ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

pathetic

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12 Aug 2003, 03:45 AM   #1 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK
Default pathetic

I was flipping through the channels during a commercial break for RAW, and came across Celebrity Justice talking about Chyna (Joan Laurer) and Sean Waltman (X-Pac). They said that Chyna was abused by Waltman and he ripped out her hair. Chyna stated that X-Pac threatened to kill himself in the past and is terrified of what he might do. They then stated that Chyna's website has shut down, and her phone lines have been disconnected. Chyna has gone into hiding. It was a very odd, and scary story

(credit pw)

how in the hell can an amazon like chyna be afraid of a pube like pac
Old 12 Aug 2003, 04:07 AM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LMFAO

Oh my god that's funny. Big manly Chyna is afraid of X-Twat She could snap that pussies neck in two if she wanted lmfao
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2003, 04:30 AM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^^^^^^See What happens when you take Triple H sloppy seconds?They're so Distraught after losing THE Game that they're never satisfied. I bet every time X Punk fucked up Chyna said shit like "You know Hunter never did it like that"...

Chyna: When are you going to get a job Sean?

X Punk: Things are slow right now, i can't get booked..

Chyna: Hunter never had a problem getting booked...

X Punk: I've been The Tna X champion...

Chyna; Hunter is The WWE World champion, and he has been for 8 months. He wouldn't even look at the X division Title, Better Yet Hunter wouldn't look at TNA..Damn I miss The Game

X punk; What Bitch?

Chyna: I guess i should tell your Scrawny ASS i only dated you to get back with Hunter. Hunter was better in the bed then you, Hunter is a better wrestler then you, Hunter has never been out of work like you. Hunter doesn't wrestle in Gyms. When i was with Hunter i was the top Diva in the WWE. When i was with Hunter you use to carry our bags. I had to settle for you, Because Hunter dropped my Ugly ASS For THe Goddess Steph...*Crying* Hunter please come back to me..

X punk-*ALso Crying* Yopu Bitch!!!!!!! * Chair Shot to The head* Didn't i tell you about comparing me To a Wrestling Legend like Hunter? *Spinning Heel Kick To Chyna's Jay Leno like Chin* I'm not Hunter Bitch, I could never Be That Great * X factor on to the dining room table* Hunter cut me off because i started fucking with you, His sloppy Seconds. You will not leave me, I lost my career because of you Bitch...You want Hunter? here you go * Pedigrees Chyna on the Kitchen Table, and walks away mumbling* Hunter please come back to me...

Side note: Hunter made and destroyed Chyna and X-Pac...You don't fuck with THE GAME

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 12 Aug 2003 at 04:33 AM.
Old 12 Aug 2003, 04:40 AM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LMFAO, that's funny as hell Truth
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2003, 05:03 AM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

god truth you are so fucking funny with this shit lately
Old 12 Aug 2003, 07:21 AM   #6 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

HAHA,Truth is a Trips mark.

j/k
Old 12 Aug 2003, 02:54 PM   #7 (permalink)

yeah but he makes it funny
Old 12 Aug 2003, 06:06 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

LMFAO truth...
Old 15 Aug 2003, 03:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Maybe X-Punk owns a gun a threatened to shoot her....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2003, 05:07 PM   #10 (permalink)

they wouldnt even give pac a water gun let alone a real one
Old 15 Aug 2003, 05:51 PM   #11 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

pac told her he would call joey B. to come beat her ass again.
Old 15 Aug 2003, 07:23 PM   #12 (permalink)
Let It Roll

Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.Rebel should cut his own throat and bleed to death.

lmao. She should of let him kill himself.
Old 15 Aug 2003, 08:47 PM   #13 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

What a sad and yes 'pathetic' story, It defies all convention.

Oh well its not my problem anyway.
Old 16 Aug 2003, 10:05 PM   #14 (permalink)
Silence is nothing.

Kurok is on a distinguished road

LMMFAO FUNNY!!!!!!! fuckin FUNNY!!!

What about me? What about Kurok?
Kurok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16 Aug 2003, 10:21 PM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^welcome to pwf