ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Power and Skill= A Manster name Brock Lesnar...The Future of Sports Entertainment

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Aug 2003, 10:08 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Power and Skill= A Manster name Brock Lesnar...The Future of Sports Entertainment

When the smoke clears, Brock Lesnar will be right here Screaming Here comes THE PAIN...The best WWE Champion of 2003 (With Kurt Angle a close 2nd)...I mean really how can you not like this guy, he has it all Power 9To throw bitches from here to China), and he has the Mat skills to wrap you up like a fucking pretzel...The guy is purely a fucking Machine, and in 2002-2003 he's been a destroying mother fuckers kleft and right...

Brock's Hit list

Under the weather taker
Hollywood Steroid freak Hogan
The Big Shit
John Cena
Albert
Rikishi
Kurt Angle
Team Angle
The Hardy's
Mark Hungry
The Rock...I didn't agree with this, but Rock is a class act, to put over THE BIG Manster
Old 07 Aug 2003, 10:15 PM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I agree..and of course the rock would put him over..the rock does the job every time..a pure class act like you said..
Old 08 Aug 2003, 01:11 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

Yep you gotta give major props to Rocky for doing what he does and you also gotta give props to Brock for having an outstanding rookie year.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Aug 2003, 01:50 AM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I don't understand what so many people have against brock anyways..
Old 09 Aug 2003, 02:52 PM   #5 (permalink)
Darkness

Darkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improve

I don't either but he was more a champion that HHH IMO. So right now, Smackdown has the real World Title and Raw has one that's a mere joke despite the long reign.
Shannon Moore
All WCW/ECW stars
Darkness Wave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2003, 07:34 AM   #6 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

Why all the hype about Lesnar? Sure, he's huge. But everyone's always saying he's such an amazing wrestler, and I just don't see it. He doesn't move very well and rarely uses more than a few basic moves in a match. On top of that, he has no mic skills. Thus far, he reminds me of Goldberg.

This is not to say that I dislike Lesnar, but I truly feel that he has a long way to go. Unlike Goldberg, Lesnar has vast potential, but SHOW ME the repertoire of moves that everyone keeps saying is there. I'm bored of seeing the F-5; show me something else.

Am I the only one who hasn't bought all the hype that WWE has been pushing? Lesnar is a power guy, sure. But skill? I have yet to see it.
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2003, 08:01 AM   #7 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

^can someone like Truth tell this guy how wrong he is?
Old 10 Aug 2003, 03:42 PM   #8 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Brock Lesnar's face turn SUCKED and he still cant cut a promo if his life depended on it but I respect his wresting ability and now that he finally turned heel and joined forces with Vinny Mac, Brock now has a mouth piece and will be more entertaining.
Old 10 Aug 2003, 03:58 PM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

His Promo's arent the best (Neither is Goldbergs).

Heelface-Did you nopt see the match of the year between Brock and Angle? Did you not see him chain wrestle with the best in the business (Kurt Angle). Did you not see how he systematically destroy Hogan and Taker? Take a look at those matches, then talk to me...
Old 10 Aug 2003, 04:12 PM   #10 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

As I sad before...I respect Brocks wrestling ability and now since he turned heel...im a Brock mark again.

Brock v.s Kurt...match of the year? are you talking about the match at WM when Brock botched the shooting star and almost suffered a career ending injury? that match wasnt even match of the night, Rock v.s Austin was my personal fav match of the year.
Old 10 Aug 2003, 04:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^He Botched the shooting star press (But WWE did a great thing, in marketing it, they made it seem like people will risk their life to be in the main event at Wrestlemania, Vince took that botch, and made it a wrestlemania standard of Will to win)...

Brock vs Angle was the match of the night, with Hbk and Jericho a close 2nd. The match was awsome, the way Angle got off them Germans suplexes, with a broken neck was awsome. The way Brock mixed Power with Technic made for one of the greatest matches EVER...

Now i'm a Rock and Austin fan, but i'm also a very honest person. The match was disappointing, the spots were to predictable. The match moved to slow, and at the same time seemed rushed. They both seemed to just barely make it through, and the finish was, in a nut shell...Real weak, it left for more to be desired. I'm a fan of THE ROCK/AUSTIN series, and they have had some classic matche, some of my favorite matches even...But their WM19 match, was a forgettable encounter, in my opinion....The crowd after 5 minutes lost interest, i'm pretty sure you have the tape, as do I...And you have to admit, the atmosphere wasn't what a Autin vs Rock match was suppose to be...But again it's just my opinion, Angle vs Brock, was the main event and deservingly so.

But alas, You're entitled to feel how you feel about the card, as am I...

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 10 Aug 2003 at 04:35 PM.
Old 10 Aug 2003, 04:40 PM   #12 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

Yes lesnar is the future...
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2003, 04:45 PM   #13 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

No diss to you Truth...But what the hell is with these people and..."Yes...Lesnar Is The Future/Truth tell this idiot how it is"...Speak for yourselves damnit...Lesnar came in and instantly had heat 'cause he was with Heyman...He was in a feud with a homo and a drug dealer...Moves onto throwin' around some fat ass bitch who can't drive...Then, he turns face 'cause of Heyman....Had it not been for Heyman...Lesnar would be jobbin' Maven....I give Brock credit though...He's a beast and a great wrestler....The best next to Angle...But it was Heyman who got him over....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10 Aug 2003, 04:57 PM   #14 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^I never said Heyman didn't get him over thats common knowledge. What superstar didn't need someone to help them "Get Over"? Rock needed Mankind and Stonecold, Stonecold needed Bret Hart and Vince. Triple H needed Stonecold and Steph. Jeff Jarrett needed Dave Arquette ....Everyone gets over because someone helped them. You think if Triple H stayed Terror Rizing we'll be talking about him holding wrestlers back? You think If Rock stayed Rocky Malvia, we'd be talking about him doing blockbuster movies? If Austin stayed Ringmaster you'think he would've helped WWE out of it's 2 year slump?

Disregard the Whole Jarrett analogy...

Slash: Leave my people alone, i say what they can't or don't want too...yep

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 10 Aug 2003 at 05:00 PM.
Old 10 Aug 2003, 05:10 PM   #15 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Yes,Rock had Austin and Mankind, but there was 50/50 there....Rock was entertainin' and had charisma in the ring...

Austin had Hart and McMahon...But Austin was the best since Hogan on the mic....And his matches with Bret may be the greatest matches in the 90's....

Lesnar had Heyman and Rock...Rock put over Lesnar because had Rock went over...Lesnar would have been another jobber on the street....When Austin lost to Bret at Survivor Series '96...He was able to bounce back without the fans goin' sour....Same with Rock at Summer Slam when HHH won the Ladder Match...They already had the ability to go on whether they won or lost....It's my belief had Brock lost...Fans would have gave two shits about him....Because now he has the Goldberg syndrome....He can't lose clean without lookin' like a bitch and then he has to turn heel....And if he loses as a heel....He's gonna be a bigger bitch...

But that's my feeling...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote