ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Real reason the summerslam main event is now an elimination chamber match...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Aug 2003, 04:29 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Real reason the summerslam main event is now an elimination chamber match...

The SummerSlam main-event was of course change last night and RAW. Already, many people are calling this a 'conspiracy' and blaming one man, that being Triple H.

According to sources, the change is more because of Goldberg than anyone else. There has been a great expectation on Goldberg since he joined the company, expectations that he has not lived up to. The general consensus was that if he faced Triple H, the company would have to give him the title, an idea that they have been more and more against doing.

Triple H injured his groin last week and will definitely not be 100% going into SummerSlam. By adding a pretty big gimmick to the match, it will take the burden away from Triple H to work his usual style.
Old 05 Aug 2003, 04:54 PM   #2 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

yeah, cuz trips doesnt wanna job to Goldberg. And the company's been against giving Berg the belt is cuz HHH is marrying Steph McMahon. That's the only reason HHH is being a bitch backstage or whatever, because he knows that daddy's little girl will get everything for him
Old 05 Aug 2003, 04:59 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

I have a feeling Goldberg's got a good shot at walking away with the title though..
Old 05 Aug 2003, 05:05 PM   #4 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

Real Reason For The Elimination Chamber At Summerslam

In case you're wondering why WWE changed the HHH/Goldberg and rumored HBK/Orton matches to a big Elimination Chamber match (with Jericho and Nash also in it), it goes like this.

Triple H has expressed a lack of confidence about wrestling Goldberg. In fact, some sources have said that he wanted to practice as often as he could and do whatever it took to avoid being "embarrassed" in the match. Plus, with his injury, that basically put the lock on Triple H not being one hundred percent for the match.

Thus, the match was changed to cover up the weaknesses the two could have in a single's bout. No word on who's set to win the title in the new match.

I gaurentee that Bill Goldberg wins the Elimination chamber match and become's you're new world champion and there's two thing's you can do about it nothing and like it
Old 05 Aug 2003, 05:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

Damn..Trips is that afraid?
Old 05 Aug 2003, 07:07 PM   #6 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Goldberg....meh.....Im still praying Nash holds the title once more.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Aug 2003, 07:11 PM   #7 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

^ I know you are KK, god help us all

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Aug 2003, 07:35 PM   #8 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

lol...
Old 05 Aug 2003, 07:44 PM   #9 (permalink)
Screwball

Wolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant futureWolf has a brilliant future
Send a message via AIM to Wolf Send a message via MSN to Wolf

This isn't good for Goldberg. Now i didn't get to watch every singe one of his matches, but all the times i have seen him put into a match involving more than one opponent he's lost. I hope this isn't the case this time, but i think it is.

My Teams

Wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Aug 2003, 08:05 PM   #10 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

MAIN EVENT FOR SUMMERSLAM CHANGED, REASON?

Out goes Triple H vs Goldberg, in comes the Elimination Chamber and
four other WWE superstars - Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, Randy Orton and
Chris Jericho. Three of them - HHH, HBK and Y2J - have already been in
an Elimination Chamber last November, the other three are newcomers to
the match. Dave Scherer reports that last week Vince McMahon asked
Goldberg for a favor, to go to Australia and replace the injured Triple
H. Goldberg said no, McMahon said no problem, but McMahon got the last
laugh anyway as he removed the main event between Goldberg and Triple H
and forced Goldberg to share the spotlight with five other WWE
superstars instead of one. Contractually, Goldberg was able to say no,
but when the boss asks for a favor, it's not very wise to say no....just
say yes and be a team player like everybody else!

I got this from Colin Vassallo

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Aug 2003, 10:14 PM   #11 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs

the only real reason why it was changed is because of ego's...

neither goldberg or HHH want to to job cleanly....

either way the main event is going to kick ass.....i hope that jericho, nash, or orton walk away with the title...but we know that aint gonna happen
Old 06 Aug 2003, 02:19 PM   #12 (permalink)
Darkness

Darkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improveDarkness Wave can only hope to improve

I don't want Randy Orton getting it. I'd rather it be Nash, HBK, or Y2J. Randy Orton is just too young to hold the World Title. Give him a few years and yes I'll change my mind about him. Oh and Randy Orton needs to stay off the injured list or he'll get released.
Shannon Moore
All WCW/ECW stars
Darkness Wave is offline   Reply With Quote