ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Undertaker i respect you but...It's over, retire you piece of shit...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Aug 2003, 05:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Undertaker i respect you but...It's over, retire you piece of shit...

I'm not being a hypocrite either, i think Nash's run is over aswell.

Mark you're boring, you have been every since you became "The Lost Doa member', you're biker gimmick is stale. Your performances in the ring have been atrocious. You're not entertaining in the least bit, you're over, you're done, have some self respect and leave gracefully...Pleae Mark, re-fucking-tire...
Old 09 Aug 2003, 05:44 PM   #2 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

I disagree! Taker still puts asses in seats and can be used to put the younger guys over, which he has done! The biker gimmick is a new school form of his old school Mean Mark gimmick and it gets over!
Elias Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Aug 2003, 05:49 PM   #3 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

If Over, means Over The Hill, I agree with you. This guy is Garbage, he's been carried in matches with Angle, Brock, Cena, and
Old 09 Aug 2003, 06:06 PM   #4 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Holly shit! I actually agree with Truth about something!

LMAO @ the title of this thread
Old 09 Aug 2003, 06:57 PM   #5 (permalink)
Darkness

Darkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improve

He might be retiring within the next couple years. The deadman is still awesome.
Shannon Moore
All WCW/ECW stars
Darkness Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Aug 2003, 07:52 PM   #6 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

This Red headed Bitch, was the worst Undisputed Champion ever. Rock did us all a favor when, he took the title from the Hillbilly ass Biker-Hell's Angel wannabe, not to mention i'm suprised, Rock and Angle's back isn't broke from carrying him through that 3 way match, last summer...

Brock then had to carry him through back to back pay prer views, and basically worked 95% of the Hell in the Cell match.His ladder match with Jeff Hardy, was on e of the worse ladder matches i ever seen. Cena has carried him through the last 2 months. This guy is worthless

Mark Calloway, live up to your gimmick, and kill yourself....
Old 09 Aug 2003, 07:55 PM   #7 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Old 09 Aug 2003, 09:58 PM   #8 (permalink)
Baddest Bitch in The Yard

Takers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant futureTakers bad girl has a brilliant future

Taker still brings in money for the company,he puts asses in the seats and he still puts on a great show! I have been a Taker fan for many years and I would'nt mind seeing him in the WWE for the next 30 years!

Takers bad girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Aug 2003, 10:01 PM   #9 (permalink)

Tig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the roughTig Bitties is a jewel in the rough

He doesn't have to retire. He still puts on a hell of a show at his age. I agree the biker gimmick should change, back to his original phenom gimmick. He should do that before he retires.
Tig Bitties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2003, 04:37 PM   #10 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

I disagree as well, Taker is one of the true old skool wrestilers that hasn't let his ego go to his head, (unlike Hogan and a few others) Plus, hes enterteinaing and has and inceidible carrer even now in his twilight years. truly hes ones of wrestileings all time greats, and deserves the respect hes given to the wrestiling industry.
Old 10 Aug 2003, 04:54 PM   #11 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^If talking about "Respect" every fucking time you touch the mic for 1 1/2 years entertains you, you really need to get out more...
Old 11 Aug 2003, 01:18 AM   #12 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

Taker should retire. I've only enjoyed his feud with Cena because Cena is in it and cutting his CLASSIC promos. Taker is slow, he's boring, and his stupid walk on the ropes move annoys the piss out of me. It would be lame for him to go back to his deadman gimmick. Why? Because no one would buy it. He's already shown he's human. Sure people would mark out, but that's just for nostalgia, just like Hogan's wrinkled bitch retired ass. Taker has done a lot for the business, but just like Hogan, he needs to hang it up before he makes himself look even more of a fool. Hogan waited too long, and I would hate for Taker to wait any longer....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2003, 01:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

I want to see Taker ave one last title run before he goes. He needs to be recognized for what he has done for the buisness before he becomes senile like Hogan.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2003, 01:55 PM   #14 (permalink)
Hit It Strong,Hit It Hard

BOOBOO is on a distinguished road

this bikie shit has gone far enuff, he needs to piss off, enters the rumble 30th and still looses. Shit character

----------------------------
Member of TOWC: HHH
BOOBOO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2003, 04:11 PM   #15 (permalink)
Sekken yatsu's haka

Ayumi is on a distinguished road

I have to disagree.Although I have seen many valid points in here about his gimmick being run dry and his in ring abilities undoubtedly have diminished over the years but retirement should be on the cards for another while. The Undertaker has been one of the few past generation superstars that has time and again delivered interesting storylines and good matches. As of late yes anyone can he see that he is running on empty but from a creative standpoint this is no fault of his own, he does not have creative control over his character and the way the WWE set up to utilise him in fueds so he cannot exactly be expected to go through the alteration routine if the writers don't make effort to address the issue in the first place. Need we be reminded that he was in fact the first top line superstar to give Brock Lesnar a serious rub to the top, naturally this would have came to pass regardless of his willingness because the team would have simply found someone else to fill that postion but apart from The Rock who we all know was leaving after SummerSlam anyway no one showed keen interest in creating more credibility for Lesnar. Then Taker was willing to have Nathan Jones by his side and essentially pushed him as far as he was capable of moving upward. if anything by now Taker is indeed filler material to the more "important" card draws in the WWE however one cannot fault his system of helping to raise up new talent in the company. Taker has been and still is a valuable asset the show and from what I understand he is also an excellent backstage motivator to green and injured superstars. With his badass gimmick in check you cannot help but want to at the very least see him with the WWE title one more time before his retirement. Not as quick witted as he was but he has still has a little left in the tank in my view.

Izuku kese a hiroimono take ketsu kan kekki se?

Ayumi is offline   Reply With Quote