ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Well i'm about a month late, but I TOLD YOU SO...Goldberg flopped

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07 Aug 2003, 07:42 PM   #1 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Default Well i'm about a month late, but I TOLD YOU SO...Goldberg flopped

I mean he's not the guy who brought the ratings back, Kane did (and he's a heel). So is Goldberg really worth the money? I mean he's been carried in 2 PPV's By Rock and Jericho. He was in a useless 2 or 3 week feud with Rodney Mack, and now he's going to be carried by 5 superstars at Summerslam...My gut is telling me he won't win the Title, but if he does, Hunter will just get it back in a month...So Bill, you were a fluke, you did nothing. I was hoping you proved me wrong, but alas, you didn't. You're just not a guy who can carry a company, it's not your fault you're not charismatic or interesting...God just didn't mean for you to be a leader, on a football field, or in the ring...You'll be a good supporting Star...But nothing more, and a whole LOT LESS...Good job Bill, you keep my streak alive...I'm 3-0 when it comes to predicting your failures...

3 months....LMAO, I knew it!!!

Last edited by TR(UTH)IPLE H; 07 Aug 2003 at 10:20 PM.
Old 07 Aug 2003, 08:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

SS ain't gonna be much better either.

Last edited by Dade; 07 Aug 2003 at 08:07 PM.
Dade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Aug 2003, 08:34 PM   #3 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Rock's not going to like this

Berg is ok. I mean, he's just sorta ok. I don't really look forward to him and I think his attitude sucks ass. I haven't seen him put ppl in the seats, but I don't know about the rest of the world. I guess, he really just hasn't delivered, and if he gets the belt, it won't be "who's next", it'll be "what now". If ya'll think the belt is hard to get off trips, you can expect berg to carry it through WMXX at least.

Course that's if he wins at all...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07 Aug 2003, 10:17 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I can't wait to see rock's reply..
Old 07 Aug 2003, 10:19 PM   #5 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

He's going to be pissed...Lol...

Yeah Rock, i'm back on the destroy Goldberg campaign...
Old 07 Aug 2003, 11:07 PM   #6 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Goldberg DID NOT flop, I believe that he OVER ACHIEVED and is the MVP of the Raw roster and he hasnt even got a title shot yet so you cant really say he "flopped" IMO Booker T flopped, Steiner flopped, Nash flopped but Goldberg made it, he was landing the highest rated quarter hour for week's until the WWE finally produced a solid main event storyline. I loved the match v.s Flair on Raw IMO anyone who think's Goldberg cant wrestle is on CRACK and the Blame the Shame Cripple H is so lucky he tore his quad cause Goldberg would have really imbarassed him at Summerslam, the fact of the matter is this, Bill Goldberg will be the next world champion and there's two thing's you can do about it NOTHING and LIKE IT.
Old 07 Aug 2003, 11:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

^^^^LMAO, took you long enough, Homie....He didn't over achieve, he under achieved. The ratings were balanced. Somebody must have slipped CRACK in my Henny, because the man still does the same 3 moves...The press slam, The Double leg takedown (ummmm...i mean the spear)...And the delayed Suplex...Ummm my bad again, The Jack Hammer...he's only beaten 2 people of importance, Rock and Jericho...The rest of the time he was having "OVW Style" matches with Rosie, Stevie, Christian, and Rodney Mack...His Mic Skills still suck, his move list still suck, and basically he still sucks...He will win the World Title, i'll give you that, but not at Summer Slam. He'll win it at the next Raw Brand ppv, and then lose it at Survivor series to either Kane or The Game...He's what they call a transaction Champion, they'll put it on his waste to just ,make a story line, make sense...But all in all...He's a flop...Not my plan, it was God's plan..
Old 07 Aug 2003, 11:50 PM   #8 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Im sure Bergs first title reign will be longer than 1 month

anyways
here's a list of Goldbergs moves:

1. Spear

2. JackHammer

3. Super Kick

4. Gorilla press slam

5. Pump handle Slam

6. Roll of the dice

7. Standing drop kick

8. Clothesline

9. Front Kick

10.Over the shoulder toss

11. Flying Elbow

12. Suplex

13. On the ground arm bar lock (submission move)

14. Muy Thai Kick
Old 07 Aug 2003, 11:57 PM   #9 (permalink)
TR(UTH)IPLE H

Clothesline, pumphandle, roll of the dice(he hasn't done that move in forever), suplex, super kick, and Fujinwar arm bar...I forgot about those, because he rarely does them...But i stand corrected, my bad....

I never seen the flying elbow...Are you talking about off the top rope?

The Roll of the Dice is the Test Drive...Are you tal;king about the move, he counters the suplex with? If so thats a swinging neckbreaker..
Old 08 Aug 2003, 02:08 AM   #10 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

^I was wondering the same thing..I've never really seen a flyin elbow off the top from goldberg..
Old 08 Aug 2003, 02:56 AM   #11 (permalink)

I got that list from a friend of mine who follow's pride and all that other shit and the flying elbow is a top rope manuver...he used it over seas but I dunno if they will let him attempt it in the WWE
Old 08 Aug 2003, 03:28 AM   #12 (permalink)
....Bang

Dante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of FamerDante is a PWF Hall of Famer

4 years of wrestling and he has 14 years to show for it..........hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Those fuckers in the back wasted millions of dollars for a guy with 14 moves.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha
Old 08 Aug 2003, 09:27 AM   #13 (permalink)
Secret Agent

Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.Mr. Submission is a god damn rich cunt.

my thoughts are pretty much Rocks, but I don't really hate anyone. If they were that bad they wouldnt be in the WWE
Old 08 Aug 2003, 03:38 PM   #14 (permalink)
Banned By Super Moderators

Highlight will become famous soon enoughHighlight will become famous soon enough
Send a message via AIM to Highlight Send a message via Yahoo to Highlight

I guess I could agree with that on a term...
Highlight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09 Aug 2003, 02:55 PM   #15 (permalink)
Darkness

Darkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improve

Wait for Summerslam for sure. Right now, management has been pissed at Goldberg and don't want him to be champ.
Shannon Moore
All WCW/ECW stars
Darkness Wave is offline   Reply With Quote