ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

July's Superstar of the Month: Eddie Guerrero

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Aug 2003, 04:41 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road
Default July's Superstar of the Month: Eddie Guerrero

Wow! What a month for Eddie Guerrero!

It's not too often that the WWE writers hit a home run anymore, but I have to give credit where it's due: everything about Eddie Guerrero recently has been perfect! Sice turning on Tajiri, Eddie G has become THE most interesting wrestler on either brand, and has been justly rewarded with the reinstated U.S. Title.

Not only has he been a top tier performer (that's nothing new), but his charisma and entertainment value has been skyrocketing. Do you catch those little coy smiles he gives the crowd after his pulls a "cheat to win" move? They're such a little thing, but they add so much to the presentation. Throw in a couple of stellar matches against Benoit and Tajiri, and Eddie becomes the hottest ticket in the WWE for July.

It's about damn time!
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Aug 2003, 12:41 PM   #2 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

True, he's done a great job. One of my favs on SD. Viva La Raza.

but also, Kane has had a pretty good month.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Exo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Aug 2003, 02:12 PM   #3 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Kane would be up there with Eddie..
Old 01 Aug 2003, 03:45 PM   #4 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

I totally agree,Eddie has done an excellent job as of late and so has Kane.
Jason is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01 Aug 2003, 04:34 PM   #5 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

Okay, Kane is on a roll too. The only reason I picked Eddie over Kane was that Eddie has actually won some great matches and a title as well. I know Kane has chokeslammed a few people and set JR on fire, but one match against RVD (which I guess was a no decision), honestly doesn't mean much to me. If he gets back to the ring soon, he's in a good position to be at the top for August or September. I suppose I'm just partial to seeing actual wrestling on a wrestling show.
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02 Aug 2003, 12:59 PM   #6 (permalink)
Moderator Of Good & Evil

Location: Walking upon high, as I step to the edge to see my world below..
The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.The Wanderer , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.

No doubt, both Eddie and Kane are up there now. Props to both of them.
Old 02 Aug 2003, 02:41 PM   #7 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

Eddie is halarious. i love his matches. And i love how the writers give him new ways to lie, cheat, and steal every week

wow, the WWE Writing Staff actually did somethin right for once!
Old 02 Aug 2003, 11:41 PM   #8 (permalink)
Your Personal Demon

Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...Mr. Hostility , I can't believe you got THIS far...

Eddie has always been great, it's just that the WWE has decided to put the cameras on him more often so the fans notice his greatness more often