ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

What if Magic Johnson was a wrestler?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06 Aug 2003, 07:53 PM   #1 (permalink)
Pitt Boss

Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Kool Aid Man , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Default What if Magic Johnson was a wrestler?

This topic goes sort of good cause of everyones reaction to Brock and Angle kissing pic.

Number 1. What if a wrestler had HIV? Should he still be allowed to wrestle? I mean its just entertainment right. But have you seen how wrestlers spit on the matt? Or wrestlers like the Rock who spit and his hand......then you have other wrestlers falling all over it on the matt. THen if there not using fake blood what if a wreslter gets cut? Magic Johnson found out he was HIV positive and still played for a while.....some where OK with it but some players opposed it. If it was a wrestler wether gay or strait that came out and said he was HIV positive how do you think it should be handled or should he make it public at all?

And Number 2...........Are there gay wrestlers? If you really thought that there was some gay wrestlers who are they. Try to be serious.........we know Rocks not gay hes married.....same with HHH hes dating the bosses daughter. Try to be serious on this question. And no Goldust isnt gay he has a child with Torrie Runnels and was married to her for crying out loud. But what about the wrestlers who are quite about there private lifes? Me I think Billy Gunn can be gay in real life. I mean MR Ass? Chuck and Billy? He looks uncomfartable around Torrie but him and Chuck seemed to fit like a glove.

Kool Aid Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06 Aug 2003, 08:51 PM   #2 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

If u think about it, most wrestlers are gay.

I mean, where else do u see a bunch of half naked men running around with and laying on each other and covering each other and touching another half naked man? i mean with the women it looks nice, but w/ the men, i dunno man
Old 07 Aug 2003, 02:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
!TAP OUT TO TAZZMISSION!

13Tazzplex13 is on a distinguished road

^Uhhhh...

I doubt Gunn is gay as he's married and I believe has kids. Pat Patterson on the other hand...

The Mood Is About To Change
13Tazzplex13 is offline   Reply With Quote