ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

My interview with Gail Kim
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01 Aug 2003, 04:41 AM   #1 (permalink)

Filthy McNasty. is on a distinguished road
Default My interview with Gail Kim

Hello everybody. There's alot of explaining to do, so I'll start right away. Okay, over the weekend I payed WWE's newest superstar Gail Kim $2.00 to have an interview with me. I, always being ready for a challenge, tried to get 20 minutes out of her. So if you hate it when stupid little bitches talk, DO NOT read this. But those interested in finding out what Gail's really like, here we go:

Filthy McNasty: Hello Gail, welcome to my interview.

Gail: I should have kept the title. That's why they put it on me. I can work.

FMCN: Okay, that's good. So let's start with where you started. When did you first get into the business.

GK: I've always worked very hard. I try to put on the best match I can. I add a new move to my movelist every match. I've wrestled four matches.

FMCN: FINE, so you woked hard to start, so then why the fuck did they take the title off of you?

GK: I work hard, yet I am so good that I want to go to VOW

FMCN: OVW

GK: Yeah, OVW to improve EVEN MORE. You know, so I can become the perfect wrestler.

FMCN: Well, Kim. Quite frankly, I think you already might be.

GK: I know.

FMCN: Anyways, why do you always blow spots.

GK: I don't. I am becoming the perfect wrestler, and I am now.

FMCN: But why do you blow spots. There's no doubt that you screwed up every move in your "movelist" a couple weeks ago.

GK: I try to work very hard. I've seen alot of wrestling. And EVERY wrestler tries to work hard, I try to work hard. But EVERYONE has blown a spot before. I try hard.

FMCN: What do you do again?

GK: I try hard.

FMCN: Okay, who was your favorite wrestler growing up.

GK: STONE COLD STEVE AUSTIN.

FMCN: Oh, Stunning Steve happens to be my favorite too. How old are you? Ten?

GK: 22.

FMCN: Ummm, okay.

GK: Next question.

FMCN: Alright, I see that you don't have any gimmick what so ever. To quote Hurricane: WHATSUPWITHTHAT

GK: Hurri-Who? Anyways, I try hard. I also try hard with my gimmick. So I work hard with my gimmick. My gimmick works hard.

FMCN: So, how do explain your style.

FMCN: Your gimmick?

FMCN: Your life?

GK: I try hard?

FMCN: Alright, so I guess you try hard.

FMCN: I try hard.

FMCN: OKAY!!! Alright, so did you ever think that you were becoming champion too early.

GK: I try hard, so I think I should get the belt for trying hard.

FMCN: Just because you try, doesn't mean you can. No?

GK: I try hard. But I try hard. I try hard. I try hard. I try hard. I try hard.

FMCN: FUCK IT.

GK: DUCK IT.

FMCN: SUCK IT... GOD DAMNIT!!!! Okay, what's next here. Have you ever really been paranoid with keeping in shape and working out.

GK: I try hard to keep my body in shape and I also try

FMCN: Okay. Next question, do you know who Ed "Strangler" Lewis is?

GK: Yes.

FMCN: Okay. Do you try hard.

FMCN: Will you shut the fuck up with this "I try hard" stuff.

GK: I try

FMCN: SHUT THE FUCK UP. Alright, for our next question, do you have any friends on the road.

GK: Bill & Ted

FMCN: And they would be

GK: Bill & Ted

FMCN: Okay, were 17 minutes in here. Luckily. Speaking of lucky, do you know the title belt was taken off of you because you suck and only have three moves, which you constantly blow.

GK: Well, I admit that I tripped on the ropes. But I think I was sabotaged by Molly Holly. She purposley put grease on the ropes.

FMCN: You can't be serious, can you.

GK: Are you incinuating that I suck.

FMCN: Yep, and may I also insinuate that insinuating is spelled wih and s. *Insert me insinuating that*

GK: FUCK YOU.

FMCN: Umm, okay. Next question, do you think you'll ever be world champion again.

GK: If I try hard, which I obviously do. You don't try hard so you are not a bitch like me.

FMCN: Damn, you can be so right some times. Just like when you said that you didn't slip on the ropes without a viscious plan by Molly to sabotage your career. But seriously, your right. I don't try hard and your a bitch.

GK: FUCK YOU.

FMCN: Not a great thing to say right there, Gail. And I think that were gonna have to end this interview right now as have almost hit the 25 minute mark. Whoops, there it goes. Alright, in closing, do you have anything to say to your "fans".

GK: Try Hard (1). Always Try Hard (2). I Try Hard (3) and look how far I have gotton by Trying Hard (4) (FMCN: Yep). If you don't Try Hard (5) you suck and you shouldn't live since you don't Try Hard (6). For real, you should always Try Hard (7). Try Hard (8). Try Hard (9).

FMCN: Umm, can you say Try Hard again just one more time.

GK: Try Hard (10)

Okay, this interview was origionally supposed to be 20 minutes long, but we ended up going thirty minutes. I hope to got that that bitch Gail will never go that long in a ring one day.

Okay, so what have we learned from this inteview:

1) Gail Kim tries hard.
2) Gail likes to make excuses.
3) Gail Kim tries hard.
4) Gail likes to beat around subjects.
5) Gail's only ambition in life is to say "I Try Hard"
6) Gail Kim tries hard.
7) Gail Kim sucks.
8) Gail Kim likes to blow spots.
9) Gail kim should never've been on TV.
10) Gail Kim sucks.
11) Gail Kim tries hard.

God damnit was that bitch annoying. Here's some advice to all you men out there interested in getting down with Gail Kim. DON'T. DON'T. If you marry here, you will be forced to live with this exuse making, spot blowing, 4 move, ugly ass, skank ho, trying hard bitch for the rest of your life. And even I will feel sorry for you then. Gail Kim, may you burn in hell. But then again you probably are trying very hard to right now.
Old 01 Aug 2003, 05:07 AM   #2 (permalink)

The Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow postersThe Great Khali is a GODLY GOD among the lowbrow posters

WTF
Old 01 Aug 2003, 05:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
Heavyweight

Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.Jason is fat like a planet.
Send a message via MSN to Jason Send a message via Yahoo to Jason

What a lame thread....and now it's closed
Old 01 Aug 2003, 01:25 PM   #4 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

LMFAO

That was hilarious. I laughed my ass off at that
Old 01 Aug 2003, 01:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

actually, that was kinda funny.

...Try hard...

But not worth leaving open for sure.

Click to subscribe to the podcast feed or Download Episode 33 and give your feedback in the KPWF room.

DEV INTERVIEW IS POSTED!

Closed Thread