ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

The New rules..
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04 Aug 2003, 01:30 AM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default The New rules..

Guy's I'm not like Slash..I don't feel like I have to crack down on the people who post here..Because right now,PWF needs every wrestling poster it can get..So I have a couple of simple rules..Don't be a ridculous mark..Like someone who turns everyone of his posts into something about one wrestler..I'm a mark myself..But..I like to keep an open mind on every wrestler..I don' think of one wrestler as god or anything..Please post your opinon..but don't go overboard..If something major happens on raw or SD..like kane taking his mask off..please don't take up the whole forum with threads about kane....Thats about it..I hope Jason feels the same way..so have fun posting here..and if you can get some people from other sites over...thanks..
Old 04 Aug 2003, 01:32 AM   #2 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

oh..I want everyone here to give feedback..But try to elaborate..if you thought RAW sucked that's fine..Just give your reason's why..don't just say Raw blew tonight..hopefully this will give people more to discuss...
Old 04 Aug 2003, 03:43 PM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I completely agree with everything you said...
Old 04 Aug 2003, 03:56 PM   #4 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

^cool..
Old 04 Aug 2003, 06:20 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Special Note 1: Spoilers

Mark all spoiler threads with "spoiler" or "Possible Spoiler" and be carefull about spoiler thread titles. It's very frustrating when you come in the room and see a thread called, "Y2J beats HHH for title!" and you haven't even seen it yet. If it's in a thread, then warn ppl with a "spoilers ahead" or something so ppl don't accidentally read them and ruin the show.

Special Note 2: News

Please mark all news posts with "news" in the title. This is to let ppl know that what they're reading is from some other source and that it may contain rumors, backstage bs or whatever else and that it's not a not a debate topic or an opinion.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 04 Aug 2003, 08:25 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

^forgot about that..thanks for putting it in here..
Old 02 Sep 2003, 07:44 PM   #7 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC
Default A WWE Forum RULE that needs to be reviewed AGAIN....

For the love of god, when you make a ***SPOILER*** thread, don't give away any spoilers in the THREAD TITLE.

If it's a spoiler for a match coming up for a certain show, just say ***SPOILER*** News For ______ ***SPOILER***

If it gives away a storyline, just say ***SPOILER*** News on so and so ***SPOILER***

PLEASE, I beg of you people, to NOT GIVE AWAY ANYTHING IN THE THREAD TITLES OF SPOILER THREADS. I choose not to read spoiler threads for a reason and when the title gives away what is in the thread, I get MAD.

Thank you for your cooperation. It will be greatly appreciated to NOT see threads that spoil things for me.

STICK
Old 03 Sep 2003, 09:05 PM   #8 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Default *Notice*

Just wanted to let you know if you make any thread relating to Triple H it will be merged to the official Trips threads because I am sick of Trips related threads being the only type of thread.

I posted a message similar to this in that thread but I just wanted to let you know.
Old 03 Sep 2003, 09:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
The Don Killuminati

Slash will become famous soon enough

Jason...Don't take this the wrong way...But the Trips threads are the only thing interesting on this Forum...Re-readin' news from PW.com is BORIN'....You can't spell borin' without spellin' Goldberg...Nonetheless...HHH has saved this forum... HHH=Internet Ratings...He's been the reason jobbers have signed up to take on Tr(uth)iple H and SLASHHH...Disco Stu tried... And he left...LMFAO...And HHH is still champion...Boston tried...Ah Boston...You RVD Mark...And the RAW Threads...LMFAO... Before HHH hit this board...The RAW thread got no where near 87 hits...All thanks to HHH...YOUR World Champ...Don't forget that....

Side Note: HHH= Internet Ratings...

TOWC: The Legend Continues

9 Times....
Old 04 Sep 2003, 02:11 AM   #10 (permalink)
Loves the ladies...

underburn is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to underburn Send a message via Yahoo to underburn

So Youre Limiting all discussion into one thread?

What if its not like the stupid crap in there/
Old 04 Sep 2003, 06:09 PM   #11 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

^look..underburns back..cool..
Old 04 Sep 2003, 08:33 PM   #12 (permalink)
A-Boooooooo~!

Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.Trevelbond is Paul R Nelson.
Send a message via MSN to Trevelbond

Oh.... thats why my thread got deleted???
Old 05 Sep 2003, 06:15 PM   #13 (permalink)
Heavyweight

I did not delete your thread Trev....

I stickied it but someone must have deleted it,I sticked it because I wanted that to be the place where all Triple H discussions should be held.
Old 05 Sep 2003, 06:28 PM   #14 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

I recycled it because I was tired of hhh threads. I'll move it back here and merge it in.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Old 06 Sep 2003, 06:30 PM   #15 (permalink)

StoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster everStoneColdRulz is the absolute WORST poster ever

um i guess i agree
Closed Thread