ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Hold On a Sec....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05 Aug 2003, 02:26 PM   #1 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby
Question Hold On a Sec....

I don't really get the whole elimination chamber this year. Is it every man for himself or is it teams, and whichever team wins, the leader of that team gets the belt? im pretty sure it'll be every-man-for-himself.

Also, what happened to the hair vs. hair match? when is that supposed to happen?

I'd like to see Jericho win the belt, shave that ugly asshole NAsh, and have a decent title reign.

But of course, the sad fate we have is a new World Heavyweight Champion in Goldberg. Sad, really. How does a guy with 6 moves win a belt? Bull shit, I say!
Old 05 Aug 2003, 02:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Look in the other thread for stuff on the Chamber. And the Y2J/Nash will prolly happen next week or something...

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Aug 2003, 03:31 PM   #3 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters
Default Re: Hold On a Sec....

Quote:
Originally posted by The Pain

But of course, the sad fate we have is a new World Heavyweight Champion in Goldberg. Sad, really. How does a guy with 6 moves win a belt? Bull shit, I say!
Crippled Hunter has less than 6 moves and he's been champ for 8 month's
Goldberg is 10 x the wrester Hunter is
Old 05 Aug 2003, 03:39 PM   #4 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

.::xXx::. is on a distinguished road

the elimination chamber will be a every man for him self match. because all of those men will take that world championship belt seriously and will all want to hold it. and their will be alot of clashes in this match apart from HHH/Golberg, like;
HHH/Nash
Nash/Jericho
Jericho/Micheals
Micheals/Orton
Goldberg/Jericho
Nash/Jericho
and i cant think of anymore..
<option>Xtremist</option>
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xstravigant</option>
<option>Xzillerant</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
<option>X Marks The Spot</option>
<option>Fuck Naw</option>
<option>X Spots The Marks</option>
</select>

::X:: Rearange the whole game with my rugged sound ::X::
::X:: Wont even say your own name when i come around ::X::
::X:: Stay on top but remain on the underground ::X::

.::xXx::. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Aug 2003, 03:40 PM   #5 (permalink)
!TAP OUT TO TAZZMISSION!

13Tazzplex13 is on a distinguished road

^ IMO, Hunter is decent and really not that bad, but Goldberg on the other hand just flat out sucks...

***EDIT*** I meant this at The Rock, not ASSASSIN...

The Mood Is About To Change

Last edited by 13Tazzplex13; 05 Aug 2003 at 03:44 PM.
13Tazzplex13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Aug 2003, 03:51 PM   #6 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

I fall asleep watching Hunter wrestle, the guy is just flat out boaring

Goldberg put on a great match lastnight with Flair, carried the hasbeen during the entire match.

Goldberg is in a league of his own, there's no one in the WWE that can match Bill's intencity and i think Goldberg is the MVP on the Raw roster
Old 05 Aug 2003, 03:52 PM   #7 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

^ i figgerd that out my self because no one has replied to one of my posts without saying "you stupid little fucker"
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
</select>

Old 05 Aug 2003, 04:27 PM   #8 (permalink)
Greatest Of All Time

-Tiga- is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to -Tiga-

nash better get shaved, i couldn't imagine the King of the world with my hair......

Nash, being the "face" will probably pick up with win and Jericho will say bye bye to his hair, shit oh well
Old 05 Aug 2003, 05:03 PM   #9 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

I hope nash loses that match with Y2j..
Old 05 Aug 2003, 06:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

Jericho has always had his hair style long, Nash used to have his hair short but then grew it long. its not the first hair match Nash has been in though, remember in WcW the Hair V Mask match he had against Rey Mysterio, he won.

i think Nash will lose
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
</select>

Old 05 Aug 2003, 06:25 PM   #11 (permalink)

Vicious One is on a distinguished road

Nash will lose due to him going around backstage talking about cutting it real short for a movie he is doing
Old 05 Aug 2003, 09:25 PM   #12 (permalink)
Superstar

showstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improveshowstopper496 can only hope to improve
Send a message via Yahoo to showstopper496

fuck nash, let jerico win. Big Fag

[img]C:\Documents and Settings\abdul a shaik\My Documents\pics\Picture 3.jpg[/img]
showstopper496 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05 Aug 2003, 10:19 PM   #13 (permalink)
Sick in the head

Dick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of FamerDick Biggs is a PWF Hall of Famer
Send a message via MSN to Dick Biggs
Default Re: Re: Hold On a Sec....

Quote:
Originally posted by The Rock
Crippled Hunter has less than 6 moves and he's been champ for 8 month's
Goldberg is 10 x the wrester Hunter is
Rock smack your dealer because he gave you some bad bud....

first off you cant even compare the two....they have completely different in ring styles.....goldberg is a straight up beast/tazmainian devil wanna be.........and HHH is a technically sound in ring master......

HHH is ten time the man that goldberg is.....in the ring.....but you turn something like that into a parking lot brawl and HHH......well lets just say that long assed nose of his would'nt be so long...
Old 05 Aug 2003, 11:04 PM   #14 (permalink)

1. Spear

2. JackHammer

3. Super Kick

4. Gorilla press slam

5. Pump handle Slam

6. Roll of the dice

7. Standing drop kick

8. Clothesline

9. Front Kick

10.Over the shoulder toss

11. Flying Elbow

12. Suplex

13. On the ground arm bar lock (submission move)

14. Muy Thai Kick
Old 06 Aug 2003, 12:06 AM   #15 (permalink)
New And Improved, again.

Scrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to beholdScrazy129 is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via AIM to Scrazy129

I agree with Rock,Goldberg puts on one of the greatest shows of all.And all MFing haters can like this or watch Will & Grace for all I care.

As for Nash and Y2J,I am a big fan of both,and I think H vs. H would suck!But whats with the bashin on Nash?If your gonna say sombody sucks atleast atleast use your brain and tell us why!