ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Would Missy Hyatt have a place in today's WWE?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17 Sep 2002, 02:41 PM   #1 (permalink)

SpiritK9 is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Would Missy Hyatt have a place in today's WWE?

Someone mentioned Missy Hyatt on one of the responses to my Nidia question I posed earlier, and I was thinking, why not?

A lot of you said that the "T&A" content is not so great in the WWE. Could Missy change that?

(Yes, I did see a pictoral of Missy and she STILL looks damn good)
SpiritK9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 02:46 PM   #2 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof

They way she looks like... damn I have a place for her but I'll keepp it to myself hehehe
Toof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 03:06 PM   #3 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...
Default Not anymore

Missy would be the only women, of the old school era that might fit in the WWE......she is not to extreme and she isn't to repected either so she would fit in with the hoe's (except Stacy, Torri, and Nadia, and Jackie) in the WWE cause no one has respect for them anyways..

People like Sheri, Liz, Mudusa, Woman, Francine, Buhla, Tammy, I don't think these women would like working there or would do the things that WWE women do. Francine in a pillow fight yeah right more like a bitch cat fight....but missy has in the past acted like the women in WWE do today.

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 03:18 PM   #4 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

I said Missy because she is the first lady of WCW forever...but if you want a real valet, get someone like precious, she was the shit
Old 17 Sep 2002, 03:48 PM   #5 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Frankly

If Missy were even approched about this she would probabl have 3 words for you and it would be "Go to he**" Missy for one thing she is more a business woman then to even think about Pillow fights mud and gravy fights...She has been interviewed about some of the stuff that is going on today and I seariously she would go along with any of it.
Old 17 Sep 2002, 03:57 PM   #6 (permalink)
DC
I've got the power!

DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.DC , get a rope and a stool and a REALLY solid beam.  Fatso.
Send a message via MSN to DC

But Missy did work in ECW with Paul Heyman so who knows
Old 17 Sep 2002, 04:07 PM   #7 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default That was a long time ago...

She was married to Eddie Gilbert for a long time...A lot of the wrestlers would use Missy as a negotiator if they had problems getting the matches that they wanted..She was instrumental in bringing Woman into the industry years ago...She was managing the Stieners brothers....

If any woman knew the tricks of the industry it was Missy..
Old 17 Sep 2002, 04:14 PM   #8 (permalink)
I hate people

Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.Toof , if you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife.
Send a message via AIM to Toof Send a message via MSN to Toof Send a message via Yahoo to Toof
Default Great Point Blu

Missy is a little more of a serious person that some slut from the alley. I honestly don't know how she would be acting lately but if she is like she was before she wouldn't be ineterested in all that crap no matter the amount of money they'll offer her.
Old 17 Sep 2002, 04:19 PM   #9 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Missy Hyatt

Would not even need there money for lowering herself to what the girls are expected to do today..Like I said she is a business woman.
She fell down for a little while but picked herself up again..
Old 17 Sep 2002, 04:25 PM   #10 (permalink)
I hate people

Yeah you got that right.
Old 17 Sep 2002, 04:32 PM   #11 (permalink)

rustybrooks is on a distinguished road

I just read her new autobiography, and MAN! Did that broad f*ck a lot of wrestlers or what!?! Jake Roberts, Val Venis, Eddie Gilbert, Road Warrior Hawk, Eric Watts, and a whole lot more who I can't recall as I "read " it in a Barnes and Nobles pretty quickly. Oh yeah, Scott Putski was another, and I think John Tatum. I think it was funny at the last ECW pay per view where they did the bathroom blow job skit with her and Justin Credible, when Jack Victory saw Missy and said hello to her she acted like she didn't know him. When he said " It's me, Jack Victory" She responded, "Did I fuck you?"
rustybrooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 04:34 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dre
It's 4:19 Got a Minute?

Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...Dre , I can't believe you got THIS far...

I think Missy would still be able to do it, but i know she wouldn't i mention her in my respect women threed.....

DC presious was the shit but no one was better then Woman......."Woman o Woman want cha marry me now" -Ric Flair

Dre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17 Sep 2002, 04:55 PM   #13 (permalink)
Blu Angel

Default Like I said she went thru some ruff times

and got pretty heavy into alchol but she has picked herself up..Dusted herself off and put her life back together...That was part of the reason behind writing that book to expose what women had to go thru to first break into the business...

I remember back when during the earlier years she and Eddie cut a promo where she was in a bubble bath...She was fully covered and one of the camera guys wanted her to stand up and reach for the title even with the bubble on her and she said Hell NO
Old 17 Sep 2002, 05:09 PM   #14 (permalink)
Yes, I am your Daddy

Dirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improveDirty White Boy can only hope to improve

I believe that her and Sunny (et al) are still working on that adult site for wrestling babes (mostly former wrestling valets, managers, etc.)
Dirty White Boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18 Sep 2002, 08:21 PM   #15 (permalink)

rustybrooks is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by Dirty White Boy
I believe that her and Sunny (et al) are still working on that adult site for wrestling babes (mostly former wrestling valets, managers, etc.)
You bet she is. It's a pay site, but you can download pics and a short video on kazaa. Pics of her and Tammy nude, and the vid is the two of them naked pouring milk on each other in a shower.
rustybrooks is offline   Reply With Quote