ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Possible main event spoilers for SS/Unforgiven..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Aug 2003, 08:44 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Possible main event spoilers for SS/Unforgiven..

As you know, WWE is now making a practice of advertising matches for upcoming PPVs in advance in the local markets. Well, they are already running ads for Unforgiven in the Hershey, PA area.

Two matches advertised so far have been Shane McMahon vs. Kane and Goldberg vs. HHH (for the title). Obviously, if this is true, and Goldberg/HHH for the title is the plan for next month, we'd have a good idea of who's winning the Elimination Chamber.

Of course, these matches are subject to change, so I wouldn't place any money or anything on these matches taking place - yet.
Old 08 Aug 2003, 08:47 PM   #2 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

.::xXx::. is on a distinguished road

i definatly want to see both HHH and Golberg fight in the elimination chamber and man to man but i dont want either of them to win the elimination chamber, if HHH or Golberg wins that will be one hell of a downer to me. i want either Orton or Jericho to win
<option>Xtremist</option>
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xstravigant</option>
<option>Xzillerant</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
<option>X Marks The Spot</option>
<option>Fuck Naw</option>
<option>X Spots The Marks</option>
</select>

::X:: Rearange the whole game with my rugged sound ::X::
::X:: Wont even say your own name when i come around ::X::
::X:: Stay on top but remain on the underground ::X::

.::xXx::. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Aug 2003, 08:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

Orton has no chance..God..I want Y2j to win..but that's a long shot..
Old 08 Aug 2003, 09:00 PM   #4 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

i got a feeling when someone told me Orton was in the elimination chamber match, as in the feeling you get when you are shure somethings gonna happen, and plus, i like backing the Underdog
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
</select>

Old 08 Aug 2003, 09:10 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

They'll use this match to enhance the HBK/Orton feud..
Old 08 Aug 2003, 09:18 PM   #6 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

and Orton's Career
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
</select>

Old 08 Aug 2003, 09:24 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

He'll be the first eliminated..
Old 08 Aug 2003, 09:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

hopefully not but hopefully with style
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
</select>

Old 08 Aug 2003, 09:33 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

goldberg will spear him then Jackhammer and pin him..guarenteed..
Old 08 Aug 2003, 10:29 PM   #10 (permalink)
An Out of Body Experience

Elias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of FamerElias Alexander is a PWF Hall of Famer

Well whatever the Main Event for Unforgiven is hopefully it's good, for that matter hope the whole card is good as I only live about two hours away from Hersey and I'm going to try to get tickets!
Elias Alexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2003, 01:15 PM   #11 (permalink)
Darkness

Darkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improve

That sucks. I guess the World revolves around HHH. This just in: WWE's new title. The "HHH" Title, only HHH is allowed to hold it for life.
Shannon Moore
All WCW/ECW stars
Darkness Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11 Aug 2003, 06:27 PM   #12 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

This isn't set in stone guys..