ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Hulk hogans Pay for WM19 revealed..

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Aug 2003, 02:27 PM   #1 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One
Default Hulk hogans Pay for WM19 revealed..

The following comes from The Torch Newsletter:

- Word has it that Hulk Hogan was paid about $300,000 for his match with Vince McMahon at WMXIX. This is the same as the other main eventers (Angle, HHH, Lesnar, etc) made for the show.

- There is a lot of heat on Hogan for being so upset with the pay, when he made what all the other top wrestlers made. Additionally, while he is used to getting checks of near a million dollars for WrestleMania performances, it still seems a little ridiculous that he's remarking he thought his check was the "limo driver's salary".

credit PW
Old 01 Aug 2003, 02:56 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

What a bitch. He's lucky he get's anything. Goddamn that's a lot of money for one fucking day's work. Shut the fuck up Hogan. Take your wrinkled cry baby ass and fall off the planet.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Aug 2003, 03:04 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.

^I agree..Hell is preformance in the match wasn't really great..Vince is what made the match...
Old 01 Aug 2003, 04:05 PM   #4 (permalink)
HHHater 4 Life

BADMAN(RAVEN) is on a distinguished road

and when some one here asked :

Should WWE give Flair a final title reign?

a lot of you people said NO

but when I look at what Hogan said I say : not only should Ric Flair get a final WORLD title reign , he should hold it longer than HBK. and when the time is up , he should not lose it he should "give it up" to the RAW GM's , and still be the 20 times World Champion ( WWF/E 2 times ---- WCW 8 times ---- NWA 10 times ) and the Greatest World Champion of all time.

I mean every one know that Hogan is all show but he is not as good as Ric Flair in the ring.

BADMAN(RAVEN) is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Aug 2003, 04:26 PM   #5 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

.::xXx::. is on a distinguished road

i agree with the_one and exo

all my family's pay checks put together wouldnt equal that much money.

he is such an ungrathful basterd

i can see him now being the president of the united statesnow
"here you go mr president, your money"

"what $500,000,000,000,000,000,000, What a crappy pay"
<option>Xtremist</option>
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xstravigant</option>
<option>Xzillerant</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
<option>X Marks The Spot</option>
<option>Fuck Naw</option>
<option>X Spots The Marks</option>
</select>

::X:: Rearange the whole game with my rugged sound ::X::
::X:: Wont even say your own name when i come around ::X::
::X:: Stay on top but remain on the underground ::X::

.::xXx::. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Aug 2003, 05:44 PM   #6 (permalink)

sitdownstandup7 is on a distinguished road

he should have felt lucky that he got all the oppurtunities that he did in the place. he got another run as the champion. he got to do pretty much whatever the hell he wanted and he fucking walks out not too mention the ammount he trashed his pay checks. a lot of people rag on guys like triple h for the way he acts, but damn. hogan is like a child.

heh, sorry for the rant everybody. i know this is stuff everyone already knows, but it just kinda pisses me off
sitdownstandup7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Aug 2003, 06:32 PM   #7 (permalink)
!TAP OUT TO TAZZMISSION!

13Tazzplex13 is on a distinguished road

Jesus, how ungrateful can you get?

Although I don't like him, I hope he comes back and retires at WM XX.

The Mood Is About To Change
13Tazzplex13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Aug 2003, 06:43 PM   #8 (permalink)
Triple X Factor

.::xXx::. is on a distinguished road

i hope he retires then to

i think he can lose his match, to someone like John Cena or someone who is young and has a great future in the buisness, then thats the point the Cena's career were i really think he will win the WWE Championship.

I Think Thats A Pretty Good Storyline Dont You
<option>Xtremist</option>
<option>Xtasy</option>
<option>Xstravigant</option>
<option>Xzillerant</option>
<option>Xciting</option>
<option>X'm Up</option>
<option>X Marks The Spot</option>
<option>Fuck Naw</option>
<option>X Spots The Marks</option>
</select>

::X:: Rearange the whole game with my rugged sound ::X::
::X:: Wont even say your own name when i come around ::X::
::X:: Stay on top but remain on the underground ::X::

.::xXx::. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Aug 2003, 07:34 PM   #9 (permalink)
Sekken yatsu's haka

Ayumi is on a distinguished road

Considering that The Rock and Stone Cold Steve Austin gathered almost $1 million each for their bout at WrestleMania XVII I would say it does look rather small,well at least in terms of what the WWE could have given him for his match.I suppose they tend tolead very expensive lifestyles and $300,000 isn't considered that much for them.All the same I would not mind being paid $300,000 for 25 minutes work.

Izuku kese a hiroimono take ketsu kan kekki se?

Ayumi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Aug 2003, 07:49 PM   #10 (permalink)

Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Double K , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

Wow, 300,000 for less than 1 hours work and he's pissed? Tell him to go cry on a fucking bag of money.
Double K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Aug 2003, 10:59 PM   #11 (permalink)
Dewsaw.com live NBA

G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.G O D is Jeff Goldblum's first spoken line on film.
Send a message via MSN to G O D Send a message via Yahoo to G O D

If $300000 is limo drivers salary. I want to be a limo driver.

G O D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Aug 2003, 12:40 AM   #12 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

See this is why I hate Hogan
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Aug 2003, 04:56 PM   #13 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

^Who dosen't?
Old 03 Aug 2003, 01:45 AM   #14 (permalink)
Heavyweight

David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.David is a god damn rich cunt.

Quote:
Originally posted by shane
If $300000 is limo drivers salary. I want to be a limo driver.
^^ LMFAO
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03 Aug 2003, 02:05 AM   #15 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

^Me too..I so want to be a limo driver..