ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

An idea for RAW....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Jul 2003, 06:07 PM   #1 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby
Lightbulb An idea for RAW....

Here's an idea....

Why not have a big evolution stable, like 6-9 guys, i don't know who the additions would be (what do u think?) and have the evolution stable hold all the titles on RAW. Then they would need a woman (possibly Molly Holly).

But then u could have and evolution vs. everyone else fued, and have run-ins to determine who was on whcih side.

I dunno maybe this would work. i was thinkin about this on the crapper lol.
Old 30 Jul 2003, 06:26 PM   #2 (permalink)
Psycho in my own mind...

Infractions: 1/0 (0)
STICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DCSTICK You want to be like DC

You should have flushed this idea down the crapper when you were done.

That would be pointless to have all the champs in one stable. They should keep the 'membership' limited. Like right now, they have the past, present and future. They talk about that all the time during promos and it's pretty damn good. I would say only get one or two more members just to strengthen it. Having a whole bunch of nobodies dilutes the group and makes it boring because then you have more of that group throughout the show. As for possible additions, I don't have any ideas at this moment....
STICK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jul 2003, 06:31 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

Sound like NWO, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. I have to say, though, that I like the current spot the Evolution uses (the past, present, and future of wrestling) because it certainly seems correct. A heel stable is only effective when they can back up their shtick. When the NWO over-expaded to include guys who usually lost, it died. Orton should win the I-C belt to prove that he's the future, and Flair is perfect as a mentor type. They could use an enforcer,but it might ruin their story. I say let Trips and Orton win clean once in a while!
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jul 2003, 06:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby
shocked

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Infamous

yeah i figured it was pretty crappy....jut wanted to see what eberyone thought....
Old 30 Jul 2003, 06:41 PM   #5 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

Quote:
Originally posted by HeelFace
Sound like NWO

I was thinking the same but it should have a lot of new members for evolving into big stars
Old 30 Jul 2003, 06:48 PM   #6 (permalink)
Art is Resistance

Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.Dade is a god damn rich cunt.
Send a message via AIM to Dade Send a message via MSN to Dade

They should have a tag team. Cade and Jindrak maybe? Keep the theme of young stars trying to overthrow the old guard. Sorta like New Blood.
Old 30 Jul 2003, 07:17 PM   #7 (permalink)
Give it To Me..

The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.The_One should go home and get his fuckin' shinebox.
Send a message via AIM to The_One Send a message via MSN to The_One

Leave Evoultion as a three man stable..
Old 30 Jul 2003, 07:40 PM   #8 (permalink)
Exo
Now, even sexier!

Exo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DCExo You want to be like DC

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord Infamous
LMMFAO

But really, I like it as a small team. It does sound too much like nwo and really, that was best when it was a 3 man team. I wouldn't mind a fourth member though, so Orton and whoever can go after the tag division on occasion.
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote