ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Nielson ratings are in

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Sep 2002, 06:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Nielson ratings are in

3.5 fist hour dropped again in the second hour to 3.4

Still not looking good with a ppv on Sunday

1Wrestling.com
Old 17 Sep 2002, 06:14 PM   #2 (permalink)

innihalator is on a distinguished road

That's surprising considering that Raw was so boring even I quit watching last night.
innihalator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 06:16 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

The qualitys of raws have been so poor i'm surprised the rating weren't lower!
Old 17 Sep 2002, 06:23 PM   #4 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default If WWE wants to keep Raw on the air

they better get busy..Friend of mine works for one of the networks and he even said this is sad because TNN and the sponsors will drop it if the ratings don't do something positive pretty quick.I mean look at the quality of the shows can't even blame Football for all of that I assure you..
Old 17 Sep 2002, 06:55 PM   #5 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Re: If WWE wants to keep Raw on the air

Quote:
Originally posted by Blu Angel
they better get busy..Friend of mine works for one of the networks and he even said this is sad because TNN and the sponsors will drop it if the ratings don't do something positive pretty quick.I mean look at the quality of the shows can't even blame Football for all of that I assure you..
Thats true. They can't blame football for their poor programming and poor storyline. They really need to shape up or get your bags and leave.
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 07:07 PM   #6 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

One reason SD excels is because of their match quality i mean look at raws matches: Booker T vs. Test? WTF Kane vs. Regal? WHY? the same old indergender matches and 3 minutes every week that plus the match quality is killing RAW.
Old 17 Sep 2002, 07:56 PM   #7 (permalink)
16 Time World Champion

Ric Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of FamerRic Flair is a PWF Hall of Famer

Did anyone notice how poor Jeff HArdys performance was? It sucked. I think RAW will shape up soon. And TNN wont drop too quickly because RAW is STILL the highest rated ahow on TNN...

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Glue
I dunno...it's the"I'm better than you and I'm not even gonna shout it, yell it or overstate it, I'm fuckin Naitch goddamn it and all I really got to say is ......wooooooooooo!!!!!" pic of Ric
Ric Flair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 08:13 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Yeah Mac i noticed so much I made a threed about it.......I think Raw better start something and quick.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 08:21 PM   #9 (permalink)
JUSTJOE

Thumbs down

Yeah right TNN drop RAW,so we can watch VIP & Startrek marathon. Yeah they don't have the high rating as they use to that because there no wCw Nitro
no other wrestling competition on MondaNight if you know what i mean. Myself i dont understand the rating if you are a real wrestling fan you dont just stop watching it becuase of the storyline i been watching wrestling for 25 years i seen all kind of storyline to me all been the same.I just watch because i'm a real fan of it and well keep watching it. Now if this all doesnt sound right becouse i been drinking beer all night it may not make sence I guess my piont is if TNN take RAW off then what other show do they have that have a 3.5 rating & higher
Old 17 Sep 2002, 09:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Its hard to explain

The way he says it is sponsors pay the air time. People watch the commercials that the sponsors pay for...If no one is watching the show and no one is supporting the products sponsors stop paying for the air time...
When that happens then TNN has no choice but to fill that slot on air time...

He says if you guys could imagine what it costs just one night 2hr show on Raw. McMahon pays for his staff and equip. but the sponsors pay probably even more.
Old 17 Sep 2002, 10:42 PM   #11 (permalink)
Yes, I am your Daddy

Dirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improve

I wouldn't say "NEVER", but I would say that it is highly unlikely that TNN isn't tied down by a contract of some length. Also, while a 3 share wouldn't be good for prime time network programming, it's still very damn good for a cable channel, especially one that has almost no original programming of it's own.
Dirty White Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 10:47 PM   #12 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever

Personally I think Haitch is dragging the show down like an anchor to the boat. He demands so much face time and works himself into just about every backstage sequence. It's ludicrous!
Old 17 Sep 2002, 10:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
Yes, I am your Daddy

Dirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improve

I don't mind long promos, but damn, nothing is worst than a long, shitty promo.
Dirty White Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 10:59 PM   #14 (permalink)
The King

Jerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster everJerry Lawler is the absolute WORST poster ever

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirty White Boy
I don't mind long promos, but damn, nothing is worst than a long, shitty promo.
And that, is H.........H...............H.....'s specialty.