ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The Top 10 Reasons Ric Flair Should Get One More Run As World Champion....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11 Aug 2003, 03:01 AM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default The Top 10 Reasons Ric Flair Should Get One More Run As World Champion....

10: He's Ric Flair the best wrestler ever...

9: Hulk Hogan and Under "the weather" TAKER had one...Ric Flair would wrestle circles around them both...

Casual fan/Internet smark: Truth Undertaker i understand, but Hogan has beaten the best in the world...

Truth: Shut up bitch, If beating fat losers like King Kong Bundy, Big John Stud, Andre The Giant, Sgt Slaughter, and The fat black guy with the moon on his belly, count ass the best in the world...

Lance Storm has the Ariel ability of Rob Van Dam, The quickness of Rey Mysteriom, The mat ability of Angle and Benoit, The charisma of Jericho, The attitude Of Stonecold, and THE Entertainment value of THE Rock. Sound far fetch doesnt it?

Ric Flair has beaten the best in the world in their prime., and ha put over some of the top stars of our era. Sting, Ricky Steamboat, Jack Briscoe, Tastumi Fujinami, Masa Chono, Rick Rude, Harly Race, Van Vader, Barry Windham (in his prime, was a great), Antonio Inoki, Dusty Rhodes, Nikita Koloff, Great Muta, Terry Funk, Ronnie Garvin, Randy Savage....Thats just half of the list, and he's still better then half of the wrestlers going today...

8: He's sold out arena's all around the world, and still has a big fan base...

CF/IS: I got you here Truth, Ric flair hasn't sold as many arenas as Hulk Hogan...

Truth: Yes he has, and thats including The Whole World, not just America...

CF/IS: Hogan Sold out the pontiac Silver Dome with over 93, 000 people, has Flair top that?

TRUTH: LMAO...Shut up you ignorant bitch. In 1994 Ric Flair set a record in all sporting events outside of the Olympics, 170, 000 people came to Korea to see Flair vs Inoki...Thats almost half of What the Silverdome did...lmao

7; He's a Wrestling Genius who made every bum he was in the ring with look good...He dragged classics out of the fat piece of Garbage, Dusty Rhodes for over 3 years...Some thing still done today by wrestlers like, Angle Benoit, Jericho, Lesnar, And Guerro do today....Flair carried matches, his whole career. HE didn't look good if his opponent didn't look goood...

6: The Rock, Triple H, Shawn Micheals, Jeff Jarrett, Mr Perfect, Ted Dibiase, Rick Rude, and Chris Jericho are all the implate of Ric Flair...The Kiss Stealing, Wheeling and dealing, Limousine riding, jet flying, Son of a gun....He laid the foundation every charismatic character have builded from. ...

5: The World title Triple H holds, was literally made by Ric Flair, he brought it and designed it. When Nwa took their piece of shit belt, and left WCW...You can still see that piece of shit belt (Nwa Title) every Wednesday on ppv at 9:00...Aj Styles wears it as the TNA champion...You should atleast give the guy who made the belt one last run, don't you think? I mean he's still wrestling for christ sakes..

4: Did i mention Hogan got a last run...

3: He was the leader of the 1st real Wrestling Stable. If it was not for the Horsemen, giving us the Blueprint. Cliques like Evolution, Dx, NWO, The Corporation, NOD, The Hart Foundation pt2, and The Triple Threat would had never existed...

2: Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...No matter what wrestling company in the world you like, when you see somebody get knife edged chopped in the chest, the crowd is going to say...Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo

1: He's The Nature boy Ric Flair The Best World Champion Ever. He's The Muhhammed Ali of wrestling (With out the brain damage). For 30 years he has beeen the personification of EXcellence, He set the bar, for every wrestler who laces up their boots, And at 54 he's still in the top 50 of the best WRESTLERS, in the world. Nobody deserves it more....Make it 17 times Vince, this Sport owes him that much...

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 11 Aug 2003 at 03:04 AM.
Old 11 Aug 2003, 06:44 AM   #2 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

With all due respect to "Naitch", he's had his time. I know he still rings a top-notch promo and can perform at an almost passable level when called upon, but he should NOT be given another title run. Hogan's run was a mistake, Taker's run was a mistake, and a final run by Flair would be a mistake. There's simply no need. Besides, putting the strap on an old man would only damage the title's reputation, even though were talking about Ric Flair.

If it were to happen, though, he should take that title home with him and NEVER return it. The REAL title is around the waist of the best in the world TODAY anyway, Kurt Angle.

Last edited by HeelFace; 14 Aug 2003 at 03:10 PM.
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2003, 11:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Oh i have a Life Shit Face, just because i type fast and know what i'm talking about, don't be a jealous whore like your mother. Fair warning if you ever insult me again, we'll have problems.

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 11 Aug 2003 at 11:45 AM.
Old 11 Aug 2003, 12:10 PM   #4 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

Turth , you took the words right out of my moth

I only have this to add :

To be the man ,wooooooooooooo, you've got to beat the man.

and the man is and will always be : Ric Flair

Last edited by BADMAN(RAVEN); 11 Aug 2003 at 12:15 PM.
BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2003, 12:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Woooo! The Nature Boy needs to take the title one last time, go to the back, and let some lucky lady take a ride on space mountain! Woooo!
Old 11 Aug 2003, 12:38 PM   #6 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Thank you Classic Truth for saying what were all thinking!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Have him beat Goldberg after a title reign of a few months... maybe at WMXX!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2003, 06:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I totally agree with you truth..
Old 11 Aug 2003, 06:47 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Re: The Top 10 Reasons Ric Flair Should Get One More Run As World Champion....

Quote:
Originally posted by Classic Truth
5: The World title Triple H holds, was literally made by Ric Flair, he brought it and designed it.
I just said the same thing in another thread about who owns HHH's belt

I'm not really into it, but a lot of ppl here have been wanting to see him with one last reign, even for a couple days or something, but his time as the champ is done. I don't know, maybe, and I'd prolly mark for him, but realistically, I just don't see it happening.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2003, 06:54 PM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^It should he deserves it waaaaay more then Hogan did..
Old 12 Aug 2003, 12:15 PM   #10 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I'll say one thing for sure, Ric Flair does not deserve to be jobbed out to berg.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2003, 05:47 AM   #11 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

Wooooooooooooooooooo! The Nature Boy is coming to PWF!
Old 13 Aug 2003, 12:30 PM   #12 (permalink)
One more match

Hollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to beholdHollywood Hogan is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Hollywood Hogan

Wooo! No....the Nature Boy is here! He is on PWF, walking that aisle, showing all the newbs how to style and profile. Wooo! Taking all the PWF Divas for a ride on space mountain! The Nature Boy, WOO, is still the Kiss Stealing, Wheeling and dealing, Limousine riding, jet flying, Son of a gun!
Old 13 Aug 2003, 06:39 PM   #13 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

Flair sucks he should of retired back in 1992 when he originally left The WWE. Because of internet jackasses like yourselves all the great face wrestlers like Nash and Goldberg are now getting booed. Now wonder why Sting doesn't want to be in the WWE you bastards will probably just talk more shit about him.

It's time to face reality:

Lance Storm will never be WWE Champ

Both Kevin Nash and Goldberg will probably be WWE World Champs.

Ric Flair is too old to carry his own jock strap.

HHH will be gone in a few months to a go marry Steph.

Guys like Chris Jericho, Chris Benoit, Eddie Gurrero and Lance Storm will probably stay mid cards for the rest of their WWE carrers.

The only time Jericho will be a main event is when HHH takes off.

Rob Van Damn will always get a bigger push then all of these men and I know you people will love it!!!!

Bret Hart got what he deserved in 1997.

Old guys like Hogan, Macho Man and The Ultimate Warrior will probably all return just to piss people like you off.

Call me a smark all you want I but like all the glory stealing faces like Goldberg and Nash they are what makes the WWE what is it today.

So maybe some of you people should break out some of those old ECW, wCw and 1980's NWA tapes and go wack off to them!!!!

THAT'S MY STORY AND I AM STICKING TO IT.....
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2003, 08:14 PM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^Triple H Knows Comedy, and you're not comedy BOSTON...You shouldn't even have the name BOSTON...Triple H is from BOSTON...But he says he's from Greenich, because of UN funny Comedians like you, and Faggots like Pedro and Tom Brady...

Side Note;If you don't want to get FUCKED UP by THE Game ...OUR WORLD CHAMPION Triple h...Don't ever bring up the fact he's from BOSTON
Old 13 Aug 2003, 08:20 PM   #15 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Boston...You forgot one more point on your list....

Comedians who post on wrestling boards are NOT funny and still live in their parents basement...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote