ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

10 reasons why WWE Smackdown needs Christopher Daniels...The Wrestling Genius

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10 Aug 2003, 04:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default 10 reasons why WWE Smackdown needs Christopher Daniels...The Wrestling Genius

10: He's the best wrestlers in the indies, and has been for the last 8 years....

9: His in ring work is a thing of pure Brilliance, he can do it all. Take it to the air he'll ground your bitch ass, you're big giant, he'll run circles around your Big ass, and give you a ariel clinic. You want to mat wrestle, he'll counter your bitch ass, move for move...You want to brawl, he'll beat the shit out of your bitch ass. You want storry telling matches, he'll write you a Stephen King novel. You want ring Psychology, Dr Philip will be an awe of how he fucks your head up in a matter of minutes..

8: Triple jump Moonsault

7; Angel Wings...Triple H will even tell you, "
My Pedigree has nothing on that shit".

6: The Us Title Division will improve, not that is isn't great now. But Daniels would put it over the top.

5: The Prophecy: Smackdown needs a ruthless heel Stable, The Prophecy will be just what the doctor ordered.

4: Ultimo Flopped...Give his spot to Daniels, he'll make the cruiserweight division matter.

3: So I can see him face greats like Benoit, Angle, Guerro, Tajiri, Cena, And Edge...Brock would squash him, i don't want to see that.

2: His Sin City Preacher gimmick, is genius. He can control a crowd, he can work a mic. He has a dark, demented character not seen since "The Ministry of Darkness". He'll bring seriopus drama to S,mackdown, he'll get over with the crowd if given one shot...I promise

1: And the # 1 Reason, WWE Smackdown should get Daniels...It will be a travesty to let this man, job in TNA . To a washed up country ass Bitch name Jeff Jarrett....Please Vince save Daniels, Heyman would know what to do with him...Please
Old 10 Aug 2003, 05:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

I think you're absolutely right...His work in ROH was fuckin' sick and it would be cool as well to see The American Dragon...He would definately be fucked over though in WWE....No question about it....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2003, 05:05 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

But I disagree with your statement about Ultimo...The same shit is goin' to happen to Daniels...Guarenteed...He'll be on Heat jobbin' to Billy Kidman...When infact he should be kickin' Mysterio' 619 ass all over the ring....Ultimo given the chance killed Mysterio....Want proof....World War III...Daniels would do the same....But it's a question of will he be allowed...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2003, 06:20 PM   #4 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

I don't think they need Daniels for that matter they need noone! They just need to push the guys they have in good storylines! Beside didn't Daniels had a try out in the WWE and he broke his his neck?
Elias Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2003, 07:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Daneils deserves a shot in the wwe..he is one of the best indy wrestlers in america..
Old 11 Aug 2003, 07:54 AM   #6 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

Daniels would be great in WWE if there were some decent writers there. Smackdown is already very deep in talent, but only Eddie Guerrero is getting good stuff to do that makes him interesting to watch. I say put him on Raw simply because they need some skilled wrestlers. Poor Y2J, the only solid performer on Raw and nobody to work with that he doesn't have to carry all the way.
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote