ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Pwf Smackdown Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Aug 2003, 08:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC
Default Pwf Smackdown Thread

Have at it all. Prolly something to talk about tonight.

---

VINCE vs. BROCK... IN A CAGE
Aug. 7, 2003

Vince McMahon was able to keep Zach Gowen's shoulders to the mat for the three count at Vengeance, but can he have the same success against a bigger and badder Brock Lesnar? Tonight on SmackDown!, two former WWE Champions will square off in a steel cage match when Brock Lesnar battles Vince McMahon. WWE Champion and friend of Brock Lesnar, Kurt Angle will be the special guest referee for this mega-match. Where will Angle's alliances rest? Will he still have ill feelings towards Brock after last week's F-5? If so, could the champion possibly help Vince get the win? Click your speed to view McMahon putting this match together: 28k | 56k | 100k | 300k

Also on SmackDown!, John Cena will take on the legendary Undertaker in a rematch from their Vengeance thriller? Can the Dead Man make it two in a row? Or will Cena find a way to turn back the legend?

And in another rematch from Vengeance, Eddie Guerrero battles Chris Benoit in a non-title match; Rey Mysterio will face Charlie Haas of the World's Greatest Tag Team in a non-title match. Plus, Nunzio of the FBI goes one on one with Zach Gowen.

Stephanie McMahon is still recovering from being railroaded by the A-Train at Vengeance and is not expected to be at SmackDown! With the General Manager sidelined, who knows what's going to happen tonight on the show?

There's only one way to find out: Tune in to UPN tonight at 8/7 CT.

NOTE: SmackDown! will not be seen at its normal time on WWOR in New York City; instead, catch SmackDown! on Saturday night beginning at 8 p.m.

SmackDown! will not be seen at its normal time on WBPN in Binghamton, N.Y. Catch the show Thursday beginning at 11 p.m. (time approximate, after baseball).

---

I'm looking forward to my boy Cena going over Taker (yeah right) and the Benoit, Guerrero match looks like another great one. Also, Rey should put on a good show with Haas.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Aug 2003, 01:21 AM   #2 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

What a show it was

Benoit/Guerrero
This was a very entertaining match to watch,when these two guys get in the ring you won't be dissapointed,I thought it was a PPV quality match(IMO)

Benoit/Tajiri vs Rhyno/Guerrero
Another great match with some amazing athletes

Nunzio/Gowen with commentary from Hardy/Moore
This was a very good match and I was very impressed with Zach in this one.

Cena/Taker
I was pulling for Cena in this match,he got a good beating but him coming out with the win made me so happy but with help from A-Train made me upset

Noble/Basham
Decent match with a good ending

Mysterio/Haas
Very entertaining match to watch but I would have liked to see Rey win but I still like Haas

And Brock turning on Kurt was cool even though I like Kurt,he just never saw it coming and I thought the whole thing turned out great

Very entertaining show but it's sad that nobody but me has responded to this thread....
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08 Aug 2003, 01:49 AM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Smackdown kicked ass tonight..every match was solid..and the ending was perfect..