ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Hunter Chapter 12, Verse 22....As HHH Cast Thy Sledge-Hammer Into The Heavens*MERGED*

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Aug 2003, 09:42 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default Hunter Chapter 12, Verse 22....As HHH Cast Thy Sledge-Hammer Into Thee Heavens

....Thy Champion had cemented his legacy as the greatest ICON in the history of professional wrestling. Hogan, once a great warrior was know a worthless jobber wearing a smerf mask after HHH cast him out of the heavens. Rock, The Good Samaritan pushed thy Gregory Helms only to have thee crushed by thy powerful Sledge-Hamnmer. The Lionheart, brave and strong, could himself not compete with the awesome power of thy cerebal creation. Stone Cold, thy drunken, wife-beatin' trailer park trash was cast out and destroyed by thy Champion in three stages of hell. Jobber T (Credit:THE ROCK) once five-time champion of Wheel Chair Wrestling is now broken and defeated, jobbing thy pitiful championship. Shawn Micheals,the Homeless jobbing to HHH Bitch Kid Defeated on numerous occasions by Thy heavenly father, HHH. Once again thee Show-stopper was stopped by thee Career Slayer, who continued to mame and destroy, as if God himself asked HHH personally to become the greatest Champion of All-Time...The nWo, once a great entity in the universe was single-handedly vanquished by thy master and his mighty Sledge-Hammer. AlchoHALLic, NASHole, Hollybitch were all cast out....But there is one more thy Champion must vanquish before he can rest at thy kingdom. He is a monster of grand proportions, a beast, his name is William.I, have faith thy lord and saviour will guide HHH to overcome this evil, this evil that posions and corrupts the locker-room.Of all the legends HHH has created amongst his glorious career, when thy Champion slays the one they call William,it shall be a glorious day.

There is more...But I am tired and still must continue the pilgramage to the Holy Land, Grenich...The true meaning of this passage is HHH has vanquished them all, cememnting his legacy as the greatest Champion ever, it's not HHH's plan, it's God's plan....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....

Last edited by Slash; 12 Aug 2003 at 09:54 AM.
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2003, 04:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^^^^^^I couldn't have said it better myself...OUR WORLD CHAMPION Triple H...A true Warrior before his time...

side note; Read The Book Of Hunter and your Soul will be saved...
Old 12 Aug 2003, 04:39 PM   #3 (permalink)
My Groin Hurts

Cripple H is on a distinguished road

The Lord giveth, and He taketh away. Why must I be cursed to carry the company, yet spend many months away, repairing my corupted body. God has forsaken me!
Cripple H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2003, 04:47 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^This Criple H guy Is one of the many heathens. God said i'lll Long Haired Hero would encouinter. By the Power of His Sledg Hammer...Triple H ....OUR WORLD CHAMPION...Will Cast this demon to the depths of Hell...Just like he did Mick Foley's pathetic career...

Side Note: People hate Triple H ....OUR WORLD CHAMPION....Because they can't be Triple H ....OUR WORLD CHAMPION..
Old 12 Aug 2003, 04:49 PM   #5 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Triple H injured during title match

Triple H suffered an injury, reportedly to his throat area, during the Elimination Chamber Match at Summer Slam on Sunday night. Triple H has been taken to a nearby hospital for evaluation. WWE.com will have an update on The Game's condition as soon as it becomes available but it's not looking good.
Old 12 Aug 2003, 04:53 PM   #6 (permalink)
My Groin Hurts

The Lord does the work that repairs the damage the Devil Himself, VINCE MCMAHON does. The Devil says, "Make HHH Champion!" and the Lord sees that it is wrong, that it is unjust, so The Lord strikes down the ungratefull Criple H with horrible muscle tears and scars that can never heal.

Side note: Cripple H once lost the European Title to Owen Hart, while he was out of action with an injury and had Goldust take his spot.
Old 12 Aug 2003, 04:55 PM   #7 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

^^
lol.......what the hell?
Old 12 Aug 2003, 05:02 PM   #8 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^^Triple H still Finished the EC match, just like he did when he tore his quad. He didn't sit out like a bitch name Goldberg , who broke his own neck with his own spear lmao... He came back a month later and got his WORLD CHAMPIONSHIp Back...That is why he's still YOUR WORLD CHAMPION....He's a Cyborg, and He is Still YOUR WORLD CHAMPION...Triple H

Side Note Triple H is undefeated In PPv matches since December...He's THE BEST WORLD CHAMPION IN 10 YEARS!!!!!!!!!
Old 12 Aug 2003, 05:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Default And On The 5th Day...God Created HHH

God had created the universe, the Earth, night and day. As God created Adam and Eve, he was pleased with what he had done. But Adam and Eve were tempted by the serpent, and God cast them out of Eden. God was furious, he vowed never again to create humans.But soon God became less angry, and God decided to create a mirror image of himself and cast him upon the Earth in human form. This man was, HHH. God was pleased with what he had created, and he smiled upon HHH. "You that I have created, will be a great champion, you will be THEIR Champion," God spoke to HHH. "But you cannot stay here in Eden, you must go and set forth, create the legend that they will speak of for generations to come." And HHH answered with a nod of his head. "Now go set forth, there will be many who stand in your way, but you will prevail, because, it is MY plan," God said. And HHH began his journey, but the Lord stopped HHH."Wait,there is one more thing, there is another," God spoke. "Another?" HHH responded bewildered. "Yes, another," God answered, "Before you, there was him, but he has since fell out of my graces. When the time comes, you will meet him. And he will challenge you." HHH asked God "Who is this man?". God answered, "He is the one they call William!". HHH looked somewhat frightened, "William?". And God Laughed, "Have no fear, He will work for WCW," and HHH began to laugh, God continued, "You on the other hand, will be the greatest Wopld Champion of all-time. You will slay legends and destroy careers.Goldberg will job to Kevin Nash.Now go, create the Man, create the Legend, create the myth, create THE GAME!" And with this, HHH left Eden and began his journey to becoming the greatest World Champion ever!!!

Hunter Chapter 1 Verse 1

9 Times....
Old 12 Aug 2003, 05:22 PM   #10 (permalink)
Darkness

Darkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improve

Here's a great solution to the whole thing, rename the damn belt all together. It's called "HHH" Title. It's so fucking gay to keep him as champ for life. The true champion is Kurt Angle, oh it's true, it's damn true.
Shannon Moore
All WCW/ECW stars
Darkness Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2003, 05:25 PM   #11 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Quote:
Originally Posted By Jobber
Here's a great solution to the whole thing, rename the damn belt all together. It's called "HHH" Title.
Why didn't I think about that first....damnit...

9 Times....
Old 12 Aug 2003, 05:32 PM   #12 (permalink)
My Groin Hurts

The Bitch that sits out with injury is the old man Nash, Cripple H finished his matches, most likely since he is used to being injured, however, he lost both of them.

Side note: Cripple H has not held the belt as long as old man Nash in the last 10 years.
Old 12 Aug 2003, 05:35 PM   #13 (permalink)
My Groin Hurts

Quote:
Originally posted by Darkness Wave
Here's a great solution to the whole thing, rename the damn belt all together. It's called "HHH" Title. It's so fucking gay to keep him as champ for life. The true champion is Kurt Angle, oh it's true, it's damn true.
It doesn't matter what they call the title. SC had the smoking belt. But at the end of the day, Cripple H does not hold the WWE Championship, he holds the inferior, Booker T and David Arquette tainted piece of crap World Belt.

Side note: Cripple H is not the WWE Champion.
Old 12 Aug 2003, 05:37 PM   #14 (permalink)
Darkness

Darkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improve

True. But if WWE wants to be gay, HHH holds both belts. I'm just saying HHH is the fake champion.
Shannon Moore
All WCW/ECW stars
Darkness Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2003, 05:38 PM   #15 (permalink)
My Groin Hurts

And on the 6th day, God created steriods. And O did Cripple H suffer the temptation of the flesh. Not in the sexual delights of the beast Chyna, but in the desecration of his own body. Tendens pop, muscle tears, flesh striped clean off the bone. Cripple H, use the sledgehammer for a cain.

Hunter Chapter 1 verse 2.