...Triple H ...The marketing Genius

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 12 Aug 2003 at 03:22 PM.
Old 12 Aug 2003, 03:27 PM   #4 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

^^
IS this for real? Where did u hear this?

Sounds cool!
Old 12 Aug 2003, 03:35 PM   #5 (permalink)
My Groin Hurts

Cripple H is on a distinguished road

I told Vince, "Listen Vince, I'm gonna be out for a couple weeks. I got this um [itali]Groin[/italic] injury, so do me a favor, keep Bill from making me look like a weakling, make sure I still own the title and let me mess with the internet idiots for a while." Vince just goes, and I can't believe he didn't think twice, he goes "Hunter, I love you like a son. And you know how I feel about loving my family, so we can give you everything you want, just make sure you show up suck me off." I said, "Vince, for you, no problem." And that was that.

-The Game
Cripple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2003, 03:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^^^^^Triple H has had many impersoantors before. The guy above is obviously, a Goldbitchberg Mark. Who can't deal wth the fact, Triple H is the most Dominant force in wrestling history...And Goldberg is a flop

Side note: Triple H will Break Goldbergs neck...hopefully
Old 12 Aug 2003, 03:44 PM   #7 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

The Blame the Shame the Game Crippled Bitch will job clean to the ICON BILL GOLDBERG and there's 2 thing's you can do about it NOTHING and LIKE IT
Old 12 Aug 2003, 03:46 PM   #8 (permalink)
My Groin Hurts

I simply accept that I am a crippled fool who spends more time in rehab and in manipulations than in the ring. Simple as that.

Side note: Cripple H is stripped of the IC title due to knee injury. 1998.
Old 12 Aug 2003, 03:55 PM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^Triple H is THe Best The Industry ever offered....He's beaten better Wrestlers then the Never was Goldberg. He didn't have to beat 100 jobbers like The Never was Goldberg...Goldberg couldn't sell a Cooler Of Dasani in a Desert. Goldberg has never done anything worth mentioning, In OUR WORLD CHAMPION Triple H's Wrestling Industry...Goldberg is just another Pawn, IN THE GAME'S HUman game of Chess...Goldberg is Worthless, like Most WCW Wrestlers lol...OUR WORLD CHAMPION..Will Beat THe Never Was Goldberg at The 2nd Biggest PPV of The Year...OUR WORLD CHAMPION Triple H...Is the Best Grappler On God's Green Earth..

Side Note; Triple H is going to destroy Goldbergs career...Just like He did Mick Foleys....
Old 12 Aug 2003, 04:03 PM   #10 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

The Blame Crippled bitch cant even hold Goldberg's jock
The Shame Crippled bitch is not in Goldberg's league
The Lame Crippled bitch is the worst WWE champion ever

note: Triple H was scheduled to face the Rock at Survivor series '98 but he injured himself at the PPV and was replaced by Big Boss man
Old 12 Aug 2003, 04:12 PM   #11 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^^Triple H didn't do that...Stonecold did that...Triple H is Bigger then Goldberg...Triple H beat The Rock before Goldberg. Triple H destroyed Kevin Nash who beat GOLDSHITBERG. Triple H has held the World title for 8 months...He's OUR WORLD CHAMPION...Triple H ended the Jobber BIG shit/Show 1srt title reign...Triple H is bigger in HiS WRESTLING BUSINESS...Then Goldberg ever was...Because Goldberg is a never-was....Goldberg went head up with Triple H in the Ratings War, While Goldberg was running WCW in to the ground....Goldberg lost the rating's war to Triple H...OUR WORLD CHAMPION....He's going to Lose To THE GAME at Summerslam...GOLDbitch is a FLOP...

Side Note; Triple H never FLOPS...lol
Old 12 Aug 2003, 04:14 PM   #12 (permalink)

The Big Show called into the Bubba The Love Sponge radio this morning and covered some WWE related topics.

Bubba asked about Bill Goldberg and the main event change for SummerSlam. Show said "Bill Goldberg IS money." And he left it alone after that.
Old 12 Aug 2003, 04:15 PM   #13 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

Untill HHH beats Harley Race's 7 year reign as champ record he won't be the best ever!
Elias Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2003, 04:16 PM   #14 (permalink)
My Groin Hurts

Cripple H can not even stay healthy enough to face Bill one on one. Cripple H lives in the shadow of Austin and Rock. Cripple H can never be the top face, so he is forced to be a heal. Cripple H has jobbed to the likes of Jeff Hardy. Cripple H lost his first ever Championship to Vince McMahon. Cripple H will never have a good match for the rest of his career due to his poor health and steroid abuse. Cripple H trades back pills with Shawn Micheals.

Side note: 3 years before Foley retires, Cripple H gets brutalized in a steel cage.
Old 12 Aug 2003, 04:25 PM   #15 (permalink)
Darkness

Darkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improve

LOL!!! I like those ones. Breaking News: WWE renames World Title to "HHH" Title.

On a side note: HHH is overrated and is a glory hog.
Shannon Moore
All WCW/ECW stars
Darkness Wave is offline   Reply With Quote