ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The Triple H appreciation thread...The Diamond that can't be tarnished

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Aug 2003, 09:49 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default The Triple H appreciation thread...The Diamond that can't be tarnished

Well it has been 8 months and Triple H is still the Top guy on Raw, he's beaten everyone put in front of him, he's ran Raw with a Iron fist, and brought longevity back to the WWE. He's by far the Best holder of the World Title since Ric Flair (When i say World i'm talking about the WCW belt on Raw)...He's made that championship more important then it ever was in WCW, he's by far THE MAN to beat on Raw, and will be for a verrrrrrrrrrrrry long time...He's also the best amd most shrewd business man, a wrestling company ever had to deal with. He's about to ve married in to a Billion dollar family, he's has a Hot Wife, and when he retires, he'll be running WWE...So ladies and gentleman long live The man who gave meaning to the World Title again, The man who's beaten them all, The man who did a wrestling a favor, and gave Mick Foley a Farewell beating...The definition of Evolution, The Mother fucking Legend before his time, The Mother Fucking Game....Hunter Hearse Mcmahon...

The Triple H Hitlist

Scott Steiner
Y2J
Booker T
RVD
Kane
HBK
Kevin Nash
Ric Flair
Hurricane
Maven
Mick Foley
Steve Austin
*Insert Goldberg name here*...Yep

s: If Triple H didn't beat the hell out of Kane, Kane will still be a masked Big Red Retard, losing mid card matches by roll up, to jobbers like La Resistance...But Triple H beat him, he took off the mask turned into a Awsome Heel, now he's the biggest Draw in the company...So in retrospect Hunter is the reason Raw is getting Ratings again, and Kane career has Sky rocketed...Triple H is a genius
Old 07 Aug 2003, 10:28 PM   #2 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Another thing, Only Flair and Rock has held more Championships...And who'd be ashame to be in that company of greatness?
Old 07 Aug 2003, 10:58 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

LMFAO....That Kane bit was the funniest shit I've heard all night...Don't let HHH get ahold of your comment...He might believe it....Everything you've said is true...But I think, down the line...When everything is said and done...He will still be looked upon as a mediocre champion...Should he be...Maybe not...But I think that is what will transpire...He's not Bret, the fighting champion...He's not HBK, the charismatic champion...He's not Flair, a champ who can wrestle the pants off of most guys night and and night out.....HHH is just a champion...Good or bad...You decide....

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Aug 2003, 11:11 PM   #4 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^He's not a fighter like Bret Hart, He's not a charismatic champion like Hbk, he's not the technical genius Flair was...But he's made his own style, he's the Smartest World Champion ever, he knows how to play the Game...Why? because he is THE GAME. A sure shot WWE hall of famer
Old 07 Aug 2003, 11:16 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

True....I'll give you that....HHH has positioned his way to the top like no other...The way he's done it though I think leaves a sour taste in people's mouth...Does he get a bad rap...Yes...Hogan did the same thing in the 80's...But Hogan wasn't bangin' a 4 year-old Steph...Or god at least I hope not...But I think in the end...People won't remember what went on backstage...They will only remember the matches...The legacy...And in that case....I believe HHH lacks that quality...But what he has done so far...Pure genious...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Aug 2003, 11:22 PM   #6 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Truth you had something in your sig a while back about how all the big wigs were out on injury but hhh was still there so he was given the ball and carried it straight into the endzone he held the company for a long time on his own as much as I am tired of hhh you still have to give him props for that and that alone
Old 07 Aug 2003, 11:28 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^LMAO...Yeah, and you know who WCW had up agains THE GAMEt at that time...Bill Goldberg...lmao
Old 07 Aug 2003, 11:35 PM   #8 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default NO APRECIATION

Triple H is not a big draw, the "people" dont care about Hunter, he has done absolutly nothing for the ratings and the PPV buy-rates during this 8 month title reign, I will never put Hunter in the same league as the Rock, Austin and Hogan. Hunter is overated, he's an average in ring performer at best, he lacks charisma and personality, he get's close to no crowd reaction, he holds the belt for practically one full year and then refuses to drop it the way it should be done. Simply put Hunter is a boaring champion and Evolution suck's, the only thing good about that stable is thier "paid laid and made" t-shirt
Old 07 Aug 2003, 11:39 PM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^LMAO...But he's still the World Champion. At the end of the day wrestling is a business, and Hunter is the best busoiness man in the history of WWE. He was a big draw, until he tore his quad. He's not a big of a draw now, but neither is Goldberg or Austin. Kane is the biggest Draw in the company, and it's all because of THE GAME.....
Old 08 Aug 2003, 12:01 AM   #10 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I dont agree with you're "Triple H made Kane a monstor" theory, the writers made Kane a monstor, this is what you call a "15 minute gimmick push" in a couple month's the Big Red Retard will be midcarding again and I cant believe you think Hunter is the best champ of all time.
Old 08 Aug 2003, 12:16 AM   #11 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^^^^^Not of All time (Flair owns that accolade), but of the last year...And i'm talking about the Raw brand. Brock was the best champ in the whole Company. Kane is not a 15 minute gimmick, he's bringing in serious ratings...In this business thats all that counts.

And the whole Triple H made Kane bit is just a joke...Well, not totaly, he started his gimmick after getting beat by THE GAME...Got to give him some credit for that...lol
Old 08 Aug 2003, 01:07 AM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I'm on agreement with Truth because just like him I'm also a huge Triple H mark but I am sick of him with the belt and I'm hoping he loses it at Summerslam.

But yeah I'm a Triple H mark and proud of it
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Aug 2003, 01:59 AM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Damn right Jason..all the HHH marks(I'm one) should come out and just say it..half the people who say he sucks don't really think so..When Kurt Angle's not a heel HHH is the best heel in the biz..Granted,He's not the best preformer in the WWE..But i'd damn sure watch him rather than see RVD with his stupid ass flippy kicks..and he can still come up big in the big matches..His preformaces aren't what they used to be,mainly because of his quad injury..and the fact that he dosen't want to have to go all out unless he has too...HHH carried the ball when the WWE needed a major heel..We should all give him props for that..and if you want to talk about ratings..The ratings stay basically the same through the first 1 hour 50 minutes..but when Kane does his overrun the ratings skyrocket..So you see niether Goldberg nor HHH are briging in the ratings..it's kane..and the reason why is that's being pushed as the main thing on raw..I'm willing to bet that if the HHH/Goldberg feud was pushed more..it'd bring in better ratings...aimple fact of the matter is,,HHH has been a good champ who dosen't deserve to be hated on as much as he is..
Old 08 Aug 2003, 12:27 PM   #14 (permalink)

benoitrulez is on a distinguished road

true true.he deserves all the applause he can get.

and its true, its damn true
benoitrulez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Aug 2003, 12:42 PM   #15 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Nah, HHH is a roided out wash up who can barely work a decent match who's body is so rotted out and his muscles so brittle that he's likely to get a hernia the next time he has to take a shit. He's made everyone look week or foolish that he's gone up against, he's held ppl down so he can put on the HHH show every monday night, his ego rivals Hogan's, the man is a pain in the ass, and I could go for 8 months without him.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote