ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Big Upcoming WWE Storyline Spoiler Leaked (Spoiler)

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Aug 2003, 09:33 PM   #1 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK
Default Big Upcoming WWE Storyline Spoiler Leaked (Spoiler)

This is not a typo, and lists Matt Hardy, Shannon Moore, and Zach Gowen against The FBI. All sources backstage indicate that the live event team jumped the gun on the storyline and leaked the Matt Hardy/Shannon Moore face turn before they were supposed to.

credit PW
Old 08 Aug 2003, 09:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

So,Zach's turning heel?
Old 08 Aug 2003, 09:41 PM   #3 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

.::xXx::. is on a distinguished road

even if Matt does turn Face i still hate him, Jeff was better but he lost his passion towards the sport didnt he so we are stuck with the Hardy i love to hate. and teaming up with Zach Gowen, that just doesnt sound right, it makes sence that Zach will start a feud against the FBI because Nunzio beat Zach on SD
<option>Xtremist</option>
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xstravigant</option>
<option>Xzillerant</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
<option>X Marks The Spot</option>
<option>Fuck Naw</option>
<option>X Spots The Marks</option>
</select>

::X:: Rearange the whole game with my rugged sound ::X::
::X:: Wont even say your own name when i come around ::X::
::X:: Stay on top but remain on the underground ::X::

.::xXx::. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Aug 2003, 09:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

Matt is the better hardy by far..
Old 08 Aug 2003, 09:45 PM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally posted by The_One
So,Zach's turning heel?

Matt Hardy/Shannon Moore face turn
Old 08 Aug 2003, 09:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

.::xXx::. is on a distinguished road

Jeff is way better, he has better offence, he puts up a great show, and i like him better so their
<option>Xtremist</option>
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xstravigant</option>
<option>Xzillerant</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
<option>X Marks The Spot</option>
<option>Fuck Naw</option>
<option>X Spots The Marks</option>
</select>

::X:: Rearange the whole game with my rugged sound ::X::
::X:: Wont even say your own name when i come around ::X::
::X:: Stay on top but remain on the underground ::X::

.::xXx::. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Aug 2003, 09:50 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

^I disagree..in everyone of his matches he always seemed to run out of gas half way through the match..Matt carried that team..and Matt is the survivng superstar with a hell of a lot better gimmick than jeff had..
Old 08 Aug 2003, 09:52 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

not to mention,matt has better mic skills..
Old 08 Aug 2003, 09:53 PM   #9 (permalink)

Matt is a more solid wrestler Jeff had a few top rope moves and a reverse twist of fate and a jawbreaker that was it and he botched most of his moves badly
Old 08 Aug 2003, 09:55 PM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

^yup..
Old 08 Aug 2003, 09:58 PM   #11 (permalink)

only match of Jeffs that ever stood out to me was the ladder match against taker
Old 09 Aug 2003, 12:49 AM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

^that was a classic..
Old 09 Aug 2003, 01:56 AM   #13 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

if jeff hardy is cancer
and the WWE is a mongoose

he's the cancer on my mongoose
Old 09 Aug 2003, 04:28 AM   #14 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

How does that make sense, The only reason Jeff Ruled because he got the chicks. He was a sloppy wrestlers with shitty mic skills but he got the chicks, all the chicks loved it when he wore women's clothes with glow in the dark face paint with doesn't make sense these days how he could pull in all those chicks. Its not fair I tells you its not FAIR. Then again everyones fav hardy is full of drugs and Matt is still employed.

Ha what a world.
Old 09 Aug 2003, 11:40 AM   #15 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

By far and I mean FAR, matt is the better wrestler...I can't believe I once actually thought jeff carried the team! Well this should be interesting to see...if it happens...(I see it happening...)

*off-topic* I'm changing my username and I should be a different name in a little bit (I know you guys don't care, just wanted you guys to know...)
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote