ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

I don't like Goldberg, but he did us all a favor...When he crippled Bret Hart

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Aug 2003, 07:20 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default I don't like Goldberg, but he did us all a favor...When he crippled Bret Hart

I hate that whining bitch, but he is one of the greats...
Old 09 Aug 2003, 07:43 PM   #2 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Truth my friend...A little comment...Not directed to you...But...To all those who call Bret Hart a "Whiny Bitch"...How many times have I heard you cry about HHH....Cry about Rock....Cry about RAW....All of you people on this message board includin' I bitch about alot of things...For someone to call Bret a whiny bitch after Owen was killed....Davey died...Brian died...His stroke....The '97 Survivor Series....The Concussion....Is so hypocritical there can be no discussion....Case closed....Problem solved....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Aug 2003, 08:58 PM   #3 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

Goldberg sucks.

Truth i should 'cripple' you for dissing one of the greatest men in the wrestling buisness, Bret Hart.
Tig Bitties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Aug 2003, 09:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

I am not going to state what I am really thinking right now,I only have one thing to say-Bret is one of the most amazing men to ever enter the ring.

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Aug 2003, 09:11 PM   #5 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
Originally posted by Afficial
Goldberg sucks.

Truth i should 'cripple' you for dissing one of the greatest men in the wrestling buisness, Bret Hart.
I should cripple you for dissing the man that ended hasbeen Hart's career
Old 09 Aug 2003, 09:16 PM   #6 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by ROCK-BERG-SHOW
I should cripple you for dissing the man that ended the hasbeen's career
and i should cripple you for falling in love with Goldturd.
Old 09 Aug 2003, 09:21 PM   #7 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Quote:
and i should cripple you for falling in love with Goldturd.
and i should cripple you for bieng a Bret Hart dick riding mother cunucker
Old 09 Aug 2003, 09:27 PM   #8 (permalink)

Quote:
and i should cripple you for bieng a Bret Hart dick riding mother cunucker
Wait a minute... you're a Show lover too? ROFLMAOLMAO

Goldturd and Big slow, there's a team.
Old 09 Aug 2003, 09:39 PM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
Wait a minute... you're a Show lover too? ROFLMAOLMAO

Goldturd and Big slow, there's a team.
Wait a minute...you're a Storm lover to?

Lance "boaring" Storm and Has been Hart, there's a team
Old 09 Aug 2003, 09:39 PM   #10 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Lmoa...Slash we're still cool, but you got one thing wrong, i always supported Raw. I never dissed the shows, go through this forum and you'll see that. Owen died, i don't blame Bitch...I mean Bret for whining ablout that, but he din't give a Damn about Owen. He always cared about hisself 1st, and he always cried about some shit that happened 7 years ago..Fuck Bret, That Kick to his head from Goldberg was one of my top 5 moments, in the history of wrestling...

Afficial- I don't know whats funnier, you crying like a bitch about a Pink tight weainh, Jheri curled, crying ass faggot. Or You talking about crippling me, all you have to is let me know when and where and i'll give your bitch ass the chance...
Old 09 Aug 2003, 09:42 PM   #11 (permalink)

Quote:
Wait a minute...you're a Storm lover to?

Lance "boaring" Storm and Has been Hart, there's a team
"boaring"... lmao. If you knew how to spell then you'd know that wasn't really an insult.

And yeah, Bret Hart and Lance Storm would be the greatest team ever. No joke.
Old 09 Aug 2003, 09:47 PM   #12 (permalink)

Quote:
Afficial- I don't know whats funnier, you crying like a bitch about a Pink tight weainh, Jheri curled, crying ass faggot. Or You talking about crippling me, all you have to is let me know when and where and i'll give your bitch ass the chance...
What's funnier is that your mother grounded you from the computer and you claimed you were in jail. lmao.
Old 09 Aug 2003, 09:50 PM   #13 (permalink)

Quote:
And yeah, Bret Hart and Lance Storm would be the greatest team ever. No joke.
A jobber and a hasbeen....greatest tag team ever
Old 09 Aug 2003, 09:54 PM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^Kurt used that same line, atleast be original you Bret Hart stalking ass faggot. I live alone, have been for 5 years. I was in a holding cell, not jail. and just like about 5 other losers, you seem more concerned about it, then i did. You never leave you're a computer, you're probably a Fat, Bret hart worshipping ass bitch, with no friends, never had any contact with a girl. Unless it was your whorish mother, smacking you around after she found you beating off, Lance Storm videos....lmao
Old 09 Aug 2003, 09:55 PM   #15 (permalink)

Quote:
A jobber and a hasbeen....greatest tag team ever
Storm a jobber.... lmao

Actually any jobber would be better than Goldturd or Big Slow.