ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The Top 10 Reasons Why Lance Storm Ois A Worthless Jobbing Ass Bitch

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Aug 2003, 11:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default The Top 10 Reasons Why Lance Storm Ois A Worthless Jobbing Ass Bitch

10: He's Lance Storm
9: He's Lance Storm, and he's boring as a mother fucker..
8: He's Lance Storm, and he has a cre cut..lmao
7; He's was trained by a retard name Bret Hart...Bret was made retarded by A super kick to his Jheri curled ass, cum consumed head-By Goldberg....And again he's Lance Storm

6: He's Lance Storm, he has a boring ass wrestling style...But fat internet marks, will tell you he's a technical genius...lmao Oh and he's Lance Storm.

5: His best years was in Ecw, getting carried by Justin Credible. But then Paul Heyman realized something....His name is Lance Storm, he has a crew cut, and he's boring...So Paul stopped paying him, Lance was to stupid to realize everyone was getting a check but him, until Justin Credible told him...lmao

4: His Team Canada gimmick flopped, why/ Because he's Lance Storm..

3: He started his career out tag teaming with "The Great" Chris Jericho...But Jericho left the diseater of a tag team, because he came to the conclusion...Lance Storm Sucks ASS...

2: The UN-Americans, refuse to cut their hair, because they didn't want to be confused for a boring jobber name Lance Storm. Un-Americans, disbanded because they all knew they was more talented then there leader....A un charismatic ass Bret hart wanna be name Lance Storm...

1: And now the # 1 reason, Lance Storm sucks....His name is Lance Storm...It was faith.
Old 09 Aug 2003, 11:31 PM   #2 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

lol, you'te lucky i'm on the phone and can't concentrate on this thread right now, but you better believe i'm gonna kill you.
Tig Bitties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Aug 2003, 11:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^LMAO...
Old 09 Aug 2003, 11:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

And Now The Reasons That Didn't Make The List....

10. Fans Who Don't Know A Drop Kick From A Close Line Love Guys Who ThemSelves Don't Know A Close Line From a Drop Kick...Cough Goldberg

9.The Ratings Skyrocket when a 15 Minute Segment is given to JR about his "good ol' BBQ sauce" and there is no need for Lance Storm to wrestle...

8. If Lance Storm were to wrestle...He might actually do something exciting....God forbid, have him job in under 30 seconds....Good job Vince...I like your style...

7. He's Lance Storm

6. Did I mention he's Lance Storm

5. Bret Hart trained him....Quick....Destroy both legacies because Bret ACTUALLY had reason to have heat with Vince

4. He uses the Sharpshooter....My god....Bret Hart used that move....Job him in under 20 seconds......Wait....What....Rocky uses and looks the same way as he does when him and Berg are tossin' it up in the back....Give him the title 3 times in a span of two months....

3. Why...He's Lance Storm....

2. He came from ECW....We already squashed his ass in the Invasion...

1. And finally.....He's Lance Storm

(I hoped you noted the sarcasm...But Truth....Youre posts are so fuckin' funny....LMFAO....Internet Ratings as only the Truth can deliver....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Aug 2003, 11:44 PM   #5 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

LMAO @ Truths top 10 list

oh and for the record...

Lance Storm is NOT a "great technical wrestler."

I would like someone to explain why he is. Because he does a sharpshooter and a half crab rollup? WTF

Lance is one of the most overrated "technicians" I have ever seen. He constantly gets praise for being "technical" but has done NOTHING to deserve that praise.
Old 09 Aug 2003, 11:46 PM   #6 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Well Rock if his ass wasn't jobbed every ten seconds he might be able to....But we need to give amble time for Goldberg to grunt and kick air and stand in fireworks....

9 Times....
Old 09 Aug 2003, 11:47 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^lmaO...You're not bad yourself Slash...
Old 09 Aug 2003, 11:54 PM   #8 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Storm need's to bring his no talent having candy ass on over to TNA the Trashville Nashville Asociation, he might get some respect in that piece of trash fed.
Old 10 Aug 2003, 12:03 AM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^Slash i've seen Lance Storm best matches...This is what you get for 25 minutes.

Head lock for 3 minutes

leg scissor head lock for another 3 minutes

Sleeper hold 1 minute...I'm sleep by this time, god bless the dvd player, for not exploding from boredom

Chinlock for 2 minutes...

Front face lock for 2 minutes...

Half nelson with a waist lock for 2 minutes..

Drop kick, sidewalk slam, suplex, german suplex with a bridge, northern lights suplex, super kick, and a cradled pile driver, Super plex, belly to back superplex.....10 minutes (all between the boring locks, he applies forever)..These are great moves on paper, but he goes right back to the holds, after hitting these high impact moves...Which some times look weak when he does them...

Leg lock...3 minutes

Sharp shooter...2 minutes

Great move list...Boring ass jobber applying them...
Old 10 Aug 2003, 12:14 AM   #10 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

I'll give you that.....Let's now take alook at the combined moves of three "Maybe If I look like I'm pissed durin' my matches maybe the fans will think wrestling is real" competitors....

Air Kick...
Motion in which competitor tears off stolen Andre The Giant attire....
Motion with face that implies competitor is tryin' to eat air (Goldberg)
Eyebrow raisin'....Most probably to the fan with the sign in Row 3 that says "Rogaine works...Trust Me"
Spear....
Bear Hug...
DDT....
Flying Closeline
Jackhammer
Gorilla Press Modified into Power Slam
You know Where I'm goin' with this....

9 Times....
Old 10 Aug 2003, 12:20 AM   #11 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^Lmao, @ the Goldberg analogy...But why the hostility on THE ROCK?
Old 10 Aug 2003, 12:28 AM   #12 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

LOL....No hostility...I'm just sayin' don't diss Hart....I'm a Mark as you can see...But just don't diss when the boys you like are just as bad...But I mean they are all great in their own terms....And I got mad love for both you guys....You are funny but I always like debatin' shit 'cause well all the other posters couldn't tell Shock Master's ass from Positively Kurt's face....But I'm cool with you and Rock...You guys are classic when it comes to destroyin' people...Both your disses are classic...But I also gotta stand up for Bret....'Cause literally, he can't...LOL

9 Times....
Old 10 Aug 2003, 12:33 AM   #13 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^I'm not a Goldberg mark....lmao

I actually use to be a Bret Hart fan...But 7 years later, he's still complaining about S.Series. I just think he should let it go. If he felt sour about his brothers death, i could understand. But he was thinking about coming back for WM2O, until Micheals bashed the Montreal fans...It seems kind of hypocritical to me..
Old 10 Aug 2003, 12:45 AM   #14 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

True true enough....I was sayin' why I had hostility to Rock 'cause he was a 'Berg mark...But it's all cool...I understand....But Vince could have acknowledged it and let it be...But he had Jericho and HBK kind of make a sham of it...Bret didn't bring it up...Vince did....They could have left it be...So I think Bret as well as Vince is guilty of bringin' it back up all these years later....

9 Times....
Old 10 Aug 2003, 12:48 AM   #15 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Well said^^^^^^^^^