ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum

Go Back   ProWrestling Fans WWE TNA Forum > Wrestling > World Wrestling Entertainment

World Wrestling Entertainment Come here to discuss anything about World Wrestling Entertainment.

Who should turn heel? Angle or Lesnar?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30 Jul 2003, 05:05 PM   #1 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road
Default Who should turn heel? Angle or Lesnar?

I personally say that Lesnar should turn heel because he can't work the mic and I like to boo him anyway. Angle, on the other hand, is the best there is in my opinion. Maybe he's better as a heel, but WWE needs a solid performer that the fans can get behind, and Angle is the only guy with all the tools to be the company's top face. Whaddaya think?
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jul 2003, 05:09 PM   #2 (permalink)
I WANNA GO FAST!!!!

Ricky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFersRicky Bobby will continue to be publicly fellated by PWFers
Send a message via AIM to Ricky Bobby

Lesnar is a better heel. by far. and plus angle has great mic skills, gets great crowd reaction, and has a ton of charisma. Lesnar, on the other hand, has no mic skills, has some charisma, and gets pretty good crowd reaction. But LEsnar will definatley turn heel.
Old 30 Jul 2003, 05:19 PM   #3 (permalink)
The Adversary

HeelFace is on a distinguished road

I thought Angle was the better of the two at being a heel, but I hope you're right about Lesner being the one who turns. I think he has more potential as a bad ass ( I think it's the tattoo!)
HeelFace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30 Jul 2003, 05:22 PM   #4 (permalink)

Kara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICKKara is a STICK

neither should lesner doesnt have the face for it and angle has been heel long enough