ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Crash Holly firing update..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09 Aug 2003, 04:54 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Crash Holly firing update..

To update the situation even more with Crash Holly and his release with WWE, he apparently went up to Dave Lagana and told him he wasn't happy about how is character was being used. Lagana told him to take his opinions to Vince McMahon because he makes the final decisions. Crash apparently never made it to Vince but instead got into a heated argument with Brian Gewirtz. Gewirtz noted to John Lauranitis that he felt threatened by Crash and Lagana later informed Crash of his release.

credit pw
Old 11 Aug 2003, 09:02 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Crash upset with his character???WTF, he was a braindead nobody stupid hick fuck jobber for years, and he finally get's a chance to be in a main stable with Hardy, a guy who is going places, and he's complaining???

Go get your damn scale and get the hell out of here you stupid redneck piece of shit.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2003, 01:45 AM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

^thats true,he was actually being used,and now he complains....
Old 13 Aug 2003, 07:19 PM   #4 (permalink)
Banned By Administrators

BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.BOSTON , you came here looking for SHECKS.

WWE should fire Hardcore Holly also this prick is probably still getting paid to sit on his ass at home all day. He only had one good match in his whole WWE vs Al Snow in Memphis. The WWE should end his carrer by having him get his sorry ass kick by the TE3 winners.

People like Bob Holly, Billy Gunn, Jamie Knoble and Kanyon should all be fired because they are wortless pieces of crap and can never carry a decent storyline!!!

Last edited by BOSTON; 13 Aug 2003 at 07:21 PM.
BOSTON is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2003, 02:09 AM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Hardcore holly isn't fired yet?...lol
Old 15 Aug 2003, 02:14 AM   #6 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Don't fire Hardcore because I still like him,I've always liked him more then Crash and I thought it was cool when Hardcore beat up that kid on TE3.It may sound harsh but I thought it was cool.....

As for Crash I could care less about him,he had something going for him and he decided to cplain,why didn't that idiot complain when he had nothing going for him.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2003, 02:20 AM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

but he's been inactive for so long..
Old 15 Aug 2003, 03:11 PM   #8 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

The WWE should release:

From SD:
Bill DeMott
Dawn Marie
Hardcore Holly
Mark Henry
Nathan Jones
Shannon Moore

From Raw:
Al Snow
Chris Nowinski
Gail Kim
Garrison Cade
Lance Storm
Maven
Mark Jindrak
Miss Jackie
Rico
RVD
Rodney Mack
Steven Richards
Theodore Long
Tommy Dreamer
William Regal

All of these people would do better in other promotions. None of these people will ever amount to anything in the WWE. Or they should retire.
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15 Aug 2003, 05:56 PM   #9 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

WWE needs to release micheal cole and coach or better yet make them wrestle nathan jones and have all three of them get injured and then release them. but make sure they do this at a house show.

As for Crash, i think his Mad Mikey skits with TNA are pretty funny, of course he hardly wrestles and they are still using him as a jobber. you suck if a organization goes after you only to make you job again haha.
Old 15 Aug 2003, 10:58 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

don't release jindrak or cade...
Old 15 Aug 2003, 10:58 PM   #11 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.

^^^^^Yes please release Coach, But why Cole???
Old 15 Aug 2003, 11:05 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

cole works well with tazz in my opinon..
Old 15 Aug 2003, 11:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

^^^ Yeah hes no JR but he is better than everybody else.
Old 16 Aug 2003, 01:52 AM   #14 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

cause cole acts like a fag, i mean i guess his announcing is okay, he should go back to being a backstage announcer, but i guess cole is better than having tony S. come in..lol
Old 16 Aug 2003, 01:54 AM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

please god no schavoine,or however the hell you spell his name..