ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Vince McMahon Already Souring On Ultimo Dragon

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08 Aug 2003, 05:04 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough
Default Vince McMahon Already Souring On Ultimo Dragon

Not working WWE style…

Even though it seems obvious, Vince McMahon has reportedly lost faith in the Ultimo Dragon.

Originally Dragon was set to face Rey Mysterio for the cruiserweight title at Summerslam, but McMahon opted instead to go with the current Rey/Kidman storyline.

McMahon apparently feels that the Dragon doesn't connect with the live crowd like he expects, and doesn't work the WWE style.

Credit: Pro Wrestling Torch Newsletter

Ah yes...The good ol' Vince McMahon formula...Fire the guys who can actually wrestle while putting your son in a program with the hottest heel in the WWE...It makes perfect sense....Here's to Shane and his ability to put the WWE in the 5.0's.....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Aug 2003, 05:39 PM   #2 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

well how can someone connect with the crowd when he almost has no air time what so ever
Old 08 Aug 2003, 06:14 PM   #3 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

.::xXx::. is on a distinguished road

well Ultimo Dragon will never be successful if he dosnt get a descent match, he lost the Gurrero in the US Title tournament and all of a sudden he is on Velocity. Vince needs to sit back and let them have a chance.
<option>Xtremist</option>
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xstravigant</option>
<option>Xzillerant</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
<option>X Marks The Spot</option>
<option>Fuck Naw</option>
<option>X Spots The Marks</option>
</select>

::X:: Rearange the whole game with my rugged sound ::X::
::X:: Wont even say your own name when i come around ::X::
::X:: Stay on top but remain on the underground ::X::

.::xXx::. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Aug 2003, 06:43 PM   #4 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

He puts more into mic skill then ring skill (ie: HHH ant to a much lesser extent, Goldturd.)
Old 08 Aug 2003, 09:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Ultimo was better off staying in Japan..I knew this would happen..
Old 09 Aug 2003, 03:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
Darkness

Darkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improve

Why did they hire him in the 1st place if they were just gonna use him for Velocity? He might as well join the "You Suck" category. Sometime later, I'll post a list of wrestlers who are in it.
Shannon Moore
All WCW/ECW stars
Darkness Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Aug 2003, 04:13 PM   #7 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Quote:
Originally posted by Wyk3d £¡£ §yN
well how can someone connect with the crowd when he almost has no air time what so ever
Excellent point... Vince and his lame ideas...
Old 12 Aug 2003, 03:21 AM   #8 (permalink)
Jobber

Premier is on a distinguished road

He's never even cut a promo, has he? He hasn't been quite as interesting to watch as Mysterio, but in time I think he could be.
Premier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2003, 01:26 PM   #9 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

No no no no..... the reason that Ultimo Dragon won't ever be succesful is because he was in WCW and not many people cared when he came in. think about it... Stiener came to huge pops now hes a midcarder but at least he's on Raw. Goldberg has been steady but management doesn't like him. Vinces refusal to allow stars from other promotions to become succesful is what destroys careers like the Dragon's and Booker T and Stiener they have all been screwed over by Vincent Kennedy McMahon. You have to ask yourself, who is next???

Guess what Goldberg..... YOU'RE NEXT!!!!!
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2003, 11:45 PM   #10 (permalink)

MRS. ASSMAN_BG is on a distinguished road

^^^I totally agree Trevel... by any chance... are U an AssMan??

I'm an ass girl... YEAAAAAAAHHHH!!!! I'm an ASS GIRL!!!
MRS. ASSMAN_BG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12 Aug 2003, 11:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

But... I thought Dragon's matches were good. What's wrong with them now?
Old 13 Aug 2003, 01:08 AM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!™

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

His matches are great Dragon VS. Mysterio for the belt was planned for summerslam. Now it will be Kidman who gets the shot. Thanks alot Vince!!
Trevelbond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2003, 04:13 PM   #13 (permalink)
Darkness

Darkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally posted by Trevelbond
No no no no..... the reason that Ultimo Dragon won't ever be succesful is because he was in WCW and not many people cared when he came in. think about it... Stiener came to huge pops now hes a midcarder but at least he's on Raw. Goldberg has been steady but management doesn't like him. Vinces refusal to allow stars from other promotions to become succesful is what destroys careers like the Dragon's and Booker T and Stiener they have all been screwed over by Vincent Kennedy McMahon. You have to ask yourself, who is next???

Guess what Goldberg..... YOU'RE NEXT!!!!!
I'm gonna buy into that. What about RVD, prime example except he was in ECW and what is he, a joke. I got a great idea, all WCW/ECW guys should quit and go somewhere else showing Vince's ignorance. They'd probably succeed in NWA-TNA. And get rid of the worthless wrestlers that don't do anything interesting like Steven Richards.
Darkness Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2003, 04:32 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Steven Richards job is to be Victorias bitch, RTC's bitch, Spike's bitch, whoever's bitch. When they need some jobber fool to fill a role, Steven is that fool. His only asset is his mediocraty. They don't have to ever push him because Steven is a Jobber for Life. He won't be any better in any other fed, in fact, he would suck even more because his true suckiness would be exposed to everyone.

Steven, if you're reading this, then know your role. You will never get another win, you never got many to begin with, and if you do, it will be some cheap, roll up fluke, which you will run backstage as soon as you get the 3 count, before you get beat down. Your only hope is for that faggot Rico and the horrid bitch, crappy Jackie to go to SD and get in a fued with you and Victoria. It will be a Tag Bitch match, and Victoria will do all the work. You will job to that other jobber Rico. That is the lowest anyone can sink, and you are allready there. Then after Victoria beats you down and goes on to better things, you, Rico, and Crappy Jackie can all go back to OVW status for the next 6 months till some newbie needs to get over and they job you out to him.

or her...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13 Aug 2003, 05:40 PM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

very harsh there exo,but you're right...