ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

McMahons Commentary....observations, opinions, and speculation on the week in the WWE

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Aug 2003, 10:24 PM   #1 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer
Default McMahons Commentary....observations, opinions, and speculation on the week in the WWE

Greetings all,

First off Id like to say that these observations and opinions are just random wrestling thoughts from one of wrestlings greatest minds, me, Mr. McMahon lets begin shall we??

First off, RAW was in my opinion a pretty good show. The way Kane has been portrayed without his mask has, quite frankly been done very well, in my opinion. The wya that the scars are just the emotional scars from Kanes past was a very creative, and unexpected turn of events, although there are a few plotholes to contend with. First of all, Kanes can talk, wich although nothing new, does leave a hole in the fact that for the first two years of his career he spoke only limited and with the aid of a voice enhancer. Second, why was he "burned" when he unmasked himself only to appear without the makeup a week later?? At least the head boys at WWE didnt actually try to make Kane look burned, and as stated earlier the angle is very creative.

The way he has dismantl;ed evryone that got in his wya has been quite entertaining. First Linda, then Shane. And having the in ring meeting of Vince and Kane in which Vince took Kane on, very covertly, under his wing aws ebtertaining as well. And with the turn of events inside the cage on Samckdown, how much longer till Kane makes his Smackdown Debut and goes after Stephanie? Can you say Survivor Series?

I also thought the Nidia, and Jamie Noble, and Torrie segment last week to be very entertaining and at some points hilarious.

HHH, although hes a very good all around performer, perhaps the best in a long while, needs tog et some respect. Yes, Hes boning the boss's daughter, but he had proven himself long before that. ANd now youre all jealous of him because hes had Stephanie, and youre still jacking off to her pictures. Admit it. Youre just jealous.

Having said that, he needs to lose the strap. A year long title run, with the exception of one or two months is far too long, it downplays the role of the title match, as we all know HHH wont lose the belt to a jobber. Things just need to be freshend up and we need to give him a break so he can stay fresh for later down the road.

Would someone please grab the hook and pull Bill Goldberg off the stage?? It was a failure, Billy. It didnt work, We would have been fine without you, please go home now.

And finally, JR, "get well soon" because Coach is killing us all. I never thought Id say I longed to hear Kevin Kelly on the mic.........
and I wont say it now, but its a coin toss between the two of them. Isnt Joey Styles looking for work?

Well, until next week, Im Mr. McMahon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2003, 04:50 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I agree. You're doing a fine job Mr. McMahon and you continue to put on quality television every week. If I might make one small suggestion, would you please be so kind to not ever feature yourself in a love story with one of the diva's. It's not that I don't want to see them, it's just that I find it disgusting to see you slobbering all over them and your eye's bug out like a 12 year old virgin with his first playboy. Thanks for you consideration in this matter. Best wishes and keep us updated.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2003, 06:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

great points mac..